Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
:lol: finally get another copy and online is down for maintenance

:lol:

I wonder what they are doing - could just be maintenance, but there are rumours R* might be addressing the glitched money etc...

Or that they could be testing Heists...

Or, of course, it could just be maintenance!

It's too late now anyway, the game has been destroyed by hackers unfortunately.

I was given over 100M by somebody who knew how to edit the money. I've bought everything but then it soon gets boring :(

That's what the maintenance is for apparently to try and backtrack the recent money glitches.

I get off on a good old shootout and flying cars about so the money thing doesn't concern me. We used to have a good laugh before the majority of the crew defected to the PS4. I'm just bored of the PS4 games I had (although have BF and NBA 2K14 coming soon), so thought another copy of GTA would be worthwhile for a couple of months.

That's what the maintenance is for apparently to try and backtrack the recent money glitches.

I get off on a good old shootout and flying cars about so the money thing doesn't concern me. We used to have a good laugh before the majority of the crew defected to the PS4. I'm just bored of the PS4 games I had (although have BF and NBA 2K14 coming soon), so thought another copy of GTA would be worthwhile for a couple of months.

I did a few missions with KK last night and it was good fun - haven't played online for a while so was good to get back into it!

I noticed last night that the types of helicopters and planes at the different airports respawn randomly - at least this is true of the two northern landing strips. I saw a buzzard and mallard at Sandy Shores - took the mallard and flew about then came back and there was a titan and frogger. Then there was a cargobob at the northern most airfield.

So looks like its now much easier to find the different planes etc, which is good!

Sure ya dont even need that much cash in reality. Yeah its nice having all the cars you like but once you get them modded up theres not really anywhere else to go with them. Id like to be able to purchase an extra garage so I could own up to 20 cars. Leave all the fancy customs ones there for when I wanna cruise about and my everyday ones in my apartment garage.

Hopefully they are actually just trying to clear up a few more bugs and testing out the heists, probably wishful thinking though considering how long its teaken them already.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52096/taking-aim-at-gta-online-cheaters.html

Update Jan 16 – Please note that today’s maintenance has now been completed and Grand Theft Auto Online is back up and running. Thanks again everyone for your patience.

In recent weeks, a small number of Grand Theft Auto Online players sought to exploit the game by generating and distributing game-breaking amounts of in-game cash, disrupting the experience for other players.(Updated)

We will continue to issue title updates on an ongoing basis to counter the negative impact this has had on gameplay, and as part of today’s maintenance period, we are removing the counterfeit GTA$ from the game's economy. Anyone who innocently received GTA$ as a result of these exploits but did not engage in cheating to acquire it will not face any further action - the funds will just be removed, and you'll be able to keep any items you currently own.

Those who actively engaged in cheating and exploiting the game in this manner will, however, be subject to in-game penalties at our discretion. This may include being placed in isolated cheater pools or banned from GTA Online altogether.

Should you ever encounter someone in GTA Online that appears to be taking advantage of exploits in your session, we ask that you alert us directly via the in-game reporting functionality. In the Pause menu, under the Online tab, select Players and scroll to the offending player. From there, select Report and choose Exploits from the violation options.

We're grateful for the community's continued support in dealing with these issues and once again apologize to anyone that has had their Grand Theft Auto Online experience sullied by these exploits that broke the game's natural flow. Please stay tuned for lots more news about GTA Online in the weeks ahead.

That's good news. I'll see if I can log in when I get back in.

As its cloud based I'm guessing I won't have to level up again or is that wishful thinking?

I tried copying the files to a USB before I cleared my old system but it wouldn't let me.

That's good news. I'll see if I can log in when I get back in.

As its cloud based I'm guessing I won't have to level up again or is that wishful thinking?

I tried copying the files to a USB before I cleared my old system but it wouldn't let me.

Ya, cloud based so online should be fine for you.

I'll be on later. I had a go with ISSY last night for the first time in ages. I was rusty as feck but we only did free roam. Wouldn't mind going back to doing a few missions and the likes. Also, free roam is pretty boring unless you have a load of people on the one map and we all go for each other. We had to go to the desert just to find people to feck with.

I was planning on it hoping to come home this eve but I was the last to go into theatre so I have to stay overnight. Hopefully back in the loop tomorrow onwards (although me and Irwin had a little run last night which was mental)

Coming online at half 10. Hopefully some of you are on then. Hand is hurting a bit from the drip but GTA is worth it.

What have you lads been doing when there? I'm not sure I even remember the controls of the game.

Same here. Add me.

Updating the game as I haven't played it in ages. Will be on shortly.

Only in this crew can a tear gas grenade start a civil war :lol:

Think I didn't saw the sticky on my SUV bloody cheater?

The sticky was on the ground! I only threw a smoke grenade at your SUV.

The sticky was precautionary.

Those glitchers at the end were pathetic. They were underneath a building and called us pussies for going into passive to find them?

If my face didn't hurt so much I'd have carried on but I best get some sleep in.

Oh how I missed this game. So glad I kept my old fat ps3.

The sticky was on the ground! I only threw a smoke grenade at your SUV.

The sticky was precautionary.

Those glitchers at the end were pathetic. They were underneath a building and called us pussies for going into passive to find them?

If my face didn't hurt so much I'd have carried on but I best get some sleep in.

Oh how I missed this game. So glad I kept my old fat ps3.
The sticky on the ground I shot, but there was one on top of the SUV as well, perhaps by accident? :)

I fought the guys until about 3am. Being three they got the better over me, but I managed a few kills, including sniping an helicopter. They then got bored and returned to their "god mode".

What I did was wait for them to be distracted with opponents from the other sides, hid my blip entered from the glitched entrance and shot them for the bounties. The trey idiot is probably my archenemy by now. Even knowing the entrance is hard to kill them unless they're not expecting you, because they can shoot you before you enter but you can't.

They really should solve those glithces, but being the gameworld itself perhaps is not so easy as other ones, and from what I gather from GTA forums there are quit a few places where that can be done. Best thing to do is just ignore them and do other stuff. I went inside twice to shoot them, but that was about it. I don't want to risk getting myself banned for glitch exploting - though I doubt rockstar can detect that other than through an insane number of reports. I don't think they have some kind of log that records every movement you do in game, it's probably undoable.

Going for deathmatches now, at least it's a fair and healthy environment.