Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah Ive noticed Issy - The night we done the coke deal one was comic, you blitzed your way in whilst myself and Maka were picking lads off next thing you know KABOOM the coke has been destroyed, I had to explain to Maka that you have a bit of a penchant for RPG's at close proximity in missions :).
We've all had our fair share of coke destroying! But yeah once you do a mission you always remember if an rpg is suitable or not. Trial and error!

Yeah Ive noticed Issy - The night we done the coke deal one was comic, you blitzed your way in whilst myself and Maka were picking lads off next thing you know KABOOM the coke has been destroyed, I had to explain to Maka that you have a bit of a penchant for RPG's at close proximity in missions :).

:lol:

That certainly rings a bell with me too!!

We've all had our fair share of coke destroying! But yeah once you do a mission you always remember if an rpg is suitable or not. Trial and error!
Yep myself included although Im usually the first person to be killed as I go all gung ho and fly into the middle of a bullet fest thinking im some sort of hero only to end up spectating.

Yeah I should hopefully be on in the next hour or so for a bit as I could do with some cash myself. Been saving for a tank for a while. I've enough there to buy it now but I wanna have some left over when I do for mods and that on one or two cars.

I think Maka is currently on if your heading on in the next few.

Just playing a mission with some randoms and I accidentally blew me and this guy (who did most of the work) up right near the end of the mission. I messaged him and said sorry and he replied saying "It's ok". How nice.

There was a random woman pedestrian walking round in my garage earlier.

Nope and they wont be anytime soon by the looks of it neither. Still plenty of glitches, invisible players and god knows what else

The car duping glitch is ridiculous...and it can be used to sell super cars too.

Hence my rhino purchase.

Thought as much issy, ive not actually glitched since patch 1.08 came in. Ive got about 2.7mil in the bank after seling my Z type last night.
I got a free Vacca a while back, other than that I've never glitched. But unfortunately their microtransactions are too much for what you get and you'd have to spend a long time to get 1.5m together so why not glitch a bit.

The worst that can happen is they take the stuff away from you.

If ya keep it small you won't be on their radar. Just top up every now and then if ya need it. I'm finding when I play most night I'm making around 100k or more so it's not too much of a worry. Plus some of the payouts are quite good now so you can rake it in if you lay the right missions

New DLC heading next week Tuesday:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...-The-Business-Update-Coming-Next-Week-Tuesday

Enjoy the perks of rising through the ranks of your Los Santos and Blaine County business ventures withThe Business Update, coming next week on Tuesday March 4th to PSN and Xbox Live. Thrill-seekers and weekend warriors can hop in any of three all-new, blazing fast sports cars: the Albany Alpha, Dinka Jester and Grotti Turismo R... or take to the skies in the new Vestra airplane.

Swing by Ammu-Nation to pick up two new weapons, the Heavy Pistol and Special Carbine, which both offer some serious firepower.

Dress for success with formal and business casual attire options like new suit jackets, slacks, glasses, heels and blouses, or don new all-business hairstyles and currency themed tattoos. There's also a collection of new masks, perfect for disguising yourself during the next hostile takeover.

Just like the recent Valentine's Day Massacre Special, the new vehicles and weapons will be available in both Story Mode and Online. In Story Mode, weapons will be deposited into all three characters' inventory with two full ammo-clips and all three cars are accessible from their garage properties. In GTA Online, you'll be able to purchase the new weapons and their attachments at any Ammu-Nation location while the vehicles will be available for purchase from Legendary Motorsport and Elitas.

Don't forget that this weekend is your last chance to grab the Albany Roosevelt limousine, the Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun and all the rest of the exclusive items from the Valentine's Day Massacre Special before they're gone. Once you purchase them in-game, they're yours to keep - but they will no longer be available to purchase after midnight PST this Sunday, March 2nd.

And stay tuned for details about our upcoming Business Update Event Weekend as well as more info to be revealed on future updates including Online Heists, the Capture Creator update, new Assassination and Flight School missions for Story Mode and much more...

Take to the skies in the luxurious Vestra.
actual_1393357379.jpg

The Turismo R and Alpha evading LSPD pursuit through downtown Los Santos.
actual_1393357486.jpg

The Heavy Pistol and Special Carbine, two new weapons available as part of The Business Update.
actual_1393357422.jpg

What do we want,
Heists
When do we want em
Some time fecking soon please..........................

Agree.

