Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
How have you lot set up the 'Coveted' playlists? It wasn't an option in the missions section in the create playlist.

Played the mission and then exited back to free roam and tried again with recently played jobs, again no dice. Played it again and once finished it gave me no option to bookmark it and once again it wasn't in the recently played jobs.

Any ideas?

How have you lot set up the 'Coveted' playlists? It wasn't an option in the missions section in the create playlist.

Played the mission and then exited back to free roam and tried again with recently played jobs, again no dice. Played it again and once finished it gave me no option to bookmark it and once again it wasn't in the recently played jobs.

Any ideas?
I bookmarked one already on the social club. Or just try catch @Arruda when you're on as he either created his own or bookmarked it and often hosts.

Any ideas?

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/_uZIz6Q2nkmQKRiAJNNGlQ

Bookmark here.

EDIT: Scratch that, playlist doesn't work anymore with patch 1.12. It will kick you out after the first mission.

EDIT 2: Scratch EDIT, that playlist is still working, at least for me. Read in GTA Forums that it's not working for loads though, so I'll try and grind a bit while it's still working.

Last edited:
Anyone online later?

I still haven't tried the capture missions - think its worth giving them a go. Read on one forum that there is one at the military base that pays out 22k to each on the winning team.

Anyone online later?

I still haven't tried the capture missions - think its worth giving them a go. Read on one forum that there is one at the military base that pays out 22k to each on the winning team.
sounds tasty but I probably wont be on until late tonight though :(
Id be up for it even if I am utterly appauling at capture missions.

Capture is a lot more fun than deathmatches, you just need to get a good group going. Not much fun if it's 1vs1 or 2vs2.

:( Thought this was the release of the new cars and properties.

Massively disappointed.

Capture Creator has apparently released - so could be worth trying to find some good ones to play through.

Will try to be on then too - but might not be online until later in the evening

I couldn't find Coveted in the mission list yesterday - has it been removed?

It was the same for me, I had to bookmark it from the link a few pages back.

Not sure if anyone has seen these - they are either inspired or completely shit:

I think they are inspired!

I fancy a good long run ASAP to be quite honest. I've had to resort to making children cry during the day with my tank but that isn't as fun as you'd think.

We must try get a few of us on again soon for some races etc. I've been neglecting the thread and chat for a while. Plus I'm usually on after most of you guys have just finished :(

You've become a heck of a good racer from what I've noticed lately KK.

Big GTA reunion required. I've not found too many races but there is one brilliant one we must do. Highly frustrating but enjoyable at the same time.

Anyone fancy going on for a bit now, or this evening?

Be good to do some races, missions whatever - just choosing from the mission selector after each one.

Issy, are you getting this for next gen? Or aren't you bothering as you've probably done most stuff already?
As it's an open world game rather than say The Last of Us, I could probably justify buying it again. So I probably will when it does eventually come.

Is this the race where you start near the bridge, have to launch up a massive ramp and land on top of the tunnel, then off another ramp onto the beach, over te water on little floating ramps, ad back up the top to the finish?

Is this the race where you start near the bridge, have to launch up a massive ramp and land on top of the tunnel, then off another ramp onto the beach, over te water on little floating ramps, ad back up the top to the finish?

No.

You start on the top of a warehouse near the docks and have to drive across the roof and up a ramp to jump over the water and land on the other side.

Issy managed to get over on his second attempt - so not sure if it was just me being retarded.

Whats tough is the roof you're on is not ver wide, so you don/t have much room to pick up speed.

I think the issue was not being lined up with the ramp from the getgo - so I probably lost a bit of speed as I steered to get lined up.

Would be up for trying that one again - if we can remember which one it is!

Imagine that ramp with 15 others trying to get over. It's quite a race when you've got a few.

Trick is to reverse to the back edge and make sure you mount the ramp straight, the keep your car straight in the air, but pull it up before you start to land.

That isn't even the hardest part of the race :lol:

I've been doing loads of Sandking races and absolutely love them. Quite the change of pace.

A proper Sandking race is literally impossible to complete with any other car. We do quite a few playlists with SK only races so I decided to buy and upgrade one.

You've become a heck of a good racer from what I've noticed lately KK.
Lol yeah I've been putting in a lot of practice of late. Seems as though I've kinda hit a hot streak over the last while. Winning a shit load of races these days. I think it's cos I'm doing my utmost to stay the feck out of bumping into anyone. If it happens it happens but I'm not looking to spin anyone nor do I wanna have it happen to me.

Big GTA reunion required. I've not found too many races but there is one brilliant one we must do. Highly frustrating but enjoyable at the same time.
That playlist we played the other night is decent, probably doesn't have enough of a final payout at the end for 9 races. It only pays out around 70-80k.