NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Feck yeah, Cardinals!

I thought that 4th and 5 call in their own half was absolute suicide, and Murray just seemed to chuck the ball aimlessly up for grabs. No idea how that came off. Great game!

So dumb from the Giants there, means we've got one more chance, still with 2 timeouts and 1:50 left.

And the first play gets us into field goal range, if we pull this off :lol:

I've never seen a kneel at the conversion before. Big brain.

Been far too long since I’ve been able to enjoy beating the Raiders.

I want to Bo-lieve.

Enjoyed the symmetry of each team making a feck up leading to a long return TD. Did think we'd fecked it up though, looked scared of the Seahawks when they rushed the pace.

Screenshot-20241007-015055.png

Not sure why he isn't even in the conversation to be a real starting QB in the league anymore. He's certainly better than a lot of guys with a starting job, going from Cleveland to Vegas to Carolina, maybe even Pittsburgh and both NY teams.

On that topic, surely the Browns cannot keep trotting out Watson given the way he's been playing? If I'm Stefanski I'm either giving my bosses the middle finger and starting (the GOAT) Jameis next week or I'm walking away knowing that I'll have multiple job offers before the end of the season.

Not making any comment on their respective skills (yet) but this says a lot about their respective mentalities.

Gotta say I love Nix’ swagger and how he doesn’t seem to let things get to him.

Not sold yet, albeit there’s things I do like, but his confident can’t be faulted.

Not sure why he isn't even in the conversation to be a real starting QB in the league anymore. He's certainly better than a lot of guys with a starting job, going from Cleveland to Vegas to Carolina, maybe even Pittsburgh and both NY teams.

On that topic, surely the Browns cannot keep trotting out Watson given the way he's been playing? If I'm Stefanski I'm either giving my bosses the middle finger and starting (the GOAT) Jameis next week or I'm walking away knowing that I'll have multiple job offers before the end of the season.

Flacco was brilliant last night!

I was gonna attempt to stay up for this but feck watching Mahomes hang 45 on our heads. I’m calling it a night.

Jawaan Taylor is a penalty machine.

Classic Chiefs. We've dominated them on both sides of the ball and because of brainfarts in the redzone it's going to be a one score game in the final quarter.

Nice. Looked like it was going to end in another close game but that quick TD in the 4th killed it.

that 3&22 throw by Kelce, that late game Mahomes run to the marker and 4 TE's in the game, just go to show how elite the entire organisation is.

From top to bottom they have a plan for everything. It won't guarantee a superbowl every year, but sets them up for a run at one every damn season.

The Chiefs are gonna 3peat off their defense aren’t they?
They just might. They’ve done the one thing the Packers have failed to do when Rodgers was in his prime. Build a defense that can compete, knowing your QB will always give you a solid offense.

And the absolute fraud that is Nathaniel Hackett gets to stay on? :lol: Rodgers running the organization now, it seems.

Not to say that it isn't kinda warranted for Saleh though. Has probably not quite shown enough over the course of his tenure at the Jets. But his defense was 1st in points per drive, 1st in EPA per play, and 3th in success rate over the course of his HC stay there. Maybe just a better DC than HC.