Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looks like they've all-but sorted out heists now.

http://www.sportskeeda.com/e-sports...layers-to-perform-heists-own-mansions-online/

Sounds beautiful about owning a mansion. :drool:

Is that at all reliable? Regarding the mansion thing, it just seems to be a case of repeating what nearly everyone has assumed - that because the GPS has changed, the capability to own multiple properties must be coming soon. Good news if true, but it'll probably be another month or so before the next big update is out.

Is that at all reliable? Regarding the mansion thing, it just seems to be a case of repeating what nearly everyone has assumed - that because the GPS has changed, the capability to own multiple properties must be coming soon. Good news if true, but it'll probably be another month or so before the next big update is out.
Well I'm a bit skeptical due to the source, but they've mentioned the exact code that's been added, so they must have some idea.

Sorry lads, I've been on one of those single player story mode binges. Heading for the platinum on this one, will be my first.

Will put on some crew work this weekend if people are around.

I haven't been on this in ages, I burnt myself out in the first 3 weeks of owning the game, I had the story done in three days and then online was a broken mess at first. How far behind exactly will I be ?

I haven't been on this in ages, I burnt myself out in the first 3 weeks of owning the game, I had the story done in three days and then online was a broken mess at first. How far behind exactly will I be ?

Well did you play it at all in October 2013? If you did there will be a cool 500k sitting in your characters account for you to play with. Generally though you will mst likely be a fair distance behind the rest of us. Weve been pretty much playing it solid.

I've always preferred using Pistols, I guess it's some sort of espionage fantasy or something. :lol:

I like the cut of your jibb :)

Will be quite a way - but you will level up quickly enough. Be good to join when there are a few of us on doing races and missions / playlists. Good way of getting money and points.

Indeed, I wouldn't of been on much longer anyway so cut my losses.

Not tonight, football training. Probably won't be online in the evening until Sunday.

I once outsnipered a sniper trying to claim a bounty on me with a pistol. I think he'll still be screaming "What the fook" through his Mic now.

Admittedly it was the flukiest thing I've ever done on any game though. I one-shotted him. :lol:
Happened to me once but with a single (and accidental) blind fire bullet shot from a Combat MG. Guy even praised me on the mic, I felt compelled to acknowledge the luck.

Also love pistols, and developed a love for the .50 that came with the Special Edition of the game. Still marginally edges the new heavy pistol.

Who's up for trying something like this?

I assume its just created in the content creator - would it be setup as a race but with no checkpoints???

EDIT - I think it's setup as a deathmatch but with no time limit...

Won't they have just stole the buses and lined them up themselves?

I might be able to get online on the 360 on Monday for a week or 2...