Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apparently crate drops have to be unlocked by doing the crystal clearout mission for Trevor. Is this possible alone?

I'd be making even more money out of free roam if it is.

Turns out my mate wanted it and just gave me £30 so she's gone anyway.

It was a pleasure gents. Catch you on next-gen eventually!

I wish I had a birds eye view of this. Basically Levo the other day vs the world at LS Airport. I died about 7 times because Police were going nuts even though I wasn't wanted.

0_0.jpg

:lol: You must of brought them down, I had no wanted level before they appeared and then went nuts with the rockets.

Just had a cracking free roam session with pimpmofo, had a lad who killed me and then killed pimp. Killed him a few times and he got pimp a few more times so chased him across the map. Sniped him 3 times near the airport, then set a booby trap. Took a mallard which was sat in front of the annihilator and waited, saw the rotor blades start and blew him up with the sticky I'd placed on the side :lol:

Then just before coming off we held down LS customs for around about 45 minutes, must of gone 15/20-0 at one stage. So easy against the idiots that constantly return for more.

I had fun this morning. I tried to get a buzzard in the garage. Only had one try and didn't manage it because the garage I have is one of those sloping down ones that is narrower than the blade span. I almost got it but when trying to move it a little clockwise to get the angle I blew it up.

Awful pain in the arse then, I went back to the hospital in my bike to get another one and some cnut in the air seen me coming and blew the buzzard up before I got in. I managed to shoot him down and kill him a few times but another one wouldn't spawn for me.

I had fun this morning. I tried to get a buzzard in the garage. Only had one try and didn't manage it because the garage I have is one of those sloping down ones that is narrower than the blade span. I almost got it but when trying to move it a little clockwise to get the angle I blew it up.

Awful pain in the arse then, I went back to the hospital in my bike to get another one and some cnut in the air seen me coming and blew the buzzard up before I got in. I managed to shoot him down and kill him a few times but another one wouldn't spawn for me.
Sorry Irwin but they've fixed the glitch that let you out them in. I had one insured in my garage and it's gone now. :(

It depends on your rank:

Rough guide (might not be 100%)

LEVEL 1 - 10
Planes
Vellum - No guns, one propeller, stunt plane.
Helicopters
Frogger - No guns, 4 seats
Maverick - No guns, 4 seats

LEVEL 10 - 20/23
Helicopters
Cargobob - No guns, dual rotors, hook for picking up cars/trailers/subs, holds 4 people

LEVEL 20/23 - Unknown
Planes
Titan - Based from C-130, Holds 2 people but has ramp for vehicles and MAYBE people.
Helicopters
Frogger - No guns, 4 seats

LEVEL (Roughly) 30 - and up
Planes
P-996 Laser - Fighter jet, Missles, Machine Guns, Super fast
Helicopters
Annihilator - Machine Guns
Buzzard - Machine Guns, Rockets

But the funny thing was that I had been getting the buzzards and then it stopped for a while.

Does the P-996 spawn anywhere other than the Military base?

But the funny thing was that I had been getting the buzzards and then it stopped for a while.

Does the P-996 spawn anywhere other than the Military base?
Not that I've seen. I keep travelling to see if there's things around too.

The residual Buzzards could have been because you were sharing a server with people of the rank needed. That'd be my guess.

Hmm. My alt is almost at lvl 22, which means CargoBob, but considering my girlfriend broke up with me I'm gonna delete her and start again with another chick. I love the early levels anyway.

Hmm. My alt is almost at lvl 22, which means CargoBob, but considering my girlfriend broke up with me I'm gonna delete her and start again with another chick. I love the early levels anyway.
Female characters are fun to play and a lot easier on the eye.

Word of warning though; no blonde hair. It makes you very popular with the creepy crowd.

Female characters are fun to play and a lot easier on the eye.

Word of warning though; no blonde hair. It makes you very popular with the creepy crowd.
I like brunettes.

Is it worth buying the buzzard once you've hit level 42? I've been thinking long and hard about this and I can't decide after seeing that list of spawn points for planes etc.

Is it worth buying the buzzard once you've hit level 42? I've been thinking long and hard about this and I can't decide after seeing that list of spawn points for planes etc.

Personally I think it's not worth it unless you have a lot of money to spare. It's way down on my priorities list. I can get a buzzard for free roam anytime I want - many times closer than Pegasus drop points. The only advantage would be that you can use it in missions, but unless you like to mission alone (in which case it makes a few select hard missions more doable) it's not really a huge addition.

Between a Buzzard and an Entity (or your preferred super car) I'd go for the later. Right now I'm amassing racing cars for the majority of racing categories. Have one for Super, Sports, Motorcycles, Muscle, SUV. Am saving for Sports Classic.

Yeah I hear ya. I've thought about doing that with the cars having one for each category but I don't think I could be arsed with all categories though. Certainly super, sports, muscle and motorcycles. I've also got a bifta which is pretty slick for the off-road stuff.

I've such a taste for super cars though I'd fill my garage with em if I could but you do need some variety.

I've got a fully modded Vacca, it's great fun to drive around. If you can drive well then you'll keep up with others, also got an Entity which I wanted as it's the best car in the game.

Should I stop spending money on my Vacca then and save up for an Entity?

For sure, Someone owned a vacca so I decided to take it for a little spin, it felt so horrible when I was so used to my entity. Doesn't compare IMO.

For sure, Someone owned a vacca so I decided to take it for a little spin, it felt so horrible when I was so used to my entity. Doesn't compare IMO.
This, the entity is very light and it sticks to the road in corners. The vacca on the other hand feels heavy and a tad clunky. It also doesn't seem to accelerate as well as the entity. It does look mint though :)

Feck I'm going to have to save for an entity now. Can I sell the car I have?

Il try help ya out where I can when we are online as Ive no need to save for anything, Ive plenty of cash. If we pick up any bounties or Armoured cars etc you can have the majority share aswel. Its a shame you cant seem to share your cash from a mission itself though. I tried this recently and the game wouldnt let me share it out. fecking stupid!!!!!

I was allowed to just recently, think it was the last time Issy played. Killed him for a bounty and sent him 80% of it.