Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Think I will get the Zentorno (fully modded), a 10 car garage by the airport and the Vestra.

That should take me from 2.69m to 580k.

Although I guess that will depend on how the Zentorno performs vs the Turismo...

Have you driven it yet Levo?

Right had a mess around with all the new cars and the new rifle.

The new rifle seems good, definitely up there with the power and accuracy.

Tried the Huntley first, it's definitely one to consider as it's got good handling and speed once modded, they is also quite a lot of mods you can do which is always welcome. The price is a bit steep but if you have the spare cash then I'd plump for it, especially with heists coming soon...hopefully.

Next was the Massacro, looks wise it's very very lazy by Rockstar! It's pretty much the front end of the Carbinozzare and the rear end of another car already available....can't remember it's name off the top of my head. It does drive well and is probably right up there with the best of the sports cars, good amount of more available although it's been steered towards looking like a glorified hot wheels/touring car which isn't really for me. I wouldn't clamber to buy one of these but it'd be a good addition if you have a large collection. Not a first choice though by any means.

Next I tried the Thrust (bike). I personally wouldn't even bother with this, the look of it is horrendous. It also sounds poor and the mods don't improve it's ghastly look either. Drove quicker then the other cruiser available but I'd happily bet it'll get stripped easily by the top end bikes ...the Akuma and the Bati.

Finally the Zentorno, what a beastly looking car! Already looks brilliant before you even consider altering the appearance. Not the largest selection of mods but then it doesn't need it as it looks great as standard, I'd recommend keeping the stock wheels as you get a pinstripe colour around the edge which fits in with the cars two tone option. Some huge exhausts and spoilers to choose from as well. Driving wise it feels the quickest out of the lot, might be because I've not played in a while but it's extremely fast. Handling is good as well, probably not quite on par with the Turismo but not the far off really. I'd say it fits more in with the Adder category then the Turismo/Entity section. A definite addition though although the price plus mods will take you over a $1 mill dollars.

Right had a mess around with all the new cars and the new rifle.

The new rifle seems good, definitely up there with the power and accuracy.

Tried the Huntley first, it's definitely one to consider as it's got good handling and speed once modded, they is also quite a lot of mods you can do which is always welcome. The price is a bit steep but if you have the spare cash then I'd plump for it, especially with heists coming soon...hopefully.

Next was the Massacro, looks wise it's very very lazy by Rockstar! It's pretty much the front end of the Carbinozzare and the rear end of another car already available....can't remember it's name off the top of my head. It does drive well and is probably right up there with the best of the sports cars, good amount of more available although it's been steered towards looking like a glorified hot wheels/touring car which isn't really for me. I wouldn't clamber to buy one of these but it'd be a good addition if you have a large collection. Not a first choice though by any means.

Next I tried the Thrust (bike). I personally wouldn't even bother with this, the look of it is horrendous. It also sounds poor and the mods don't improve it's ghastly look either. Drove quicker then the other cruiser available but I'd happily bet it'll get stripped easily by the top end bikes ...the Akuma and the Bati.

Finally the Zentorno, what a beastly looking car! Already looks brilliant before you even consider altering the appearance. Not the largest selection of mods but then it doesn't need it as it looks great as standard, I'd recommend keeping the stock wheels as you get a pinstripe colour around the edge which fits in with the cars two tone option. Some huge exhausts and spoilers to choose from as well. Driving wise it feels the quickest out of the lot, might be because I've not played in a while but it's extremely fast. Handling is good as well, probably not quite on par with the Turismo but not the far off really. I'd say it fits more in with the Adder category then the Turismo/Entity section. A definite addition though although the price plus mods will take you over a $1 mill dollars.

Cheers Levo.

Will have a go with the Zentorno - think it looks amazing, but have to see if it offers anything above the Turismo.

