Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
We can deal with that though. If you get kicked out mid survival I can delay them until you join back. Last time you had issues the survival went from an all out action film to a Benny Hill show several times. It was almost MORE fun that way. :lol:

Why don't you Xbox lads just bring your mates into the crew if it's dying?

We'll merge the crews. Just need Big-Red to do it when he comes online. He said he'd consider it if activity got low, and that's what we have right now.

We can deal with that though. If you get kicked out mid survival I can delay them until you join back. Last time you had issues the survival went from an all out action film to a Benny Hill show several times. It was almost MORE fun that way. :lol:

Ah it was a joke, that feckin xbox has my heart broke. Think I'll stay clear of Survival :lol: If heists take as long, reckon I'll be fecked :(

feck, forgot to try install the play disc to a usb. Will give that a go tonight.
Good idea, fingers crossed.

My mates have their own decent crew, active enough on that or fifa 14 pro clubs. if anything I'd try rob Tomalonge to that crew!
Sounds good, plenty of crew slots, be nice to see people online. :lol:

I'd invite the three others I play with but one's a cockflap, one's American and the other's my brother.

Issy what the feck are you playing at? Selling your copy of gta?? Who the feck does that, for shame for fecking shame. To say I'm disappointed in you is a fecking understatement.

And a much as I would love to buy the ps4, I'm in no rush to do so. The ps3 still has so much life left in it in terms of where we're at and I have about 5 games I haven't even played yet. Take into account that I'm really enjoying gta, still enjoy zombies on black ops2 and I still need to play the last of us again I have no need to rush out for a ps4. Now if the ps4 had backwards compatibility, I would go and buy it tomorrow and I could just play the games on that one, but it doesn't And that's really the only thing stopping me from buying it.

Okay yeah, I could have it and then still play my games on ps3, but what's the point? What would I actually be buying the ps4 for? Overpriced games that run at a faster speed? Nah I'll give it a bit of a wait and get one at the earliest in the summer. I probably won't be buying any new ps3 games either, I'll be stuck in limbo with what ive got waiting for my next decision.

Are armoured trucks supposed to spawn straight after the last one's been opened? Just made some quick money with Ando whilst keeping 3 stars for about half an hour. Good times.

I nicked an Army jeep last night and insured it. Was around 30k iirc to tracker and insure it but when I had gone and robbed one I thought it was worth it.

Its quite fitting that my fully modded entity not obtained from any glitching would disappear on what should be my last excursion into the GTA online world on ps3.

To be honest I don't know why I bother with missions anymore. They take ages to get little to nothing, if you play free roam right you can make some money really fast. Be it armored trucks, crate drops, gang attacks, Simeon, selling cars.etc

I made 75k in total for an hour in free roam with Ando tonight and it was a lot funner than hiding behind a dumpster or going in a circle.

Missions are rubbish, Racing is a time waste now they've nerfed the rewards. Only decent money is Survivor or deathmatch. Can probably get 80k from an hours work on survivor.

I don't mind spending 5k for the fun involved in free roam. I've ranked up my shooting already and the ammo costs are a turn off. I think 75k was the total even after getting crew tire smoke for my tires. Can't remember if it was last night but Ando was there. If I did get the crew smoke then it was closer to 100k.

Missions are rubbish, Racing is a time waste now they've nerfed the rewards. Only decent money is Survivor or deathmatch. Can probably get 80k from an hours work on survivor.

Maybe your still doing all the shitty Simeon missions? Racing is still very enjoyable depending on the track being used. It is a shame they have nerfed the payout but they are still very good once you dont have serial fecktards playing with you who only wanna spin people out.

Survival etc are great but you could easy make 80k in freeroam.

Are armoured trucks supposed to spawn straight after the last one's been opened? Just made some quick money with Ando whilst keeping 3 stars for about half an hour. Good times.

That happened to me and a friend, we thought the game world was glitching as literally everytime we hit a truck, another 1 spawned about a mile away down the road:cool:

My xbox is gash, stopped installing disc at 65%. I have a cheap 360 Slim lined up, I'll get a mate to take out the HDD from my old Elite and put it into the Slim, he is a wizard at this shit. I know I'm getting the One, but I'll still be wanting to play GTA, and the Slim is only costing me 40quid.

My xbox is gash, stopped installing disc at 65%. I have a cheap 360 Slim lined up, I'll get a mate to take out the HDD from my old Elite and put it into the Slim, he is a wizard at this shit. I know I'm getting the One, but I'll still be wanting to play GTA, and the Slim is only costing me 40quid.
It's a great idea. It's not like they're going to suddenly stop releasing games for it too.
That happened to me and a friend, we thought the game world was glitching as literally everytime we hit a truck, another 1 spawned about a mile away down the road:cool:
That's what was happening. I used all 25 sticky bombs in the hour. Which reminds me, need to pop into ammunation first thing later.

The ebay wanker hasn't paid so I guess I'm in for more gta for now!

The ebay wanker was you!!!

fecking eBay wanker trying to abandon the crew like we all meant nothing to you. And now you come crawling back? You make me sick, ebay wanker.

The ebay wanker hasn't paid so I guess I'm in for more gta for now!

You are barred, we'd even planned to commemorate your time on GTA by getting us all together at the same time dressed in black and visiting the Vinewood cemetary. Ive taken time off missions, racing and modding to attend. You can feck off :lol:

RIP Issy (1st Oct 2013 - 25th Nov 2013)

You are barred, we'd even planned to commemorate your time on GTA by getting us all together at the same time dressed in black and visiting the Vinewood cemetary. Ive taken time off missions, racing and modding to attend. You can feck off :lol:

RIP Issy (1st Oct 2013 - 25th Nov 2013)

Yeah, feck you Issy and the PS4 you rode out on.