Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im on most evenings. I can usually only play up until around 11 or so. Sometimes a bit later. Il be on this eve from about 7 bells. Levo, swoosh and co seem to have grown a bit tired of it.

Have we opened the crew up to the newbies as of yet? It seems to be dying a bit of a death for the regulars. I only ever see JM and Irwin on these days.

We need a bit more action, ive been adding randomers of late to try and boost the number of people I at least know and have played with in a session.

Have personally been crazy busy with work, so struggling to find time to get online. When I do get online, there doesn't seem to be anyone else online. Will be good to get a few people online together again. I Should be online tonight or tomorrow night.

Boat missions are quite silly as you are limited to the range you can aim at...

What's new since I stopped playing? Considering grabbing another copy and sorting out a wifi booster for my big fat old ps3 because GTA V is missing from my life.

The crew has all but dried up tbh.

KK, Y U no use the chatroom anymore?
Yeah I'd been a tad sloppy with that of late sorry boys my bad. I find it frustrating personally. The in game texting works better for me when I'm in free roam. I don't mind chat when doing missions. I essentially need a Bluetooth keyboard.

I'm also back in Ireland for the Christmas so I've no ps3 with me. I also didn't get a chance to play in the days leading up.

Il be back with a bang in the few year though. I think the best thing for us to do is just work out certain times to all meet up if it's at all possible. It worked well the last time. Too often I only find myself on as I'd usually get on between 7pm and 12. Your on later than I a lot of the time. Sometimes I see JM which is nice I've good fun with that lad every time.

We've 3 certs for us in yourself, Jm and I. Makadeni gets on aswel so that's 4 of us. It's just the timing of it really and keeping us all together where it be in freeroam or missions etc. I actually had a feeling this is how the crew would kind of pan out meaning certain groups pretty much always sticking together. It's a shame issy is out and I've not seen anything of Levo. Swoosh has been real busy of late from what I recall. We will work something out to keep it going I personally want to I'm really enjoying it overall and I think it will only get better as more missions and heists get added. I'm interested to see any races people have created themselves also to help try mix it up.

She's not dead yet, just taking a break for Christmas.

What we need to do is get some wireless mics and feck the typing. I'll get one in the new year if the others do.

I'm in with that too.

As said above, have not been online much recently, but will be more after Xmas. Given the dwindling numbers think it makes sense to try and pick some times for us to be on together. I'm usually on later in the eve - 9ish onwards.

I have a bluetooth headset thing I got free with a phone or something so I'm good to go, I think. Work is killing me right now so I haven't been on a lot but I haven't gotten bored with it yet. I can play today if anyone else is going to be on.

It saddens me to see the redcafe crew dwindling out like this.

Right got the game for Christmas, whats the whole crew thing about? I genuinely haven't got a clue.

It saddens me to see the redcafe crew dwindling out like this.
I took a break to try older games and just can't get motivation to get into this again. I want to go for platinum on GTA V, so I will need quite a few more hours, but am saving them for when some serious update (like heists) makes its appearance.

I went online for a bit yesterday - they have fixed the plane/heli respawning. So different choppers spawn at different points. The northen most runway had a cargobob respawning...which is good!

Finally signed back onto Xbox Live Gold after quite a few years away...haven't played GTA 5 online yet..will give it a shot....if anyone wants to add me, royybatty.

Finally signed back onto Xbox Live Gold after quite a few years away...haven't played GTA 5 online yet..will give it a shot....if anyone wants to add me, royybatty.

Tomalonge likes this.

Holy crap, the odds of that are tiny. I was thinking of seeing if there was anyone around today. I'll be on later, you psychic bastard.

GT= HardyEvenThere

Ordered a copy during the week but it still hasn't come. It's like it's not meant to be!

The ds3 took 14 days to arrive so I'm ready for a further wait.

I'm starting to doubt Heists will ever be available, it's a great game but I won't be picking it back up until they add new features.

There's a certain lack of replay appeal with most of the modes for some reason.

Still waiting on heists
It's starting to get annoyingly aiting for them. There seems to be no updates regarding them except that they will be coming "later".

I'm fine with doing missions and messing about in freeroam but I don't do any of the pastimes or pointless sky dives.
Also people in tanks are becoming a serious pain in the hole. Oh you big man cruising round in a tank. Get out of that shit and stop acting the twat.

Heists are coming too late. I've bought everything I could really want. So I'm guessing after a few heists, it will be "meh" anyways.

Yep, and the shitty part is that Rockstar probably havent even started working on them yet. They are most likely struggling to keep up with all the glitches that keep appearing.

I've pretty much stopped playing. I need to get back into it some of these nights. Just seems like an effort compared to watching more Dexter.

I can't see how the heists apart from being a bit of a change will be effective on the game now. It's been far too long since the start of the game for them to aid people, most people already have a fortune money wise. The best apartment, cars, weapons etc.

To me it'll just being a meaningless add-on which will get old after 2-3 goes of it, big opportunity missed by Rockstar here. They'd of been better off shutting online down entirely once all the bugs became apparent, fixing everything and then making sure everything was ready for it all to be released together.