Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll do anything tbh, I have no clue what to do online! Will be making my character Monday night :lol:
The beauty is that we don't actually have to do anything, we can just go on a mad whim. I'll give you a decent gun too seeing as you'll have just started. (You won't keep it until you get the right level for it though.)

Have they taken tow trucks out of the online mode? Haven't seen one in ages.

Last edited:
They weren't supposed to be in online mode to begin with, and caused some sort of glitch but I think they fixed it a few months ago and removed the trucks completely.

Oh good point, can't you steal ramps, or those trucks which carry cars? ¬_¬

Apparently, the deathmatch creator includes:

• Control over number of teams, minimum and maximum number of players, time limit, target score, music, and starting Weapons
  • Placement of the on-map trigger, the glowing blue area that allows users to begin your scenario
  • Spawn points for players and start points for teams, including facing
  • Placement of up to fifty unique Weapons
  • Placement of multiple Vehicles, including aircraft and boats
  • Placement of Props, terrain features including cover, ramps, wreckage, explosive dynamic barrels and fuel tanks, and barriers.
  • A time-saving item-placement Randomizer

So I guess you can create a deathmatch map, which would allow you to place the ramps and buses, and then place all the different vehicles they had. If you set the objective to a certain number of points / kills, then (providing people didn't actually keep killing each other) the game wouldn't end. You should then be able to screw around like they did.

I won't be online this eve, but will have a go tomorrow - think it would be a laugh!

But not sure how they got the ramps down.

Yeah, it's a deathmatch with content creator. Actually stealing vehicles and aligning them yourself is funny but very troublesome to do because of "despawning", we have to be near them all the time. It would be enough to get away enough for the jump to have a few buses disappear.

Can be very fun though, not too long ago me and a few guys lined up a few Titans with the wings touching. I created a ramp with another Titan (landing it on it's side with the landing gear up) and used it to jump with a bike to the wingspans. Was just a matter of time before someone tried it with a car though, which caused all the Titan's to blow when it "landed".

Those buses are incredibly similar to Porto's transport network buses. Always gives me a homely feeling in LS.

Autocarro_STCP_3_(Porto).JPG

Just published my bus stunt jump 'deathmatch' - http://rsg.ms/1gyXCW3

It's called Runway Stunt Jump (catchy I know...) and can be found under the created Deathmatches. Will be good to screw around with it later!

Just published my bus stunt jump 'deathmatch' - http://rsg.ms/1gyXCW3

It's called Runway Stunt Jump (catchy I know...) and can be found under the created Deathmatches. Will be good to screw around with it later!

I changed the vehicles on the map - so removed the tank!

I also replaced the buses with containers to jump over - that way there are an extra 10 vehicles in the level.

With 3 of us playing last night, the 'winner' received 10k and 2nd got 7.5k - all for just mucking around!

Yeah, possibly, if there's enough of us.

I'll try later. Got to declutter the entire house for a new estate agent to take photos tomorrow. So much ceebs.

Think you need to go on the rockstar website, find the crew and request to join. Then someone like @Big-Red will accept you.

Still have no idea what happened during the Extradition mission...

We blew up the Titan at the army base and then went after the DA in his car. I blew up the car, but got a mission failed message saying that the DA had been killed.

I've completed this mission loads of times but this is the first time I've seen that message. Have Rockstar patched the mission, or is it a glitch??

On a separate note - was great fun playing on the stunt ramp level!

Any thoughts as to how it can be improved? Extra planes? Any vehicles you would prefer to see?

Right now it is at the maximum number of vehicles / models, so to add anything would mean taking something away.

I can process your request too, just let me know and I'll jump on the social club website.

Thing is, because it's his account, I don't know what names to use on the social club website, and can his account be unlinked from the social club one if he decides to play it ever?

Thing is, because it's his account, I don't know what names to use on the social club website, and can his account be unlinked from the social club one if he decides to play it ever?

I think every stat and such will be stored on the cloud, and unlinking does nothing to change it. It will just stop being updated or found on the Social Club website. At least that's how it is with PSN accounts. If you play with your brothers account I have my doubts if he'll ever be able to play it "from scratch". He can start a new character after deleting yours, but your playing stats are linked to the PSN account and as such he will share your k/d ratio, etc.

What level do you need to be for that?

You can start Coveted with 34 (or 36, not sure). If you know what to do it can be done as quickly as Rooftop Rumble, will give the same money, but about half the RP.

I think every stat and such will be stored on the cloud, and unlinking does nothing to change it. It will just stop being updated or found on the Social Club website. At least that's how it is with PSN accounts. If you play with your brothers account I have my doubts if he'll ever be able to play it "from scratch". He can start a new character after deleting yours, but your playing stats are linked to the PSN account and as such he will share your k/d ratio, etc.

Doubt he'll give a shit thinking about it, he's not bothered with it yet and is getting a next gen console soon.

Will be on tonight after the football...either to celebrate a phoenix-like recovery, or to take my mind off football!!