Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
That mission at fort zancudo with the jets and the cargobob is ridiculously easy. Did it on hard mode on my own. There are worse payouts too, think I know what I'm doing tonight. Only costs 3 sticky bombs and a tiny bit of rifle ammo.

I was allowed to just recently, think it was the last time Issy played. Killed him for a bounty and sent him 80% of it.

Yeah it works fine for bounties but If I was to do a mission with you and three others and we completed it. I cannot share out any of my money to my fellow players. Thats a bit silly really. I should be able to literaaly give fellow players cash at any point I choose.

I encountered what I believe to have been a serious glitcher last night. Killed me 5 times with malee attack without me seeing him once or him being on the map. His car was invisible too.

While I was online he was killing someone every few minutes.

They is an off the map option which is available from Lester, can only be used once every few minutes though.

Yeah myself a few of the lads came across something similar the other night. Personally I dont mind someone glitching cash or vehicles as its not really having that much of an adverse effect on my gaming however if someone is glitched into a wall or something and cannot be killed like what was happening the ther night then its quite annoying.

The guy we were chasing had a bounty and was hidden down an alley however when you went down he couldnt be seena nywhere but he was killing people left right and centre with a shotgun, I decided to go up on the roof to see what was going on and he was clearly firing through a building which he had glitched into.

Arsehole!!!!!

They is an off the map option which is available from Lester, can only be used once every few minutes though.
I know that levo, but this wasn't what he was doing. I had my back against a wall and was able to see anyone coming at me. Also, it went on for about 10 minutes of total invisibility.

Which is better out of the Adder and the Entity? I've got an adder but if the entity's great too I might have two supers.
The Entity clearly edges it. Much more manoeuvrable in corners and more powerful acceleration. The Adder can only beat an Entity in very long straights, which happen rarely. Anyway in most racing conditions it's about making the smallest mistakes possible, and I think with an Entity that is easier to accomplish. Even on a mostly straight race like Down the Drain, the slipstream mechanic allows you to stay ahead of an Adder with your Entity. Of course same can be said about the Vacca or other super cards but with the Entity all this is easy.

If the above doesn't convince you, than the fact that the Entity doesn't have back windows (and hence you can't be shot from the back when inside your car), should tilt the scale in it's favour. It's a massive advantage in Free Roam or missions that you will only take bullets from the sides or front.

I'll be on around 7, just checked and no-one was online so I'll give it another go then.

Really fun session last night. Free roam was a laugh, pimp was on but I barely seen him. Adam Glanza was there and he was yapping away on his mike. Funnest of all was when I got a bounty put on me and managed to find my way into an alley that had only one way in and out. I survived ages with loads of people coming for me but I managed to kill them all till one dude spent about 3k on sticky bombs for a 1k bounty.

Me and pimp are improving big time on the missions, had a few that we sailed though. Tried a couple of survivals but I was pissed at that stage so not too good.

Just bought the game for 30 euro :drool:

Installing now...I've no idea what online mode does but I can guarantee that you will all be working for me in some capacity by the weekend

PS3 yeah :)

But I put the game in, it says to sign and update the software, I hit ok...Screen went blank and I cant even turn the machine off now...What the hell??

Sorted now..Deleted some files....Fifa 13 was on my hard drive...I don't even own the bloody game

Join the crew mate and the chatroom on PS3. There's a few of us still pretty active and being on with the crew is much much more fun.

JM's a good lad. Always up for whatever is going on and both him and me have been improving a lot at our mission craft lately.

I've added him aswel. Didn't get to have a stint though unfortunately. I was knee deep in killing some dude for about an hour. Ended with him sticky bombing me and my personal vehicle :mad: right as I had to log off. It's infuriated me even more because I didn't really have a chance to jump back on at any point and let's some other poor fecker suffer for his actions :lol:

I'm gonna let this rage build and work on my sticky bombing skills when I get on next. After that it's war for any player within 100 yards of me. Crew members excluded obviously.