Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was fooooookin awful at that golf last night, only shame about the golf in general is there is no real background music. Would be nice if there was something playing in the background. Good craic all the same though. I should have finished it out as I had 200$ on Issy to win it.

Cock, Piss, Partridge

Will be on again this eve for anyone whos about

Yeah I liked golf. Should do that more often.

Admittedly its because I think I've got the hang of it now.

9 is the limit at the minute, be nice for an option of 18 but they'd have to patch in a bigger course.

It'd be even nicer if it didn't split us on the last hole.

Can you only do 9 holes?
You can select the starting and ending hole, so any sequential combination of holes is possible. Don't know if there's a minimum number or if you can do a match of a single hole.

9 is the limit at the minute, be nice for an option of 18 but they'd have to patch in a bigger course.

Thanks. Yeah, that's true.

After we played golf, I invited the others to do judging the jury. Problem was I was in the middle of the golf course so when we spawned into the mission, we all spawned there and it took us a while to get out of there :lol:

Shame we didn't complete it in the end. There was one go that we were very close - just had one juror to kill, but I was the closest and was somehow trapped in my garage (had 3* so thought to save time it'd be easiest to hide out there to get rid of them) so couldn't kill him, and the others were too far away so we failed.

I made that mission yesterday with two randoms. I purposely went for the most out of place juror out of the second batch (next to Madrazo's house). One of the randoms killed the last juror with about 5 seconds to spare. It was exciting watching the blips in the radar without knowing if he'd make it or not. I was just parked and watching because it was too far for me to even get near it.

Also Damien, in those situations, call Lester and for $600 ($200 per star) he'll remove your wanted level. I think I had tried it in another mission and the option wasn't available but in Judging the Jury it works. I assume it doesn't work when losing the cops is a natural requirement for the mission such as when you steal a specific vehicle, etc. If the heat comes from shooting cops or wrecking havoc Lester can get you rid of it.

After we played golf, I invited the others to do judging the jury. Problem was I was in the middle of the golf course so when we spawned into the mission, we all spawned there and it took us a while to get out of there :lol:

Shame we didn't complete it in the end. There was one go that we were very close - just had one juror to kill, but I was the closest and was somehow trapped in my garage (had 3* so thought to save time it'd be easiest to hide out there to get rid of them) so couldn't kill him, and the others were too far away so we failed.
Probably would've done it if i didn't time out. Had the Buzz so it was easier with just 5 of us.

That was a great mission last night really anoying how close we came. I would have tried again only I needed to get some sleep otherwise id be a zombie in here today.
I was even trying to get across the map to catch that last juror I wasnt too far away neither. another 30 seconds and I think I could have gotten to him.

That was a great mission last night really anoying how close we came. I would have tried again only I needed to get some sleep otherwise id be a zombie in here today.
I was even trying to get across the map to catch that last juror I wasnt too far away neither. another 30 seconds and I think I could have gotten to him.

Yeah, though I was trapped in the garage I could still access the pause menu so was watching the last bit on the pause menu. You were very close but with about 10 secs to go I knew it wouldn't be done.

@Arruda - yeah, that juror by Madrazo's house was the one we failed on.

Will be on tonight. Work has stopped me getting on the past few nights, so will be good to see you guys on there!

shall be there with bells on Mr Swooooooooooosh.

JM if your on pop over and you can have a look at the garage, we didnt really get a chance last night as I went full on me against the world when you wanted to head in for a look!!!! Ended up destrowing a few personal cars ooooops :nervous: not mine obviously!!!!

shall be there with bells on Mr Swooooooooooosh.

JM if your on pop over and you can have a look at the garage, we didnt really get a chance last night as I went full on me against the world when you wanted to head in for a look!!!! Ended up destrowing a few personal cars ooooops :nervous: not mine obviously!!!!
Sorry I wasn't much help when you were fighting those guys. Irwin started a survival right then and I wanted to do it. I showed up where you were and got killed immediately, respawned, got killed immediately again, then joined survival. I wasn't much help anyway.

Let's get our beach shorts on lads.

Friday November 22nd through Sunday November 24th, hit the beaches of Vespucci, Chumash and Paleto Bay for the inaugural Grand Theft Auto Online Social Club Event Weekend.

Look out for an influx of special Event Crate Drops all weekend long containing more than double the usual amount of RP plus high-powered weapons, bonus cash and clothing. This GTA Online Social Club Event also features exclusive sweepstakes giveaways of beach-ready GTAV collectibles, a very special live stream broadcast on Friday and more

Sorry I wasn't much help when you were fighting those guys. Irwin started a survival right then and I wanted to do it. I showed up where you were and got killed immediately, respawned, got killed immediately again, then joined survival. I wasn't much help anyway.

Yeah it was certainly heavy tack. Hence the reason I actually had to call out for help at one point :lol:

Saw a crate drop. Someone else got there first though. Still couldn't find any caftards to play with though

I had a dream last night that I was put in the bad sport server. I still can't get on my ps3 :(

Chasing that bounty for 15 minutes was ridiculous. That guy had skills.
Absolutely insane chase, he was brilliant at getaways. At one point I even went to Vespucci and got a chopper with the sole purpose of flying it straight into him and his car. I ploughed into a building instead.

Also came across a crate drop last night ten free RPGS's. That'll do nicely says I.

I got strength to full in about 1 hour last night. Go to the golf club, and play hole 3/6 over and over. You get the same strength "experience" as playing a full round, and you can gun for the hole in one platinum trophy as well.

Speaking of last night...

0_0.jpg

Anyone else having to level up their strength again?

There must be a quicker way than fistfights on the beach.

Same thing happened to me, I was racing and it dropped right back to 20/40 almost instantly which I found weird.

Have they fixed some glitches, come back after a week off and my police SUV and riot van have vanished

:lol:

Some dickhead just joined my game of golf, he hit it into a bunker to go from +1 to -1, I got a birdie. He then left the game, sent me a message calling me a cheater and blocked me on Live.

I've seen a few bad losers in my time, but he was hilarious. Apparently you can "lag" the golf, whatever that means.