Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
So am I right in thinking nothing much has changed since the Vespucci beach party thing, apart from the content creator is out, some limited time things at Christmas, some things for Valentines Day (which I think will be gone some time tomorrow?) and the raising of the crew cap to 1,000?

I'll be on tonight.

Arruda's back. God bless youtube. Such a simple fix:

Got a playlist with Coveted x 16 which is faster than reloading it. Going to grind it for a while, if anyone needs $ just join me. I'm broke.

I'm on but just in my apartment, will be playing properly in about half hour after I eat.

Might get on much later tonight. Jumped on for a few seconds to spend a shit load of hard earned cash.

Albany purchased before it's get pulled tomorrow night
Rhino purchased, issy I'm blaming you for that. Seeing you with one finally pushed me over the edge. That's myself, you and mak that now have one. :)

Good to be back. I was only on shortly to spend cash before the items get pulled. I did only have $60k, but got the gun in the Valentines update as well as the various clothes. Couldn't afford the Albany though and can't see me being able to before it's pulled, but ah well. There really isn't much different to several months ago. Wish there was the possibility of buying more than one apartment/having both an apartment and a garage as I can see me needing to make difficult decisions in a week or so when the new update is out.

Good to be back. I was only on shortly to spend cash before the items get pulled. I did only have $60k, but got the gun in the Valentines update as well as the various clothes. Couldn't afford the Albany though and can't see me being able to before it's pulled, but ah well. There really isn't much different to several months ago. Wish there was the possibility of buying more than one apartment/having both an apartment and a garage as I can see me needing to make difficult decisions in a week or so when the new update is out.

I think its easier to make money now following the changes to how you can choose missions.

The update next week seems to be to be little more than an appetiser for the Business Pack - and that is not intended as a criticism of the update.

The Dangerous Business pack will, I think, introduce business ownership into online - perhaps tied to the BAWSAQ.

As for garage space, I still have a number of spots free in my garage, and I am yet to buy a "hi-end" car. I would argue that the majority of people complaining about garage space are those that have gotten high levels of cash through glitching/gifting etc (am not saying this is how you have got yours!!).

I am sure there will be the option to buy mansions etc in the future - and that these come with larger garages, helipads etc. In fact, being able to own a place that had a helipad would be one of my biggest wishes - would save having to drive to get your buzzard.

Crew gathering this afternoon.

I'm buying lingerie with my female character since it's the last day. I'll head on with my main in an hour or so.

No one on ps4 FIFA so GTA it is (even though I've already done 3 hours of it today).

Is it possible to do custom races that aren't verified...the ones that haven't been reviewed etc. you see some quality races and DMs on YouTube but they're never available to play!

Found some good custom death matches online. The good custom races are harder to pick out because some have those insane jumps but that's about it, some are just short circle laps and others are free falling mountain stuff.

I'll try make a decent playlist for tonight. Plenty of sky high fist fights and jumps!

Found some good custom death matches online. The good custom races are harder to pick out because some have those insane jumps but that's about it, some are just short circle laps and others are free falling mountain stuff.

I'll try make a decent playlist for tonight. Plenty of sky high fist fights and jumps!

Sounds good - I'm in!!

That race we did yesterday was a fantastic track - the one where we had to drive Sentinels (and I'm not just saying that because, for once, I actually won!!!)

Sounds good - I'm in!!

That race we did yesterday was a fantastic track - the one where we had to drive Sentinels (and I'm not just saying that because, for once, I actually won!!!)

Nah, it was amazing, leadership changed hands several times and it was relatively slow paced due to the cars and soil, but yet extremely technical. A good job by whoever created it, good to see user created content (and verified by R*) that doesn't revolve around jumps and insane downhills.

I've done a few melee deathmatches in the prison and they were funny, though you shouldn't set the kill limit too high when hosting as they get boring quickly. I'm more comfortable with a gun in my hand, wouldn't mind deathmatches limited to small weapons like the SNS pistol for example.

That said I think the problem with the ones I did was that there were few of us and the area was too big, lots of running. Don't expect that to be a problem on top of a building.

So just to confirm you guys had autolock during the deathmatches? I've been wondering why I was so bad. But all my settings are standard so I'm not sure what that was about. I was punching thin air.

Either way it was all pretty hilarious. Particularly Sol and his DNF streak.

Last edited:
I never used autolock with the punching.

My DNF streak was ridiculous :lol: I only ever flip 180 degrees. Never any other angle.

I loved the playlist. Very fun scenarios, some of which made it look like a brand new game.

I'm not sure whats this with the auto locking. I threw a lot of punches into thin air as well, but I reckon it was either because people dodged, or poor timing. I guess Sol got it right, no locking, eh? You looked like a pro-boxer in that last one we did.

I loved the playlist. Very fun scenarios, some of which made it look like a brand new game.

I'm not sure whats this with the auto locking. I threw a lot of punches into thin air as well, but I reckon it was either because people dodged, or poor timing. I guess Sol got it right, no locking, eh? You looked like a pro-boxer in that last one we did.

I did a lot of dodging and leaping out of the way!

Looks like the update is out - will download after work.

Here are the prices for the new vehicles:

Vestra $950k airplane 2 seater
Turismo $500k 0-60 2.8 sec top speed 210 mph (screen Stats)
Jesta $240k
Alpha $150k
Heavy pistol $3,750 + extras
Carbine $14,750 + extras

The Turismo is apparently just a tiny bit slower than the Adder - so pretty close to the Entity. 500k is a bargain if thats the case!

Was also expecting the plane to cost more.

Haven't seen many pics of the new cars, but based on the above think I will buy the Turismo this eve and maybe the Vestra.

How much does it cost to fully mod a super car (roughly)?

Kind of what I was expecting. Will look at the Jester too - I don't think its as good performance wise was the Turismo, but is more customisable.

As for the plane, I do really like the look, but not sure how much benefit there is to owning a plane online.

Decisions, decisions!

Vestra:

Turismo:

0_0.jpg

Jester

0_0.jpg

The new horns :drool:

You can now turn off slipstream in races I think. Don't dare do it caftard hosts, it's one of the things that makes races interesting!

The Turismo drives like a beauty, tried on single player, though am not advanced enough to try it with all upgrades. I guess the Entity still rules supreme in Supers though, so I'm not buying the Turismo at least until the option of having multiples properties is available (I read rumours it will be the case).

Hmm, some people say the Turismo is better than the Entity. Too cheap if that's the case.

Last edited:
The new horns :drool:

You can now turn off slipstream in races I think. Don't dare do it caftard hosts, it's one of the things that makes races interesting!

The Turismo drives like a beauty, tried on single player, though am not advanced enough to try it with all upgrades. I guess the Entity still rules supreme in Supers though, so I'm not buying the Turismo at least until the option of having multiples properties is available (I read rumours it will be the case).

I read that the online GPS now points you to your home address, rather than "home"...which would suggest that multiple properties are on the horizon.

The jester is shit hot.

Bye bye Feltzer.

It does look v cool! Will compare that and the Turismo later. I have just over $2m, but don't want to spend all of it by any means. I think the Dangerous Business update will be here soon, and am confident money will be needed to buy/invest in businesses.

The Jester drives sublimely as well, I'm buying that one definitely, being a Sports car. Probably getting rid of my Carbo as I can't drive that thing too well. Jester is Feltzer-like stable though, looks neat, and is probably as fast.

The Alpha is just an executive looking auto, nothing special about it.

Hmm, stats wise the Turismo edges the Entity. Well, the later will remain more exclusive, I see less and less these days, newer players can't afford them like we did back then. Also, not being shot from the back makes it my ideal war machine.