Here is a list of all the updates:

TOP CHANGES

• Five new High-End apartments have been added to Online.
  • The ability to own more than one property has been added to Online. Please note that utility and mechanic charges will also double if you own two properties.
  • Mental State has been added. (This is a new approach for Matchmaking based on how often a player kills other players in Free Roam in Online).
  • Four new selectable vehicles have been added to Legendarymotorsport.net: Dewbauchee Massacro, Pegassi Zentorno, Enus Huntley, Dinka
  • An open-top variant of the Bravado Banshee has been added to Legendary Motorsport.
  • The following vehicles have been added to Southern San Andreas Super Autos for purchase: Vapid Dominator, Ocelot F620, Schyster Fusilade, Maibatsu Penumbra, Ubermacht Sentinel XS, Ubermacht Sentinel, Invetero Coquette, Grotti Stinger, Coil Voltic
  • The Bullpup Rifle has been added to Ammunation.
  • Six new horns have been added to Los Santos Customs. Two new Classical Horn options have been added.
  • 32 new fitted suit options have been added for male characters.
  • Spectate player is now available.
  • Non-Contact Races have been added. You now have the option to Race against others without scratching all of your lovely paintwork. Players competing in Non-Contact Races cannot slipstream one another.
  • As requested by the Stunting Community, the changes to bike physics in a recent Title Update have been reverted.
  • Fixed an issue where dropped items in created Capture Jobs would not be correctly blipped on the map.
  • Fixed an issue where players would occasionally not be able to reclaim a vehicle despite it being insured.
  • Fixed an exploit where players were able to shoot in their garages.
  • Maximum Rank has now been capped at 8000.
  • The following difficulty changes are going to be made to the Mission “Rooftop Rumble”:
    • 50% of FIB agents present at the start of the mission now have high accuracy.
    • Additional FIB agents spawn as players attack the parking garage. The agents spawn in two waves of cars.
    • After all the agents on foot in the parking lot and the first wave of agents in cars are killed, the mission will either progress in 30 seconds or require players to finish off all FIB agents.
    • The FIB agent carrying the documents Martin wants now spawns in a vehicle as the mission progresses.
The 5 new contact missions will be added later today = so not sure when they will become available...

Sounds like they have made Rooftop Rumble a lot more difficult / time consuming given that the agent with the documents spawns in a car!

They have said they have added Coveted back to the list of missions though, so think that will be the mission of choice for the grinders.

Brought the new apartment because I'm a materialistic bastard. Added images in spoilers in case people don't want to know what they look like.
0_0.jpg

View from the door.

0_0.jpg

Study/Quiet area.

0_0.jpg

Hallway leading the bedroom. (Study is behind me, rest of the apartment to the right)

0_0.jpg

Kitchen/Diner (Lounge is to the right of this picture)

0_0.jpg

Lounge.

0_0.jpg

View from the Kitchen/Diner.

0_0.jpg

View from the Lounge.

0_0.jpg

Bedroom. (Walk in wardrobe is to the left, bathroom is through the door you can see)

0_0.jpg

Bathroom.

0_0.jpg

Other angle of bathroom. (Mirror and toilet are behind me)

I went for the $500,000 one, guess they'll all be the same interior. Done a good job although it's quite dark, can't moan about the views though!

Brought the new apartment because I'm a materialistic bastard. Added images in spoilers in case people don't want to know what they look like.
0_0.jpg

View from the Kitchen/Diner.

0_0.jpg

View from the Lounge.

I went for the $500,000 one, guess they'll all be the same interior. Done a good job although it's quite dark, can't moan about the views though!

Love the variation in views between the Kitchen and the Lounge...

The Feltzer seems best for the sports category, closely followed by the Carbinozzare. Muscle car is the Gauntlet, bikes is the Akuma. Super would be the Adder or Turismo dependant on what the track is like (relatively straight/lots of turns. Sports classics is the huge thing that costs £10mill, can't remember what it's called. Not really sure on the others as they hardly ever come up.

The Feltzer seems best for the sports category, closely followed by the Carbinozzare. Muscle car is the Gauntlet, bikes is the Akuma. Super would be the Adder or Turismo dependant on what the track is like (relatively straight/lots of turns. Sports classics is the huge thing that costs £10mill, can't remember what it's called. Not really sure on the others as they hardly ever come up.

How do you think the Zentorno stacks up against them?

Also - I would way the best Super would be the Entity or Turismo - although the Adder has high top end speed, I think both the other have better handling and acceleration.

I haven't bought a sports car yet - except for the free Elegy that still holds its own.

I'm broke. Some serious grinding required later. What is the best car for racing in each category?

