Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
My favourite glitch is when you destroy a car but don't want to pay insurance...so you call your mechanic to bring a different car but he ends up bringing the destroyed car. Then you call up the insurance and have your destroyed car paid for, drive to your garage to see if you can dupe it and then you fall through the world until you reset the system.

Im nto so sure about that. I jumped on for a wee bit on Monday night and I noticed a bounty going in freeroam for 100k. Looks to me like some of the hackers maybe still be lurking. I think I encountered some fecker using God Mode in the same session.

I hope im wrong but I just dont see an end to come of cheating that can be done. Everytime they close off a glitch someone finds something new. My personal vehicles have been duping themselves of late in level. I could be cuising along in my car and bang theres a duped version just sitting at the side of the road. Same reg plate and everything. Althoguh I have no access to this vehicle.

True - but would still argue that it feels improved recently.

Will anyone be online this eve - might have time to get online, but need to catch up on True Detectives with the missus first.

My favourite glitch is when you destroy a car but don't want to pay insurance...so you call your mechanic to bring a different car but he ends up bringing the destroyed car. Then you call up the insurance and have your destroyed car paid for, drive to your garage to see if you can dupe it and then you fall through the world until you reset the system.

I personally prefer the glitch where you are driving in a race, and suddenly a car appears going the other way and crashes into you.

:smirk:

I personally prefer the glitch where you are driving in a race, and suddenly a car appears going the other way and crashes into you.

:smirk:
:lol: the first one I missed the checkpoint and was going back...I managed to avoid the other two but you were coming too fast , the second one was for fun.

Im nto so sure about that. I jumped on for a wee bit on Monday night and I noticed a bounty going in freeroam for 100k. Looks to me like some of the hackers may still be lurking.
True - but would still argue that it feels improved recently.

Will anyone be online this eve - might have time to get online, but need to catch up on True Detectives with the missus first.

Yeah it certainly seems to have improved things thats for sure. Might not get on until around 11 or so as I will be doing a massive stint on watching Breaking Bad with the missus aswel. Here @swooshboy why dont we just let both our ladies watch all this shite together and we just play GTA online all evening? Sounds like a much better plan :)

Yeah it certainly seems to have improved things thats for sure. Might not get on until around 11 or so as I will be doing a massive stint on watching Breaking Bad with the missus aswel. Here @swooshboy why dont we just let both our ladies watch all this shite together and we just play GTA online all evening? Sounds like a much better plan :)

Hahaha - sounds like a plan!

Pissed about with randomers earlier, got accused of hacking because I won a bike race :lol:

I don't understand the stamina bar in bicycles races.

Not played this in months as the TV I plug my PS3 into has gone kaput. Planning on getting a new one in the next couple of weeks and will rejoin you all some nights. Missed playing this.

I've enjoyed it since returning, even play with randoms. Had a quick session with 2 earlier and in 1 mission I ran to it as you seem to spawn close to them now and they drove, they thought it was funny to run me over.

So with my newly unlocked RPG I got up and blew up the car they were driving in :D

So I was trying to attach cargobob to some guys car, and failing, even with his help. After another failure I got out and blew us both up.

It was motorbikes not bicycles.
I know. But I had to put it out there, it was eating me inside, and since we ran a bicycle race yesterday I thought it was a good moment to put some thought into it.

Alright. Gonna play a bit of XCom until you fellow show up online.

Got 120 and my minigun last session :drool:

I did American Exports (where you need to get the container from the airport with a cargobob) earlier solo.

Crazy tough mission to do alone!!

I'm not on but it someone @'s me if they're going on I'll prob join them.

No bother man, might see you on there later tonight if your about.

Will keep that in mind Sol.

Cool - will be up for doing a mission and then just choosing missions / races from their selections afterwards. Will be good to try some new races / capture etc.

I tried a capture there recently with Issy, not sure if I enjoyed it that much. There was only four of us in the game itself. I think I will try and hop on before the match. If I butter up the missus a little throughout the day I reckon I should be able to sneak and hour or two.

Almost at the point where I can buy a tank aswel, carnage is coming :)

I tried a capture there recently with Issy, not sure if I enjoyed it that much. There was only four of us in the game itself. I think I will try and hop on before the match. If I butter up the missus a little throughout the day I reckon I should be able to sneak and hour or two.

Almost at the point where I can buy a tank aswel, carnage is coming :)
I'm not good with stealth so capture like the one we did just meant a loss.

I'm more of a 'put a rocket launcher in your face' kind of GTA player.

I'm not good with stealth so capture like the one we did just meant a loss.

I'm more of a 'put a rocket launcher in your face' kind of GTA player.
Yeah Ive noticed Issy - The night we done the coke deal one was comic, you blitzed your way in whilst myself and Maka were picking lads off next thing you know KABOOM the coke has been destroyed, I had to explain to Maka that you have a bit of a penchant for RPG's at close proximity in missions :).