Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well we have a ps3 chat, so say we got 17 people. We could theoretically split up into 2 smaller groups.

Does that mean we have to add each other through PSN? I signed up to the Rockstar club thing and created an ID but beyond that I haven't looked into the online aspects. I'm not a huge online gamer but really interested in joining a crew and getting into this.

Does that mean we have to add each other through PSN? I signed up to the Rockstar club thing and created an ID but beyond that I haven't looked into the online aspects. I'm not a huge online gamer but really interested in joining a crew and getting into this.

Not really, just 1 person, its a chain from then on. Get invite to PS3 chat, see who's online and organise. If you link your PSN to the rockstar ID it might make it easier.

Not really, just 1 person, its a chain from then on. Get invite to PS3 chat, see who's online and organise. If you link your PSN to the rockstar ID it might make it easier.

My R* and PSN names are the same.

Is like to reiterate what's been said; when you get in there is absoutely no lag. It's just like playing single player. In fact it's better because your playing online with other people.

Also, because I'm a member of two crews I made my character have a shirt with 'crew colours' and the 'crew emblem' this worked fine for my other crew but when I switched to the caf crew I had a blank shirt. We're we meant to pick an acutal redshirt? I.e, are our crew colours red? It was probably rockstar servers.

I wanted to kill online ops but wasn't sure of getting a 'bad rep'

While I'm not 100%, linking the PSN account might be involved with stats and stuff

I think my best bet is to wait until I'm home and have a crack at setting it up.

If I have any issues I'll just post on here.

Cheers.

I'm rezinator86.

I'm hoping to be on tonight but depends what time I get home from work. Won't bother if it's too close to KO.

I've not seen anyone from this crew online when trying to join a session with crew members in. I'm in 2 crews so perhaps it's using the other one as the primary one and none of them are online.

I'm just getting as high a rank as possible to unlock heists asap.

Got the invite, thanks, and I accepted it but got an error message about the Social Club not being available right now.

Will try it again later.

Right. I'm going to give this a shot. Fingers crossed.

Giving me a social club error and saying I'm not a member of any crews at the moment...

How did any of you manage to get in? I gave up after 20 minutes of "unable to host" messages.

And our emblem looks amazing. :D

How did any of you manage to get in? I gave up after 20 minutes of "unable to host" messages.

And our emblem looks amazing. :D
Used the d-pad 'player select'. Tried, failed, played single player. Tried, failed, played single player. Repeat.

Its all gone tits up again, my guy has disappeared and I'm not in a crew.

So how tall and how ginger were you able to make your character?
Almost enough.

Typical, goes tits up as soon as I try to use it. fecking sick of creating characters.

I'm just getting timed out errors now.

Used the d-pad 'player select'. Tried, failed, played single player. Tried, failed, played single player. Repeat.

It's annoying that you don't go back to where your character was - rather you go back to one of the cut scenes involving your character.

Although, last night I was getting shot to pieces by the police and just before I was going to try I tried to go online (via the pause menu).

Pretty effective way of avoiding getting killed!

It's annoying that you don't go back to where your character was - rather you go back to one of the cut scenes involving your character.

Although, last night I was getting shot to pieces by the police and just before I was going to try I tried to go online (via the pause menu).

Pretty effective way of avoiding getting killed!
fecking annoying. I hope they 'fix' this. I get a nice car, try to go online and then the characters are driving their shitemobiles.

Is everyone going with the red tee with our logo for their character?

Or is that something we should only worry about if we are actually taking on other crews?

I think it should be something to wear when taking on other crews, and optional in day to day life, but going around in regular play I think I'll be wearing the crew shirt all of the time. The colour seem to have disappeared for some reason from the shirt I'm wearing but the emblem is still there:

9jlx3s6.jpg

I think it should be something to wear when taking on other crews, and optional in day to day life, but going around in regular play I think I'll be wearing the crew shirt all of the time. The colour seem to have disappeared for some reason from the shirt I'm wearing but the emblem is still there:

9jlx3s6.jpg

Same thing happened with the colour on my shirt too. I bought a new one though, couldn't find any red ones though :(

Servers can deal with emblems but not colours. Weird.

Did you check the label before you washed it?

I love waiting outside a store that someone is robbing and killing them as they rush out taking their cash :D Bonus points if you steal their personal vehicle waiting outside the store too. Loads of people aren't aware you can restrict your personal vehicle to friends / crew so come chasing after you all over the map trying to get it back haha.