NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Niners red zone offense has been terrible this season. 0 for 2 again today. Leaving too many points off the board.

You went up 10 so now he's trying to choke. Unfortunately for him it's kind of a "stoppable force meets already moving object" with this defense.

Wouldn't worry about that, Geno has looked awful so far.
Oh wow we got away with one on that shot to DK

That is extremely clearly out of bounds in the replays. What the hell is the crowd reacting to? Anfield is a bizarre place

Really frustrating they finally get on the board but spectacular red zone defence there after the penalty. We have to score on our starting drive or momentum will start to shift

Thought the crowd were reacting to the field goal unit coming out.
I don’t know, I would understand that but their boos kept reswelling in what felt like in time with the replay, so if it was the kicking team that would be an odd way to behave :lol:

I don’t know, I would understand that but their boos kept reswelling in what felt like in time with the replay, so if it was the kicking team that would be an odd way to behave :lol:
Yeah, the timing with the broadcast was pretty in sync so maybe :lol:

Our ST are so bad, I know we recovered a fumble but I don’t understand why we don’t just kick it through the endzone every time

Its like an art form for you guys honestly. Still think you'll hold on thanks to us being shit but its mental that its this close all of a sudden.
Nah I’d put money on Seattle winning this. Mentality midgets, as bad as United

Aiyuk(?) just stood still on the second down play. Whoever it was just stood at the line of scrimmage