NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Cowardly play-calling by the Bengals, I hope they miss the FG.

Lamar should have called a timeout when the clock was going down, there was zero reason to rush it.

That Bills ending is very annoying. We should've just run down the clock and end up giving possession away with 3 crazy passing plays.

Can someone explain what this chatter about, "What are Bills are doing?"

Also, what was up with Allen's stat line? 9-of-30 passing sounds terrible.
They could have just burnt the clock or Houston’s time outs. Instead they gave them the only chance they had of winning before overtime.

I can't remember a better end to a redzone.

Can someone explain what this chatter about, "What are Bills are doing?"

Also, what was up with Allen's stat line? 9-of-30 passing sounds terrible.
Tied game and Texans punterd from midfield to inside the bills 5. 40 seconds left and bills decided to throw three long incomplete passes from inside their 5 which could have been picked and in the end the punter punted from inside the redzone to 45 and Texans won

Are the Bengals cooked or can they comeback and make the playoffs?

George Kittle loves the Daily Mail. Hmmm

I'd want Taylor fired tomorrow after that playcalling if I were a Bengals fan. You get gifted a chance to win in OT and with a QB and two WRs just feasting on the opposition defense but decide to run three straight plays from the BAL 38 - two of which gained zero yards each - and settle for a 53-yd FG attempt. And that's knowing your running game had 68 yds on 20 attempts before that drive. It's like they knew that's what they were going to do, completely ignoring their offensive hot hands and that a long FG attempt can have numerous hazards. I get taking a run on first down, maybe even a run on second down, but at minimum you have to give Chase and Higgins a chance to make a big play and give your team a win/better chance to win.

I'd want Taylor fired tomorrow after that playcalling if I were a Bengals fan. You get gifted a chance to win in OT and with a QB and two WRs just feasting on the opposition defense but decide to run three straight plays from the BAL 38 - two of which gained zero yards each - and settle for a 53-yd FG attempt. It's like they knew that's what they were going to do, completely ignoring their offensive hot hands and that a long FG attempt can have numerous hazards. I get taking a run on first down, maybe even a run on second down, but at minimum you have to give Chase and Higgins a chance to make a big play and give your team a win/better chance to win.
The funniest thing is that they got the ball at the end of the first half with 30 seconds left and they actually scored a TD with big plays but at this point they did this

Phew that’s harsh on Gray, I thought that ball had at the very least partly crossed the goalline.