Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
2e4e2upe.jpg

Not sure if this has uploaded portrait or landscape, but still brilliant either way.

:lol: I got him a fair few times as well, not sure if he was the one that sent mercenaries my way.

You's looked like you were having a whale of a time there :lol: killed a few myself when I'd modded the bifta. Those big battles are really good fun. There was one last night and some tit nicked my Z Type I'm not sure who it was from the crew but they shot off after the dude (big thanks whoever that was) looked fecking hilarious seeing you scoot off in a super car determined to mince the twunt :) as I was in a state of panic trying to get the inventory up to stop the car.

I killed carlito a good few times before I was fecked offline

Internet's booted me off, great session though. At the end we kept killing two people on passive mode. Ran one over 3-4 times who then was giving me the wanker sign as he was behind a fence. He then hops the fence and tries to outrun me, smug twat. By this time I've got a 9k bounty on me so he disables passive mode to have a go, put him on his arse again! :lol:

Might be getting some Issy style abuse.

You's looked like you were having a whale of a time there :lol: killed a few myself when I'd modded the bifta. Those big battles are really good fun. There was one last night and some tit nicked my Z Type I'm not sure who it was from the crew but they shot off after the dude (big thanks whoever that was) looked fecking hilarious seeing you scoot off in a super car determined to mince the twunt :) as I was in a state of panic trying to get the inventory up to stop the car.
:lol: that was me went after the fecker. He was in passive so I couldn't kill him till he stopped.

Well it was one of the funniest moments ive seen on GTA so far, well that or else doing the Titan mission last night. Issy gest the Titan and I hopped into a stunt plane with JM. I thought I will use the stunt plane to get over to the Chopper (which is not far away at all). Made an utter bollocks of getting there lost control of the stunt plane and crashed into the airport terminal thus killing me and JM.

On tonight, actually got moaned at for wearing a bikini by one of the newbs. :lol:

Going back to the city instead of roaming the beaches. Now I know how women feel.

hahahahaha you serious? I can just picture you now strolling down the beach drinking a soda pop and catching some rays!!!!
I went for a mingle with the beach folk while nobody was on, I always wear appropriate clothing to where I'm going (otherwise what's the point in the clothes stores?) People took pictures and complimented me. Two guys fought each other, another got ran over and there was a multi cycle collision. Also there were two police chases on the beach and an explosion that I couldn't find the source of. I'd highly suggest mingling if nobody is around, allsorts happens that you'd never notice otherwise. Oh, and I shot a mime, he screamed so he was a fraud.

Then the other guy joined the server and started a gang attack. I rushed over to help him and got moaned at this morning for it. :lol:

Next time the fecker can wait until I get changed.

Well it was one of the funniest moments ive seen on GTA so far, well that or else doing the Titan mission last night. Issy gest the Titan and I hopped into a stunt plane with JM. I thought I will use the stunt plane to get over to the Chopper (which is not far away at all). Made an utter bollocks of getting there lost control of the stunt plane and crashed into the airport terminal thus killing me and JM.
I preferred blowing you all up after jumping out of the Buzzard. The only downside was I triggered the sticky a bit too soon and killed myself.

Peggy got a good seeing to though.

I walked off the beach into the water and am now walking around underwater and it's not taking my breath. Have had a few people in boats and helicopters flying around looking for me but until they dive in the water they can't find me.

Missioning is probably the best way to make money nowadays, unless you take ages to make it. At least evryone can get full pay, so in total it averages a lot better than what races are paying.

I walked off the beach into the water and am now walking around underwater and it's not taking my breath. Have had a few people in boats and helicopters flying around looking for me but until they dive in the water they can't find me.

Yeah, there seems to be some sort of glitch which means people fall to the bottom of the water now and again. I've never experienced it myself but have heard of a few who have.

Missioning is probably the best way to make money nowadays, unless you take ages to make it. At least evryone can get full pay, so in total it averages a lot better than what races are paying.
Survivals still pay 20k a go for everyone involved. With 4 of you it won't cost much in ammo. Processed is a piece of piss.

Survivals still pay 20k a go for everyone involved. With 4 of you it won't cost much in ammo. Processed is a piece of piss.

With the changes to the mission payouts (x1.5 on hard), you can now get 18.75k for Stocks and Scares, Docks to Stocks etc which are pretty simple and quick to do which is good too.

Yeah, Survival looks a lot better now. I'm an headshoter and shotgun abuser so I don't spend much in ammo anyway. Still think missioning high-level might be a bit better in terms of time invested.

Yeah, Survival looks a lot better now. I'm an headshoter and shotgun abuser so I don't spend much in ammo anyway. Still think missioning high-level might be a bit better in terms of time invested.

Much better IMO now there's a bonus.

18.75k payouts on hard:

Stocks and Scares
Rooftop Rumble
Docks to Stock
Base Invaders

17.25k payouts on hard:

Method in the Madness
Chopper Tail
American Exports
Defender
Landing Gear
On Maneuvers

15k payouts on hard:

Satellite Communications
Trash Talk
Chemical Extraction
Bust Out
Extradition
Judging the Jury
Docks to Stock II

That's the base payout right? Still that (rather random) double bonus occasionally. I just made 23k from Method in the Madness with randoms (wasn't host, he won double as well).

That's the base payout right? Still that (rather random) double bonus occasionally. I just made 23k from Method in the Madness with randoms (wasn't host, he won double as well).

Was the difficulty on hard?

For MITM It should be 11.5k on easy (23k for the double bonus)
14.375k on normal
17.25k on hard

I did a mission with the guys last night. I did nothing but die once and kill one enemy but I got the double payout and no-one else did.

Very random.

I did a mission with the guys last night. I did nothing but die once and kill one enemy but I got the double payout and no-one else did.

Very random.
Was it the first time you did that mission?

I think you get double the first time you do it and the first time you host it.

I've done that one more times than I can remember.

Was the difficulty on hard?

For MITM It should be 11.5k on easy (23k for the double bonus)
14.375k on normal
17.25k on hard
I thought it was, but now that I think about it, it was an easy (to play) mission. I got into bad situations I thought I would be dead about 3 times and in neither of them I lost more than half my health. I'm just going to pay more attention next time to confirm.

I thought it was, but now that I think about it, it was an easy (to play) mission. I got into bad situations I thought I would be dead about 3 times and in neither of them I lost more than half my health. I'm just going to pay more attention next time to confirm.

It doesn't look like the cash change is in effect. I did Landing Gear on hard with the others last night and we only got the 11.5k

Last night we played golf which was pretty good (me, Issy, JMP, KK). Unfortunately for me I started off great and ended poorly (double bogey on one hole ruined my chances of winning) and Issy won it in the end on par.