Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chasing that bounty for 15 minutes was ridiculous. That guy had skills.
Yeah, he did. I was speaking on the phone most of the time, which made it hard for me to properly aim and drive. Not to mention we chasers kept crashing into each other.

That was better than any single player chase mission I ever done, it was insanely fun. Our cars were faster though, so after hanging up the phone and focusing like if it was a race I began driving better and managed the necessary stability to sub-machine the fellow.

Yeah, he did. I was speaking on the phone most of the time, which made it hard for me to properly aim and drive. Not to mention we chasers kept crashing into each other.

That was better than any single player chase mission I ever done, it was insanely fun. Our cars were faster though, so after hanging up the phone and focusing like if it was a race I began driving better and managed the necessary stability to sub-machine the fellow.
My mistake was trying stickies. Turning while aiming a sticky generally results in crashes so I kept losing him.

But the fact 4 or 5 of us took so long to get him is insane. Longest I've held out with protection is about 7 minutes.

Bah the craics on ps3. Sorry dude.

AZ once again my sincerest apologies on shooting off of the crane I actually wasn't meant to pull the trigger.

You shot me off the crane as well. :lol: Even though i think you probably thought i was shooting at you. I was watching you rolling around, you stopped looked up and shot me off. :lol:

I did accidentally push AZ off when we all climbed up there though, just saw him bounce off several things on the way down.

I was laughing my head off when i accidentally killed you by handbrake turning into you whilst you were on the bicycle, just saw you fly off across the street and hit that all. :lol:

I'll be on later, not managed to play with the crew properly in 3-4 days.

Anyone else notice that there seems to be a lack of traffic/pedestrians since the update. Seems easier to get away from the police as well now.

Anyone else notice that there seems to be a lack of traffic/pedestrians since the update. Seems easier to get away from the police as well now.
Agree with the police thing, plenty of cars and people around in my lobbies recently.

Some people made a big deal about the difference in evading police on the online and offline modes.

Now if they can sort out Cargobob spawning for higher level players I'm happy

You shot me off the crane as well. :lol: Even though i think you probably thought i was shooting at you. I was watching you rolling around, you stopped looked up and shot me off. :lol:

I did accidentally push AZ off when we all climbed up there though, just saw him bounce off several things on the way down.

I was laughing my head off when i accidentally killed you by handbrake turning into you whilst you were on the bicycle, just saw you fly off across the street and hit that all. :lol:

I could have survived that fall, if I wasn't in the XMB menu talking in the chat room. By the time I regained control of my character It was too late for the parachute to open properly, but the free-fall was high enough for it to work if I had triggered after the initial fumbling.

Haha that's makes sense I did think you were shooting hence the rolling like a lunatic. The bike smash was epic however your did feck my shit up with it. It was perfect example of what cycling in London is like.

I've also noticed to traffic to be a bit sparse online aswel as people in the city.

He's my mate he's a good lad to have on your side. Also keep an eye out for another mate of mine Beerbaron81. Don't think he's added himself to the crew yet though?

Bumping for the sake of it, no way this thread can start dying already.

PS4? Will take at the very least one year for me to take an interest in that. Consoles have invariably a shit selection when they come out, are more expensive, and have a bigger likelihood of malfunction. I'll be attached to this game for times to come, really enjoy it (unless of course all servers come dead).

Same here I see no reason to jump onto the PS4 yet, I did it with the PS3 and I was left with Resistance and Pro Evo as my only games for a while which was a massive shame. GTA is keeping me well and truly engrossed so I will stick with it until I get bored and then probably revert back to play COD for a while.

I'll most likely play GTA V for the last time tonight. Selling it on ebay to fund Ghosts for PS4.

I tend to use my console for multiplayer gaming with friends/people from here so that's the main reason I've opted to buy. The prospect of malfunction doesn't concern me too much, as long as there is a warranty in place everything is fine. I've found an accidental warranty plan which costs 7p per day for 3 years which I don't mind. The only time I've needed to replace a console is because it was my own fault so at 7p a day, you can't go wrong.

