Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Took me ages to realise what the Jester was based on...but when the new NSX goes into production, what a beauty it'll be.

It's weird though because the Jester in San Andreas was a Supra, now it's suddenly a Honda NSX

Last edited:
Took me ages to realise what the Jester was based on...but when the new NSX goes into production, what's beauty it'll be.

It's weird though because the Jester in San Andreas was a Supra, now it's suddenly a Honda NSX
I was wondering what it was based on aswel. Its a beast, got to have some good fun with it last night. The Turismo isnt that bad neither very similar to the entity in how it performs.

Have to say im happy with both of those cars, shame I had to lose my coquette which I had only bought a few days prior. Really good car aswel rediculously fast. I reckon the jester will be top dog for sports car races now.

I was wondering what it was based on aswel. Its a beast, got to have some good fun with it last night. The Turismo isnt that bad neither very similar to the entity in how it performs.

Have to say im happy with both of those cars, shame I had to lose my coquette which I had only bought a few days prior. Really good car aswel rediculously fast. I reckon the jester will be top dog for sports car races now.

Think it's worth getting to have a custom car on the Sports category - don't think any other Supers will beat it.

Might get it tonight - but have to see if the improved performance over the fully-modded Elegy is worth the money it will cost.

Would be good to try some more of those playlists - although 16 rounds take a long time. Can you find playlists that are shorter?

Borrow a fecking Xbox!

I'm desperate. :lol:

I have an xbox 360, well my brother does, and I can use that, the nugget doesnt have GTA V though, he lives on Fifa, and that it is, the disc hasnt been out of his console for months. Plus, need to pay to get online on xbox and don't on ps3 iirc?

I have an xbox 360, well my brother does, and I can use that, the nugget doesnt have GTA V though, he lives on Fifa, and that it is, the disc hasnt been out of his console for months. Plus, need to pay to get online on xbox and don't on ps3 iirc?
Fair point. If you change your mind PM me and you can take me on a date GTA style. :lol:

Think it's worth getting to have a custom car on the Sports category - don't think any other Supers will beat it.

Might get it tonight - but have to see if the improved performance over the fully-modded Elegy is worth the money it will cost.

Well the car is $240k then by the time id finished modding it up it had cost me at least $500k

Wel, its $240k for the car then after modding it up your talking at least $500k plus for it. Then I also bought the Turismo so thats set me back at least another $800k overall.

Would be good to try some more of those playlists - although 16 rounds take a long time. Can you find playlists that are shorter?

They're quick and easy to create. I love the 16-mission one, but for when short on time Issy has created an 8-mission one. We did it yesterday and it was equally as fun.

@ISSYNAZAR I'd replace the CIA mission on both playlists by something more hectic. The spawn points are too far apart, and it's a very linear scenario where we spend most of the time slowly walking from one side to the other, sometimes to reach a dead end, turn around, and walk in the other direction. I love all other DM's, the Bank and FBI are amazing, as are the ones in the air - specially the last one from the 16-man playlist, which has a great assortment of weapons.

Last edited:
Make us one. Go on the social club and bookmark jobs.

I made an 8 round one last night but forgot to put a decent race in!

Let us know then mate and I'll try to rally the few troops left. :)

Weird, one of the lads just asked if I wanted to borrow GTA V for the xbox tonight and tomorrow because he's at work tomorrow anyway so wont be playing it, and I am doing nothing tomorrow... well so he thought. Infact I have a skip getting delivered in the morning and have to fill it full of junk from the basement ffs. Also it's payday and I am always in the social by half 1!

If I do get a chance to play I'll use my brothers account or just get a one month live membership.

Weird, one of the lads just asked if I wanted to borrow GTA V for the xbox tonight and tomorrow because he's at work tomorrow anyway so wont be playing it, and I am doing nothing tomorrow... well so he thought. Infact I have a skip getting delivered in the morning and have to fill it full of junk from the basement ffs. Also it's payday and I am always in the social by half 1!

If I do get a chance to play I'll use my brothers account or just get a one month live membership.
Look at you getting a horn for a bit of gta loving.

Had a quick go online earlier on the xbox with random people... Wasn't too fun, didn't really know what I was doing. Also, police are all over you straight away all the time. The hell is up with that?

Wel, its $240k for the car then after modding it up your talking at least $500k plus for it. Then I also bought the Turismo so thats set me back at least another $800k overall.

Yeah I think the modding for the Turismo cost about $300k, so assume it will be similar for the
Make us one. Go on the social club and bookmark jobs.

I made an 8 round one last night but forgot to put a decent race in!

Will have a look through and put one together.

Some of the deathmatches up in the air are fantastic - Not sure if Arruda was talking about the same one as I was thinking of, but the containers and buses in the air with all the weapons was brilliant!

Think I might have a go with the deathmatch creator over the weekend...

Are there any particular things people like to see in deathmatches?

Had a quick go online earlier on the xbox with random people... Wasn't too fun, didn't really know what I was doing. Also, police are all over you straight away all the time. The hell is up with that?

It's much better playing with people you either know or trust to some degree - at least while you get your bearings. Might be worth starting an invite-only session so you can get to grips with it without the worry of other people killing you! Once you do a few missions you will start to build up some cash and also level up, which will enable you to get better weapons etc.

I'll be your bodyguard later. It gets better when you start stocking up on guns and get used to the very keen police/militia.

Some of the deathmatches up in the air are fantastic - Not sure if Arruda was talking about the same one as I was thinking of, but the containers and buses in the air with all the weapons was brilliant!

Are there any particular things people like to see in deathmatches?

I'm talking about the one in which you start with melee and then can find a couple of handguns and grenades lying around. Someone even showed up in an Annihilator, don't know where it is, I brought one down with a well timed cooked grenade. It's bloody amazing.

It's the Business Update weekend lads, better pays for air and land races (RP and $ respectively), special crates, etc. Hope it works less glitchil
y than the beach thing weekend.

By the way, I lost the chat room from my menu, so when someone's in it please invite me so I can access it again.

Will be on later hopefully. Trying to actually start the main part of my dissertation ain't happening.