Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Either way they need to roll out the heists pretty sharpish. Not really sure I will be too arsed picking up any of this content. Ive a mountain of stuff as it is already to choose from.

Either way they need to roll out the heists pretty sharpish. Not really sure I will be too arsed picking up any of this content. Ive a mountain of stuff as it is already to choose from.

Agree - new clothes and cars are not that exciting, but think heists and the Business Packs could be.

Yep both could be very good in keeping people interested. I know they would with me personally. The in-game business stuff never really did anything for me however the possibility of someone online actng the scrote and possibly trying to rip off my business would get my attention.

Here's the car:

roosevelt.jpg

Il be having me some of that I reckon genius motor :)

Il be having me some of that I reckon genius motor :)

Costs 750k online.......and only available until the end of February.

Ouch!

Saying that, apparently this weekend:

EVENT: Valentine's Weekend Massacre, February 14-17, 2014.
~Special Event Crate Drops filled with Sticky Bombs, SMGs, up to 8000 RP and more.
~Up to 3RP for carpooling and Arm Wrestling.
~Triple GTA$ payouts for Sea Races.
~GTA$1M up for grabs in the #vdaymassacre Snapmatic contest.
~Free bar shots, free lap dances and free cinema tickets all weekend.

Anyone else up for some sea races??

Also, it seems that in the recent patch they have now put all online missions etc under Missions, so can be selected from your phone - so no need to call your contact asking for a job, instead you can select the mission you want.

Some nice little additions, I saw the price on the Roosevelt when I wqent online last night. Dicked around with it in Story Mode for a bit to see was it worth buying.

Id be game for some sea races however its a matter of getting online at some point to be able to do them.

Races in particular according to what i've been reading. The custom races are the best races.
Fair enough. It seems like they fixed a number of issues so thats good.

Think I will pass on the car, but still need to earn cash!!

The fact that we can simply select mission should make it more fun so hoping we all get some time together!

Makki's back so hopefully a good run tomorrow can happen seeing as we're not interested in the football this weekend.

Must say I'm tempted to re-buy a copy of this, still got my PS3 sat in a draw.

Apparently...

You get over 6k for racing sea races alone in 4 mins lol love it.

Finishing in 1st with 7 others and 5 mins + gives 60k.

I'll have a look at work later and see how much it is, if we still have it.

Will be good to see you back on there!
Of course, by "good" I mean 'annoying', and by "see you back on there" I mean 'see you kill me yet again'

:smirk:

:lol: I'll have to acclimatize myself again 1st.

The changes they have made have all been for the good I think. It seems like some of the mission payouts have increased - and its much better being able to simply select the mission you want to play, rather than calling a contact and hoping it comes up.

Will be up for missions later this eve, but might try and get some sea races in during the day.

Nope. Not as yet. It had the potential to be epic, but every update brought its own problems. A joke really.
How they can justify adding new cars and such without adding one of their promised features for multiplayer I'll never know. They done fecked up massively, it's been months and no sign.

How they can justify adding new cars and such without adding one of their promised features for multiplayer I'll never know. They done fecked up massively, it's been months and no sign.

yup. and the majority now have all the cars and cash they possibly need. heists would become boring after 3 or 4 attempts

Coveted paying 18k? That's insane money-making...

18k indeed. Can solo 200k/hour with that :drool:

Ah, but the replay thing doesn't seem to be available anymore so it's a considerably slower grind, having to reload the mission every time.

Last edited:
Ps3 lot...quarter past 11?

Going to leave my console on to charge the controllers etc but I'll be on then. Let's make some ££££

18k indeed. Can solo 200k/hour with that :drool:

Ah, but the replay thing doesn't seem to be available anymore so it's a considerably slower grind, having to reload the mission every time.

Yep - was confusing it with a different mission - 18k indeed!

They still haven't done Heists? Not touched this since before christmas , waiting for heists before I jump back in, hoping they'll be enough new features for me to be entertained

Bought the Roosevelt, it's an excellent car. And exquisite, of course. Thank you.

Anyone done any missions recently?

Me and Swoosh were doing things that required stopping/stealing moving vehicles. Any time we tried to shoot out the driver it'd just blow up. It was quite surreal.

How is the speed - any car that it compares to?
Pretty high, at least given what I expected. Haven't done a direct comparison. I've tuned it to the max as well, so it's acceleration isn't too shaby and it has nice traction. Can carry 6 people and it's supposed to be sturdy.

Anyone done any missions recently?

Me and Swoosh were doing things that required stopping/stealing moving vehicles. Any time we tried to shoot out the driver it'd just blow up. It was quite surreal.

That was ridiculous!! First the RV then the sports car!

I did Extradition a few times yesterday - thats the one where you have to shoot down / destroy the titan and then kill the informant and steal his briefcase. It's actually surprisingly easy to do solo - steal one of the jet fighters from Sandy Shores and then blow up the titan when it is still on the ground with your missiles, before doing the same to the informant in his car. Quick call to Lester to lose the police and then pick up the briefcase. 30k for that!

Pretty high, at least given what I expected. Haven't done a direct comparison. I've tuned it to the max as well, so it's acceleration isn't too shaby and it has nice traction. Can carry 6 people and it's supposed to be sturdy.

Cool - might try and get that if I get enough cash!