Hopefully the foundations of GTA V online have set the tone for a mega game on the ps4 within a couple of years. Hopefully.

That terrible issy your gonna be sorely missed on there. I think your crazing flogging GTA V. Weve still not seen the heists etc yet so you will missing out on all the fun there.

With regards to your warranty you get 2yrs on any electrical product in the EU regardless of whether the selling store says we only off 1yr.
I would keep the 7p per day as chances are if it fails it will be before the 2yrs are up.

Dont leave us Issy, whos gonna ram my car repeatedly now??????

That terrible issy your gonna be sorely missed on there. I think your crazing flogging GTA V. Weve still not seen the heists etc yet so you will missing out on all the fun there.

With regards to your warranty you get 2yrs on any electrical product in the EU regardless of whether the selling store says we only off 1yr.
I would keep the 7p per day as chances are if it fails it will be before the 2yrs are up.

Dont leave us Issy, whos gonna ram my car repeatedly now??????
I'm pretty gutted that I won't get to play the heists. I might grab a copy again when the prices crash down as they did with GTA IV in 08.

I've got another ps3 buts its so slow and sluggish when trying to switch between chat and games.

But the ps4 looks to good to overlook. Friday will be a good day.

Shame really, I like playing with you.

Crew is dying then. Most of the members probably never even got the game, a few logged on less than 2 hours in total. Makki comes once or twice per week, haven't seen Big-Red in a while. How many newbies are playing this? A merge is urgent. This weekend there were 4-5 of us at the same time at most and during short intervals.

Shame really, I like playing with you.

Crew is dying then. Most of the members probably never even got the game, a few logged on less than 2 hours in total. Makki comes once or twice per week, haven't seen Big-Red in a while. How many newbies are playing this? A merge is urgent. This weekend there were 4-5 of us at the same time at most and during short intervals.

Yip, a merge with the noobs and open it up to non caftards who are friends/relatives of tards. Would be great if we could keep it closed with people we all know but it doesn't look likely.

It's all your fault Issy.

I blame rockstar, watering the game down and delaying most updates. Lucky to have heists by Christmas.

meh, mates play xbox so I get more enjoyment out of it. It is the only real reason I stick with 360/One.

meh, mates play xbox so I get more enjoyment out of it. It is the only real reason I stick with 360/One.

I'm in a similar dilemma. None of my Sligo mates play games (they're all a bit older than me) and all of my friends from Tyrone play Xbox. If I'd known this when I was buying the PS3 I probably would've gone for the Xbox as it's a great way to keep in touch with people (they all use mics). The only people I play online with is caftards and tbh it's prob enough for me so long as the game is new enough.

I'll play stead for a month and then not at all for 3 months so paying Xbox live would be a waste for me.

Ya. I'd love to switch, but I know it would be a waste on money, as I have a PS3 and only use it once a month when I get the urge to play Uncharted 3 or Heavy Rain. And I just cant get used to the PS3 controller for online play, I'm used to the stiffer analog sticks on xbox.

The crew should merge with the newbs crew, it's a lot, lot more active on PS3 so imagine how bad it's been for us Xboxers. If it wasn't for Ando I'd not even bother.

If activity doesn't improve then I'll have to find another crew, shame really because the people involved that I've played with are brilliant if absent.

Speaking of Ando. When you next on? I'll be there.

The crew should merge with the newbs crew, it's a lot, lot more active on PS3 so imagine how bad it's been for us Xboxers. If it wasn't for Ando I'd not even bother.

If activity doesn't improve then I'll have to find another crew, shame really because the people involved that I've played with are brilliant if absent.

Speaking of Ando. When you next on? I'll be there.

Tonight man! I'll jump on around 8.15ish, after dinner.

Ya, xbox crew is struggling a bit. Nothing we can do, just not a lot of xbox players here on caf.

the only one who wants to come on is having xbox issues, thats a shame too.
We can deal with that though. If you get kicked out mid survival I can delay them until you join back. Last time you had issues the survival went from an all out action film to a Benny Hill show several times. It was almost MORE fun that way. :lol: