Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
You guys still playing this then? Did they release heists?

Still playing although the crew has dwindled a little in the last few days. Might be something to do with the month thats in it. No sign of the heists as of yet. I might get on later this eve if this missus can be rohypnotised away from the TV!!!!!!

Im assuming they have been trying to sort out all the issues they have had before they bother adding them to the game.
Youve still got issues with being able to glitch money and free cars, so until thats cleared up I cant see them adding them.

The thing is; we have the numbers. The problem lies in all of them waiting for a few to come on before they do. We should try to agree on a time one day and see if that improves it.

If it doesn't improve though I cba keeping this up.

Xbox meet-up on Saturday at 9pm:

Three people already confirmed, gamertags are bolded.
HardyEvenThere - Tomalonge
HBFSTR00 - HBFSTR00
JonoKiiid - Mr Anderson

No excuses now, if you were waiting for activity it's happening now. Will update as people confirm.

A playstation one could be fun too.

Maybe Friday night at 10.30 for a couple of hours. I'll send notifications later but anyone interested let me know. Do a few missions and maybe a few deathmatches. I've been doing them lately and they are great craic.

I've got an idea.

Everyone post what day/time you're most likely to be on, your gamertag and console.

Then we can figure out the best times for regular meet-ups on either console. Job done, no more mystery. :lol:

Maybe Friday night at 10.30 for a couple of hours. I'll send notifications later but anyone interested let me know. Do a few missions and maybe a few deathmatches. I've been doing them lately and they are great craic.

Yeah Im game for that dude, I could even star earlier than that if anyone else can. I could quite easily be on for 7 or 8 bells for a few hours of carnage.

Yeah Im game for that dude, I could even star earlier than that if anyone else can. I could quite easily be on for 7 or 8 bells for a few hours of carnage.

Well I don't finish work till 10 but if you can round them up earlier then go for it. JM will be a cert if he's around and arruda.

Yeah I'd be up for that if someone accepts me on the crew :)

There are 5 requests pending on the crew right now that are unclaimed by members of the forum.

If you've sent one and haven't received anything back yet, feel free to PM me with your social club name and I'll process your invitation.

Yeah I'd be up for that if someone accepts me on the crew :)

There you go, Send toma a PM. Send me your PSN too and I'll add you. I was supposed to do it before but I hadn't been on a few days before last night and forgot.

I'm 'jasonhowya'

Funnily my name tends to piss people off when I kill them. :lol:

What's your Rockstar Social Club name? I can sort that out for you right now.
There you go, Send toma a PM. Send me your PSN too and I'll add you. I was supposed to do it before but I hadn't been on a few days before last night and forgot.

I'm 'jasonhowya'

Funnily my name tends to piss people off when I kill them. :lol:

Jasonhowya haha

My name is bclar12...Same name for the social club and PSN network :)

Gamertag: JonoKiiid
Console: Xbox 360/Xbox One
Most Active: Usually late. On at 9-10pm between Monday to Saturday.

Jasonhowya haha

My name is bclar12...Same name for the social club and PSN network :)

Next thing you need to do is get an invite to the chat room on the PS3. I think it's Damien that sends those so send him a PM with your ID and he'll sort you. That's where we plan missions and abuse TDon.

I'll come on on Friday. Cause some carnage.

Ah shit yeah...I forgot about the Friday night boozing session and getting drunk and drooling over women I've no chance of pulling...

Hmmm lets see how GTA goes first!

@.J4Me$. - X-KaosKing-X
@Arruda - Azorean81 (I know first bit is right, just not sure on numbers at end)
@b82REZ - rezinator86
@Big-Red - BPK27
@Burrow - krizzz88
@Damien - Damien1990UK
@DanCity - MancunianMagic
@Eirik Raude - krollefaen
@EvilChuck - bandy_barhol
@Genius Me! - Militant_B_87
@ha_rooney - HaRooNeY
@Heffo - Heffo001
@iSparky - Sparky7787
@ISSYNAZAR - NotoriousISSY
@jeston - maxt18
@KM - km2505
@kps88 - kps_88
@Leg-End - Legend41
@Levo - Levo956
@Lynk - MrLynk
@Makki - markozindovic
@mufcwarm92 - mufcmcrae
@Nemesis9 - ersin555
@Pimpmofo - JMPadg
@rcoobc - robcro2
@Red-Man-Walking - RohanBarbarian
@Shane88 - Shaney-Turbo
@SirAF - haugs227
@Solius - Solius
@Sparky_Hughes - mad_and_stupid
@Stobzilla - thisis_markus
@swooshboy - swooshboy
@Tekkers - InsaneTekkers
@The Don - TDon69
@Vidic_In_Moscow - Ryan2501
@Waldner - bean824
@Walrus - Viskahn
@walsh - walshh25
@Zen - azen_86

Big notification sending session. Planning a big old crew session on Friday night. Let us know if you can be on. Should be a laugh if we can get a load of us there. Missions/Deathmatches etc.

Unless like a dickhead you sold the game.