Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't play this for 4 months so you guys are way ahead of me on money and levels. I can barely splurge 10k without it affecting me :lol:

Bastards, my Tommy Gun is gone, they said we could keep it :( It was my lvl 5 character's life insurance.

I didn't play this for 4 months so you guys are way ahead of me on money and levels. I can barely splurge 10k without it affecting me :lol:

Maybe something like this is more in your range?

bmx.jpg

Not had a massive amount driving each of them as of yet. The Turismo is better to drive, which you'd expect with the price difference but prefer the looks of the Jester.

As for garage space, I still have a number of spots free in my garage, and I am yet to buy a "hi-end" car. I would argue that the majority of people complaining about garage space are those that have gotten high levels of cash through glitching/gifting etc (am not saying this is how you have got yours!!).

Nah, I was just a heavy player at the beginning before the various mission payout cuts and played in a lot of missions that Makki ran (who was the highest leveled at the time and had access to the ones with the best payouts).

Pics (missing the bifta which I've got since, but think that was cheap to buy):

My garage (album link):

Declasse Granger (Fully Upgraded)

dZ9HR9I.jpg

Canis Mesa

pkdpbXi.jpg

Truffade Adder

naA5Wpb.jpg

Bravado Gauntlet (Fully Upgraded)

oZFBbBm.jpg

Obey Tailgater (Fully Upgraded)

vKacSK3.jpg

Imponte Phoenix (Fully Upgraded)

e1kWPki.jpg

Annis Elegy RH8

IqJx5it.jpg

Pegassi Vacca (Fully Upgraded) - colour is bit dark so might change it

pCMk5Om.jpg

Dinka Akuma (Fully Upgraded)

I0tWtzj.jpg

Got one spot left.
Granger, Mesa, Gauntlet, Tailgater, Phoenix all stolen, Elegy is free and Akuma is only $9k. Vacca cost $240k and Adder cost $1M. Most of the money invested has been for upgrades, but the money I just get from doing lots of missions, or a lot of races when I used to race a while back.

The upgrades left that I need to save for for the Elegy and Adder in particular are ridiculously expensive so will probably take me a while to get the money needed.

I'm liking the look of the new cars. Not sure what to get and which cars to replace yet though. I hope the rumour about multiple properties is true, and is implemented before these new cars go, if they are removed.

I've sold most of my car collection, only drive a few so the rest just gather dust. Currently got the Eleghy*, Akuma, Bifta*, Sabre Turbo, Jester & Turismo R.

* Can't sell.

I pissed away a lot on my Stinger GT. Didn't realise I'd have been able to get the Jester and Turismo for less combined.

You can get rid of the ones you can't sell by replacing them, right? If you have a full garage...

I'm liking the look of the new cars. Not sure what to get and which cars to replace yet though. I hope the rumour about multiple properties is true, and is implemented before these new cars go, if they are removed.

They won't be removed.

I do want the ability to have another garage. I'd like to have one fully modded car of each class, to be able to race in any custom type of race, if it ever gets to that point, but that would prevent me from having more of one of each class and some are just to fine to pass on.

Hoping for more high-end stuff, would like businesses, if they really come, to cost millions but generate some nice revenue when you're playing.

Got about a million for now and will try to save for the future, have no idea what will be the cost of stuff to be implemented in times to come. Will probably buy one of the new cars, but only when I can buy them and don't stay skint again.

Was doing some tests with Levo's new cars in the airport strip and in Down the Drain race (without slipstream).

I'd say the Turismo R and the Entity XF are virtually indistinguishable in terms of performance. Exactly the same. Turismo R has a back window, which probably can be shot at unlike the Entity. They both handle very well.

The Sports cars, in terms of off the line acceleration it looked like Carbo > Jester > Feltzer. After that though, it's Feltzer > Jester > Carbo in terms of top speeds. Feltzer can reach Jester's speed pretty quickly and then gains ground on longer straights. Coupled with it's insane stability and easiness to drive, it makes the Feltzer in my opinion the best Sports car for racing, unless you can really handle a Carbo in turns. EDIT: That was on Down the Drain, in an improptu race in a highway straight Feltzer and Jester were toe to toe all the way but the initial acceleration.

Overall differences are small and in non-long-highway races probably irrelevant when you account for driver's skill and slipstream, so it's a matter of taste above all.

Last edited:
Agreed, acceleration was a tad better in the Turismo then the Entity but that was it.

Jesta was slightly quicker then the Carb and the Feltzer had a higher top end speed then the Jesta.

In the races on DTD no car pulled away from the other and all 2 lap races were finished within 1-2 seconds of each other.

You can get rear louvers on the Jesta, I'd recommend it as it replaces the rear window so you can't get shot at from behind.

How about an evening of doing a mix of races, missions, deathmatches and other jobs? Chance to try your new cars and weapons in both. One can make a lot of money that way, not as much as grinding specific high paying missions, but it's a much better mix of fun/money-making. I'd guess most people spent some serious money today, and it would be nice to prepare ahead of the next update.

PS: That playlist we've done yesterday was the most fun I've had in this game for a while. Would be up for doing others, even the standard ones from before (with themes such as the desert, etc). Back then they glitched a lot, but judging from recent experience that seems to no longer be a problem.

Loved that Laguna Seca full of people, couldn't connect back :(

Really enjoyed the playlist too - except for keeping getting thrown out of the session :(

That series of ramps over the water on the bikes was ridiculous!!

No maybe's, if's, and's or but's. Your in like Flynn

I'm pretty ill at the moment so depends how I feel but I just took a tablet that should let me feel ok til later tonight so I'll prob be in like Flynn.

I'll be on this afternoon as well. You lads wanna try some Rockstar playlists?

Ah they are all there during it. It's probably the best place to get a feel for what you like without spending any online dollars. Although you can just buy the free elegy once you have an apartment. It's a solid car aswel.

Ah they are all there during it. It's probably the best place to get a feel for what you like without spending any online dollars. Although you can just buy the free elegy once you have an apartment. It's a solid car aswel.

Agree - that was my staple car until I bought the Turismo. Was never the fastest car, but definitely the best value - and the only cars faster are the super cars (over $100k).

Sorry about last night, internet gave way so couldn't be arsed to come back on.