I think Coveted is the best mission for grinding if you have a buzzard - especially if you do a playlist as that way you don't have to drive and get the buzzard each time - it stays spawned at the cove.

I think Coveted is the best mission for grinding if you have a buzzard - especially if you do a playlist as that way you don't have to drive and get the buzzard each time - it stays spawned at the cove.

How much do you get in Coveted each go? I don't have a buzzard unfortunately.

How much do you get in Coveted each go? I don't have a buzzard unfortunately.

15k I think (so less than Rooftop Rumble which is 18k).

I read a few things saying RR isn't all that much more difficult that it used to be, so maybe best to go with that.

Will be online this eve, so will be up for doing some missions etc to build cash.

I will be.

Sold my Adder as I wasn't really using it that much and there's much better cars out there so got $768k from it. Bought the $500k apartment (glad that everything is on the one floor so no going up loads of steps from bedroom) and I think I'll use my old apartment for the car in each category, and the new apartment for other cars I really like.

Good choice Damien, although I sold my old place to get 200k off the new one. Only have like 4 cars at the minute so no need for a 2nd apartment at the moment.

By the way Swoosh that will only have alerted the 1st 5 people you tagged. I'll be on later, off up North for a week tomorrow for a Wedding so I'll be grinding out tonight.

Good choice Damien, although I sold my old place to get 200k off the new one. Only have like 4 cars at the minute so no need for a 2nd apartment at the moment.

By the way Swoosh that will only have alerted the 1st 5 people you tagged. I'll be on later, off up North for a week tomorrow for a Wedding so I'll be grinding out tonight.

Cheers for that about the tags - didn't know that.

Cool - we can do a load of missions and races to help Damien earn some cash :)

I've got about 4m to spend, not sure if it will be enough for everything I want. Second garage is priority, really the crux of the update for me. My racing obsession led me to have 10 cars of different classes for races, chosen on a performance basis alone. Now I can really get to the pretty cars just for the taste of it, most of which are probably not from this new patch.

Don't think I'll be on this eve, I have loads of work to put on this week and can't in any way risk getting hooked on the game before the weekend.

I've got about 4m to spend, not sure if it will be enough for everything I want. Second garage is priority, really the crux of the update for me. My racing obsession led me to have 10 cars of different classes for races, chosen on a performance basis alone. Now I can really get to the pretty cars just for the taste of it, most of which are probably not from this new patch.

Don't think I'll be on this eve, I have loads of work to put on this week and can't in any way risk getting hooked on the game before the weekend.

I think I will get one too. I like the fact that the new apartments are on one level, but I barely spend any time in mine anyway!

Will either go for the 10 car garage near the airport (think there are 2 there, so not sure which is best) or the 6 car garage by Sandy Shores. That would then give me a spawn point close to where I can get my buzzard or vestra (if I buy it).

Brought an modded the Ventorno and Huntley. Couldn't find the new suits though, went round the Ponsonby's but nothing came up. Had a look at what else is new but the tattoo parlour and hairdresser's turned up empty.

Brought an modded the Ventorno and Huntley. Couldn't find the new suits though, went round the Ponsonby's but nothing came up. Had a look at what else is new but the tattoo parlour and hairdresser's turned up empty.

I read somewhere that the new suits are behind the counter itself.

Possibility, didn't check. Just went to all the stands as usual, I'll have a look when we head on.

I'm online. If we're racing can we do no customs? Only got custom super, muscle, bike an SUV ATM.

Interesting....just drank the green juice in the kitchen and it's made my hair fall out apparently.

Might be on in a little bit for a stint. Jumped on earlier to get the update and nab an apartment down by the beach so I've two safe houses in decent parts of the city. Might pick up an extra garage for cars to be used in races.

Didn't bother with any of the new apartments as of yet may sell my big one and buy one of the newer ones although I don't really use it bar the garage so it's probably pointless.

Picked up the Ventorno, looks seriously slick. Not bad on the modding front neither. I'm almost unsure of what to be buying at this stage of the game. Any ideas on what I should be grabbing?

Aye, it froze for us all. Decent night till that happened.

Extradition was a bit of a farce, but just showed how rusty most of us were for not playing it in a while.