In saying that, although this DLC might not be the most exciting, I think it is laying the way for the Dangerous Business update that will come soon. That will hopefully add some missions/activities/etc to online.

I do, however, want to get the yellow car and think the Vestra looks v nice.

Agree.

In saying that, although this DLC might not be the most exciting, I think it is laying the way for the Dangerous Business update that will come soon. That will hopefully add some missions/activities/etc to online.

I do, however, want to get the yellow car and think the Vestra looks v nice.

Yeah those two cars look ok so far however id like to have a proper look at em before I think of pbuying one. Also depends on what they are gonna charge, Id love an Albany but at $750k its awful steep, then you gotta mod the fecking thing and thats gonna cost easily another 300k.

Think I will just buy myself the Rhino and be done with it. Look at getting some other cars further down the line when Ive saved up enough.

Yeah those two cars look ok so far however id like to have a proper look at em before I think of pbuying one. Also depends on what they are gonna charge, Id love an Albany but at $750k its awful steep, then you gotta mod the fecking thing and thats gonna cost easily another 300k.

Think I will just buy myself the Rhino and be done with it. Look at getting some other cars further down the line when Ive saved up enough.

How much is the Rhino? Was thinking of saving for that.

I like the look fo the plane, but not sure planes are worth buying.

The Rhino is $1.5 million. Issy picked his up the other day as he was running a muck with it last night. Thankfully he only blew me up the once.
Best purchase ever...until you encounter a couple of people from the same crew using theirs.

Indeed. I didn't realise they were in tanks...as soon as I went through the tunnel they destroyed me.

Best purchase ever...until you encounter a couple of people from the same crew using theirs.

Better than the Buzzard? Buying that almost pays for itself (almost!) as it lets you complete some mission solo v quickly.

I think I will wait and see what the cars & jet are like next week and then maybe buy one of them or perhaps get the Rhino.

I am quite attached to my Elegy - would like a faster car, but then wouldn't want to have to pay high insurance if it is destroyed. The insurance on the Elegy is only 1200 I think.

New stuff. FML, gonna have to grind for some serious money this weekend.

Better than the Buzzard? Buying that almost pays for itself (almost!) as it lets you complete some mission solo v quickly.

I think I will wait and see what the cars & jet are like next week and then maybe buy one of them or perhaps get the Rhino.

I am quite attached to my Elegy - would like a faster car, but then wouldn't want to have to pay high insurance if it is destroyed. The insurance on the Elegy is only 1200 I think.

If you're remotely careful, I don't think insurance should prevent you from using the car of your preference. The vast majority of times my Entity is destroyed it's someone else footing the bill, the times I get it paying myself are rare, about once per week. I can grind twice that value in 3 minutes doing a round of Coveted.

I do need to vary the car I use, I drive the Entity so much that I'm absolutely rubbish at driving any other car. I was much better in random races, a few months ago, nowadays I can only do clean laps with my Entity.

New stuff. FML, gonna have to grind for some serious money this weekend.

Yep - thinking about it - I bet that plane is very fast - similar power to the Lear Jets but a lot smaller and am guessing more manoeuvrable.

If you're remotely careful, I don't think insurance should prevent you from using the car of your preference. The vast majority of times my Entity is destroyed it's someone else footing the bill, the times I get it paying myself are rare, about once per week. I can grind twice that value in 3 minutes doing a round of Coveted.

I do need to vary the car I use, I drive the Entity so much that I'm absolutely rubbish at driving any other car. I was much better in random races, a few months ago, nowadays I can only do clean laps with my Entity.

Good point - think I will go for the new car then.

What do we want,
Heists
When do we want em
Some time fecking soon please..........................

Heists still aren't out? Wow.

I'll probably be on tomorrow sometime. Finally got around to buying a new TV. Not turned my PS3 on in a few months so I imagine there'll be a few updates waiting for me.

I've been playing this all week as I'm ill but I keep falling asleep in the afternoons because I'm ill. Might be on today.

Bought myself an Entity too.

Well, was about to log on now, but it seems my PS3 blu-ray broke while it was turned off. I guess it's the end of the line for me, won't have money to fix it any time soon. :(

It was fine last time I used it, now I turned it on, disc was still there, but it made some weird noise after trying to read it for a few seconds. Doing the same with other discs, so it's a hardware problem.

Just raced with him and performed the most amazing accidental barrel roll ever.