Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Has anyone seen the armoured trucks spawning glitch?

http://gtaforums.com/topic/684670-armored-trucks-constantly-spawning/

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. I finished farming mission's with friend's and then they had to go. We went into free mode and they left me to get them. I hit about 6 of them, giving me around 2000rp each time. They only stopped when my friend's left and it was just me in the session.

I think the secret is, do a lobby with just your friend's and then you're laughing!

Apparently the trucks will respawn as soon as you've robbed them. The only thing that stops the respawning is if people leave the lobby, or if one of Simon's HPV cars shows up (the green icon on radar). If you destroy that HPV car, then the trucks continue to respawn. Think the trucks can carry anything from 2k to 15k.

Issy and I were in a lobby the other evening, but we didn't see any spawn. Might be worth trying sometime when there are a few of us on?

Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg

Hard to tell if that's sarcasm or not!

I'll re-add people now as deleted all without PS4's when I changed over.

Most likely if others are, will probably have a quick buzz about by myself now to get re-acquainted and see what's new.

Hard to tell if that's sarcasm or not!

I'll re-add people now as deleted all without PS4's when I changed over.
Certainly not. We can use any one available for more fun. Not many these days.

Only negative is winning fewer races.

Jealousy reigns already!

Had a whizz around and looked at the new stuff, changed my clothes but that was about it. Not too fussed about the Roosevelt as it's expensive and I'm nowhere near the amount needed.

Jealousy reigns already!

Had a whizz around and looked at the new stuff, changed my clothes but that was about it. Not too fussed about the Roosevelt as it's expensive and I'm nowhere near the amount needed.

Not too much has changed from that perspective - most of the changes have been to fix the glitches / exploits and remove the crazy amounts of cash that people had.

I do think its much easier to make money now though - once you know which missions pay well - much easier to do the one you want.

Well I'll be up for whatever later, I guess they'll be a mountain of missions I haven't ever done.

I shall be venturing on a bit later, probably not till about 10:30 or 11.

Good to have ya back Levo, try to refrain from raining for on my ass though will ya. I've enough of that to deal with when fecking issy is floating about. :)

Swoosh is on, may join soon as no-one seems to be around for FIFA.

Was good fun yesterday - good to have a few regulars back!!

I think I'm going to save up some cash for the upcoming DLC - the dangerous business pack. I have made almost 700k over the past week and a bit - I was going to get the 1920s style car, but think I will hold off.

No date given yet.....

FFS, youd think theyd be trying to get their asses in gear. We are waiting bnearly 5 months already for heists.
They had better pray the heists are ''that'' good. Otherwise hey may end up losing a hardcore fanbase. people are already pissed as it is with waiting and occassionally being given a new gun and some shitty clothes.

I wouldn't be that annoyed if the heists aren't that good.

The thing about GTA when you're not doing jobs is to create your own fun. I was playing during the day last week and I was collecting cars, parking them in a straight line ready to have a chain explosion. A random spotted this and helped me. It was a beautiful moment...then I killed him.

I wouldn't be that annoyed if the heists aren't that good.

The thing about GTA when you're not doing jobs is to create your own fun. I was playing during the day last week and I was collecting cars, parking them in a straight line ready to have a chain explosion. A random spotted this and helped me. It was a beautiful moment...then I killed him.

Surely not. Not you????

FFS, youd think theyd be trying to get their asses in gear. We are waiting bnearly 5 months already for heists.
They had better pray the heists are ''that'' good. Otherwise hey may end up losing a hardcore fanbase. people are already pissed as it is with waiting and occassionally being given a new gun and some shitty clothes.

I think its clear that they have had to spend more time than they imagined dealing with fixing glitches and trying to eliminate cheaters/hackers.

They were planning on having a live BAWSAQ online - but there is no point in having that if some players have billions of dollars or are able to glitch as much money as possible. You could argue that their ambitions were naive, or unrealistic, but I would rather they fix the infrastructure first before they start adding things on top of it.

As for the heists, I've said it before but I just hope that they are challenging enough. I have been doing some of the missions solo recently, and there are a load that you can do very easily with just one person. I hope the heists are complicated enough so that you will need to work as a team/crew to pull them off. Even something simple as the getaway from the heist - it needs to be more then having someone waiting in a car outside for people to jump in. There needs to be an element of necessary coordination for them to be enjoyable, in my opinion.

I think Heists and a mission creator will be very welcome and hope they do arrive soon.

I think they will be out fairly soon - it seems as though they have fixed a lot of the glaring problems.

Im nto so sure about that. I jumped on for a wee bit on Monday night and I noticed a bounty going in freeroam for 100k. Looks to me like some of the hackers maybe still be lurking. I think I encountered some fecker using God Mode in the same session.

I hope im wrong but I just dont see an end to come of cheating that can be done. Everytime they close off a glitch someone finds something new. My personal vehicles have been duping themselves of late in level. I could be cuising along in my car and bang theres a duped version just sitting at the side of the road. Same reg plate and everything. Althoguh I have no access to this vehicle.