Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah it's not particularly interesting, it's a stage for mission. It's also where you escape with the first heist haul on the story and where you bore the hole into the safe for the final heist.

My fully modded ratloader has been removed from my garage. In fairness it handled like shit and was basically a showpiece but I'm saddened when looking at the empty space in my garage. 'Twas a mint looking motor.

Also something bizarre happened tonight. I was in my gauntlet and let a random friend be passenger. I saw a dominator which I'd be looking for so hopped out and jumped in that. He sped off in my gauntlet whilst I headed to LSC to mod my new car. I came back to my garage which already had an empty spot after the loss of the ratloader, but instead it seemed to have replaced my gauntlet with the dominator and I still had a spot free. Weird no?

I asked the random friend did he know where the gauntlet had gone but he didn't reply.
Is there possibly some way of stealing another players car after the new patch?

Has anyone played around with the creator?

I created my first race (v simple affair), but the tools are surprisingly good.

Yeah I was having a mare last night with connections issues.

Nah no yet, think I will have a look at it this evening when I get in from work.

Remember when I was trying to get in your car? I was stuck to the outside of it and you were driving around.

Fun session though last night, loads of killing on free roam and apart from the last cnut that got me and padge isolated up at the desert with a tank my KD will have really improved. That fecker ended up doing me 9-2 for the night.

It looks class. you around this evening?? I can sneak on for a small bit and start your snaptmatic weekend off in style.

I should be around actually. I'll be playing the guitar in the room with the Xbox in it tonight for hours (Learned two T.Rex songs last night and can't stop playing them), so I'll just boot it up and if I see you around I'll jump on GTA. Might be set to away but just ignore that.

PS3, I am not a savage.

Welcome to the crew, get ready for hell. Its carnage on there when we get together.
Remember when I was trying to get in your car? I was stuck to the outside of it and you were driving around.

Fun session though last night, loads of killing on free roam and apart from the last cnut that got me and padge isolated up at the desert with a tank my KD will have really improved. That fecker ended up doing me 9-2 for the night.

Yeah it was good I left because it kept having connection issues. Maka was running a muck with his tank. He's been dying for one for a long time so I reckon anytime hes on now he will be out in force with it. Im fuming my gauntlet just magically vanished last night.

Have you guys seen this?

http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/11/gta-online-bug-unlocks-new-gta-v-map-4226390/

Might be worth exploring before it gets patched

Worked for me, second time of trying. I done exactly what the vid done. Replayed the prolog, paused exactly where he did and when he did. Took a few snaps and it's on our caf snapmatic. No luck for Tomalonge as yet.

:EDIT:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

top tip. Dont go near Michaels grave, you fall out of the sky, as North Yankton is in the clouds.

OK I'd love to get more involved with this. I can't find anything to do, all the missions are crap races and stuff. How do I do more mission like ones and fewer races/death matches?

OK I'd love to get more involved with this. I can't find anything to do, all the missions are crap races and stuff. How do I do more mission like ones and fewer races/death matches?
Go on the social club and make a playlist.

Or alternatively try one of the rockstar ones. It's under jobs on the online tab.

Are you in the crew?

What level are you at?

What console do you play on?

Yep I'm in it as mufcmcrae.

I'm only about level 10 I think and in on PS3

I've not seen you on there mate. The best craic when you're low level is to be on with the crew and doing to more difficult missions with them.

What time of the day do you be on? My and JM are normally on late at night from around 11.30. KK still plays occasionally too.

Im on most evenings. I can usually only play up until around 11 or so. Sometimes a bit later. Il be on this eve from about 7 bells. Levo, swoosh and co seem to have grown a bit tired of it.

Have we opened the crew up to the newbies as of yet? It seems to be dying a bit of a death for the regulars. I only ever see JM and Irwin on these days.

We need a bit more action, ive been adding randomers of late to try and boost the number of people I at least know and have played with in a session.

Im on most evenings. I can usually only play up until around 11 or so. Sometimes a bit later. Il be on this eve from about 7 bells. Levo, swoosh and co seem to have grown a bit tired of it.

Have we opened the crew up to the newbies as of yet? It seems to be dying a bit of a death for the regulars. I only ever see JM and Irwin on these days.

We need a bit more action, ive been adding randomers of late to try and boost the number of people I at least know and have played with in a session.

I've sold the game, got a PS4 so very doubtful I'd of returned to it.

They need to promote one of us to the leader of the crew as we're the only ones on.