NFL 2024 | Let's Football

It will be the most chargery of chargers halves if we end up being ahead at half time.

Sounds like Jayden Daniels is balling again.

That looks like a catch by Polk from that angle. Hard to see if his hip gets down before shoulder though

A wins a win but that might be the end of Rashee Rice's season. If it's an ACL we better march/cart him off to Dallas to get his legal shit out of the way.

He didn't look lightning there either. I just think the Bills DBs must be really slow.

That was like the ‘scorigami’ of penalties giving 1st down conversions: O calls a timeout, player on D goes down resulting in a timeout charged since it’s past the 2 minute warning, coach of the team on defense calls a timeout just before the snap resulting in a delay of game penalty since they can’t be given back to back timeouts which awards the O a 1st down.

I don’t know where to register that…’penalgami’ sounds like something you’d run into in Juarez.

Packers kicker should be cut tomorrow. Effectively cost them the game.
Whoever keeps signing all these horrible kickers needs a good slap in the face. It cost us in the playoffs and it’s costing us right now.

Torn ACL for a WR on a tackle made by his own QB, that must be a first.

Eagles are baaaad.

The downgrade from Haason Reddick to Bryce Huff is immeasurable. $50m pass rusher, and he handily wears his stat line on his jersey.

KVGY3F6AW5AOVPZM6IJPDCOZEM.jpg

Sacks, pressures, tackles. None.

Eagles are baaaad.

The downgrade from Haason Reddick to Bryce Huff is immeasurable. $50m pass rusher, and he handily wears his stat line on his jersey.

KVGY3F6AW5AOVPZM6IJPDCOZEM.jpg

Sacks, pressures, tackles. None.
Could be worse. We‘re paying Rashan Gary 96.000.000$ in four years for nothing.

Last edited:
Gary's production really has fallen off a cliff. He looked like he'd be the real deal in 2021.
He’s disastrous. At first he was a raw talent needing more time. Then everybody said he’s being double teamed very often and now it’s the scheme change.
Yet he still only possesses a bull rush, statistically doesn’t get double teamed often and many good pass rushers adapt a lot faster to scheme changes. It’s just excuse after excuse for a guy drafted 12th overall getting paid like an elite pass rusher. Incredibly annoying and one of the reasons we won’t make a Super Bowl anytime soon.

Huff might actually be an even more stupid case, as he reached ten sacks once and basically did nothing of note before or after that. The Eagles gambled heavily on him. But at least the contract isn’t that bad.

Only six 1pm games the two upcomiong weeks. What a travesty.

This is a crazy season, there are a lot of very average teams and only a couple of elite teams
Bills, Ravens, Texans, Chiefs, Vikings, Lions, Niners imo.

Packers and Commanders have the potential to join that group.

Too many that, the Ravens are 2-2 and the bills got their lids blown last night. Packers seem to get a lot of love but I would pump the breaks on them as well

Me salivating over our revamped offense in the off-season only to have our RB1, WR1 and WR2 out long term. Gets the violins out for long suffering Chiefs fans.

On the plus side, Kareem Hunt looked great last night. Plus Kelce showed up. And our defense is still the best in the league at stopping critical downs. And we've still got the refs.

Too many that, the Ravens are 2-2 and the bills got their lids blown last night. Packers seem to get a lot of love but I would pump the breaks on them as well
Agree. I think we’re overrated. Our Defense is the same as always and I still believe we lack quality receivers.

Texans are not elite, bills aren't either. Vikings remains to be seen. The four elite teams are the four championship teams from last year: Chiefs, Niners, Lions and Ravens.

Texans are not elite, bills aren't either. Vikings remains to be seen. The four elite teams are the four championship teams from last year: Chiefs, Niners, Lions and Ravens.

Niners have too many injuries and special teams is horrific. Be interesting to see where we end up. In theory all the stars should be fully fit for the playoffs.

Vikings are flying at the minute but you just think they have Darnold at QB so it can’t last

Niners have too many injuries and special teams is horrific. Be interesting to see where we end up. In theory all the stars should be fully fit for the playoffs.

Vikings are flying at the minute but you just think they have Darnold at QB so it can’t last
Agreed but if it's January and teams are relatively healthy, I have those four in a class of their own.

Just watched the awful Mahomes tackle again.

It was just awful in every way.
If he'd connected with the chargers player, he'd have blasted his knees out too.
I don't remember the name for this sort of tackle, but it's a penalty, right?

Yeah I couldn't disagree more with that. What the Vikings have shown on both sides of the ball this season is in a completely different stratosphere than what the Chiefs and Niners have been doing. Lions haven't been special either, Ravens are sitting with a .500 record. Can't understand how you'd call all of those elite and not the Vikings based on current play. Are they more likely to win the SB this season than say the Chiefs? Probably not, no, but that was not the discussion point. They're playing as an elite team while the teams you mention are not.

The Chiefs haven't scored more than 30 points in 13 consecutive games and are without their RB1 and WR1 for the foreseeable future while Mahomes is dead last in the league in air yards per attempt, with a completion rate over expected that's worse than Caleb Williams amongst others. Based on this season there is literally nothing to suggest that they are still elite. The only argument in their favor is that they're the reigning champs and that they'll maybe/likely turn it on once the playoffs get closer because we've seen them do it before.

Niners lost against an awful Rams side just a week ago and didn't beat the Vikings two weeks ago. If you call them elite there's no sound arguments to not have the Vikings up there with them. Texans and Bills have also shown better things this season than all of the four teams you mention as elite. Texans are 100% legit imo and the Bills as well as long as Josh Allen is healthy.

If he'd connected with the chargers player, he'd have blasted his knees out too.

Should be a 5 year ban imho

Agree. I think we’re overrated. Our Defense is the same as always and I still believe we lack quality receivers.
Jayden Reed is a superstar imo and Wicks is legit too, not a coincidence he gets that many targets when he gets on the field. We finally saw it in full effect once Watson exited the game yesterday.

If he'd connected with the chargers player the refs probably would have overturned the turnover and given him a 15 yard penalty call. Because Chiefs.