Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll be on about 12.30 tonight too.

Great session last night too. Just about 6 randomers (2 were in a crew) and we all stayed around the one block for ages killing each other. It's not my favourite thing but it's expensive on ammo.

Yeah ill tag along. Been spending a lot of time with some other games recently so not been on much

So whats the plan for this eve?

People in the mood for missions, races. If we have any lower-level players would be good to get some cargobobs...

So whats the plan for this eve?

People in the mood for missions, races. If we have any lower-level players would be good to get some cargobobs...

Races are completely pointless now. I've still not got enough wins to fully mod my cars but I couldn't be bothered because the prize money is so shit.

Missions, death matches and free roam are the only things worth doing for fun or money.

I haven't seen a bob in ages.

Races are completely pointless now. I've still not got enough wins to fully mod my cars but I couldn't be bothered because the prize money is so shit.

Missions, death matches and free roam are the only things worth doing for fun or money.

I haven't seen a bob in ages.

Races arent pointless if you got a decent bunch of lads in there. I agree the payout etc is appauling but for general fun the races aint the worst. I actually enjoy using my modded cars on them these days.

What level does the bob stop spawning for people at? Im around 36 or so now so I think it still spawns for me. Im also up for a whole lotta everything this eve.

Races arent pointless if you got a decent bunch of lads in there. I agree the payout etc is appauling but for general fun the races aint the worst. I actually enjoy using my modded cars on them these days.

What level does the bob stop spawning for people at? Im around 36 or so now so I think it still spawns for me. Im also up for a whole lotta everything this eve.

Dunno, I'm around 48ish now and I can't remember the last time I seen one. All Buzzards, but I prefer them anyway.

For actual flying I have to say I prefer the Annihilator to any other helicopter. Buzzard's are necessary for fire-power but you need to be insane to choose one for flight. Way too much turbulence and it makes you feel like a piece of paper in the wind.

Mind you, it's 100 times easier flying a helicopter than driving a car in the game to me, I'm weird.

For actual flying I have to say I prefer the Annihilator to any other helicopter. Buzzard's are necessary for fire-power but you need to be insane to choose one for flight. Way too much turbulence and it makes you feel like a piece of paper in the wind.

Mind you, it's 100 times easier flying a helicopter than driving a car in the game to me, I'm weird.

I've good really good at flying the choppers now. Love flying low though the city.

Some of these young whipper snappers wouldn't even know what Airwolf is.

I'm a young whippersnapper. I'm only 25, haha. Gets in my head every time I take off.

I wouldn't be able to tell you a damn thing about that show, but I remember the theme off by heart. I'm like that with most things though, I'm a musician through and through.

I'd be up for whatever, do want to try what we did last time I was on with people; we were on a server with loads of randomers and so we all decided to raid Zanudo for jets etc. to mess with people. That or the thing Makki suggested which was a great laugh; decide on a randomer, and everyone basically follow them closely with our cars wherever they go, not attacking them just stalking I guess. If they shoot at any of us, unleash mayhem. Had some amazing laughs.

Yeah I did this with Levo and issy one night. Absolutely hilarious craic. I'm on at the minute, was cruising round doing bounties to my self. I'd done three and then a fourth pops up so I start making my way over to get him. His driving towards Simeon's by the looks of it but not in the HPV. I caught up with him and shot out his two back tyres to slow him then shot him to shit and made my way back into the city.

He texts me a few minutes later saying "what the hell"? Eh you had a bounty on you in free roam mate, you are fair game.
I responded with you had a bounty of 7k on your head, easy money. He then starts whinging cos he was doing a mission or something.

Like seriously grow a fecking pair. Anyone on yet?

Mysel, Kane and Rohan causing chaos.

Yeah I did this with Levo and issy one night. Absolutely hilarious craic. I'm on at the minute, was cruising round doing bounties to my self. I'd done three and then a fourth pops up so I start making my way over to get him. His driving towards Simeon's by the looks of it but not in the HPV. I caught up with him and shot out his two back tyres to slow him then shot him to shit and made my way back into the city.

He texts me a few minutes later saying "what the hell"? Eh you had a bounty on you in free roam mate, you are fair game.
I responded with you had a bounty of 7k on your head, easy money. He then starts whinging cos he was doing a mission or something.

Like seriously grow a fecking pair. Anyone on yet?

Balls, you don't get bounties during missions.

Did you all end up playing last night? I wouldn't mind killing a few hours on this later if any of you are going to be about. Some head-shots will be a good remedy for today.

I had to skoot off. I actually just missed the first mission by a ew minutes as I was wrapped up in chasing someone around the city. Just as you lads were finishing I had to head off. Real shame too I was nicely warmed up. It was a top notch couple of hours though so thanks for that lads! :) our GTA date worked out pretty well

You were hilarious by the way, in flying form wooooooooohooooooooooo!

Wasnt me, id logged off by that stage. I think :nervous:

PS - JM - Sorry I vansihed last night my internet freaked out. By the looks of it we made a decent amount of cash from just messing about :)

Content Creator launches today:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...eathmatch-race-creators-this-week-captur.html

Also a capture the 'flag' mode will be launched in December:

Also in December, we will introduce possibly our favorite competitive team mode, Capture. A proper GTA twist on classic capture the flag, Capture mode brings territory infiltration and a new form of team-versus-team treachery into GTA Online. Up to four squads battle to steal contraband, trucks, buses or whatever from opponents' bases using high-speed vehicles, explosive weaponry and cunning teamwork. Craft, cooperation and team tactics are key. The free Capture update will bring a host of new jobs to GTA Online, accessible via the open world and also directly through your phone. Capture is broken down into four variations - ‘Raid’, ‘Contend’, ‘Hold’ and ‘GTA’ – we will give you full details on each of these next week.

They sounds v cool, but looking forward to having a go with the content creator too.

My friend has managed to get the Alien car online.

He got it impounded and when he got there the car was not visible, but the marker said it was there.

Anyway he went closer to the marker and pressed enter, and he ended up getting into an invisible car, and driving around in the seat position :lol: looked so funny and everybody on the headset's were like "WTF BRO"

My friend has managed to get the Alien car online.

He got it impounded and when he got there the car was not visible, but the marker said it was there.

Anyway he went closer to the marker and pressed enter, and he ended up getting into an invisible car, and driving around in the seat position :lol: looked so funny and everybody on the headset's were like "WTF BRO"

That happened to me, except I was iinvisibe :lol:

That happened to me, except I was iinvisibe :lol:

Ha, I don't know if they could see him or not from the outside, but on his screen he is visible. He recorded a bit of it on his phone. Gonna try glitch it myself lol

I was playing last night and I was running away from the cops and a dude I killed 3-4 times. I had 3 stars so it was time I scarpered. I went to one of the bridges near the Most northerly point of the drain from DTD fame. I found a tunnel that I was able to run down that went into the sewer system. It went on and on and on underground eventually leading to an unused underground station. I wasn't able to find a way out so I quit the session but I'm going to get a motorbike later and go exploring.

Anyone else down there before?