NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Not looking forward to this defense playing the Niners on Thursday. The Giants don't even have Nabers for this one but are still making it look easy.

Refs just destroyed Seattle on a defensive hold that was not there on third down. How these coaches don’t lose their shit is beyond me.

Refs just destroyed Seattle on a defensive hold that was not there on third down. How these coaches don’t lose their shit is beyond me.

Niners had to score three times in one set last week because of refs and phantom calls. Absolutely muppets at times the zebras

Niners had to score three times in one set last week because of refs and phantom calls. Absolutely muppets at times the zebras
It has gotten worse over the years. Let’s face they can call offensive holding on every play. It’s just a matter of what down that kills a drive. Defensive phantom penalties lose games though.

Today is the craziest day I can remember in a long time, so many ridiculous plays good & bad across the league

Both college and the NFL have gotten unpredictable. I really don’t know how one could wager on lines anymore without losing your shirt. Over unders looks like the way to go.

That McKinney INT streak is getting kinda ridiculous.

Been a simple gameplan for the Giants so far, either run the ball or throw at whoever Tre Brown is "covering".

A sack on 4 and 1 inside our own territory, probably going to do it for this one. Been an atrocious performance in every aspect.

How is it possible that the Raiders had an 8 game winning streak against them? Fishy.

He punches him in the face en route to the forced fumble. Surely thats gotta be overturned right?

Bo Nix fast making the Broncos my second team. Guy is going to be the GOAT

Kyler throws a shit throw on second down and gets lucky on 4th down. Straight shit from Yiadom might have cost us the game

Whatever about losing away to a good Vikings team but dropping two games to two pointless teams is just stupid. Big 2020 vibes