NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Taysom Hill back and guess what he's vulturing goalline TDs from Kamara once again, the fecker.

I see Darnold run and expect his knee to blow up.

Richardson won’t make it long in the league, if he plays with that much contact.

Richardson won’t make it long in the league, if he plays with that much contact.
Steichen is an idiot, he was injured on the sidelines, comes back into the game and the first play he draws up is a designed QB run?

Richardson is a great rushing QB but he doesn't know how to properly protect himself (yet) indeed though.

fecking Saints are trying to ruin my bet with shitty turnover TDs

The Packers getting humiliated and have once again a horrible kicker.

This really isn't a great day to support the Eagles and United.

Edit: Eagles or Packers

Justin Jefferson is God.

Needs to sort out his socks game though.

Darnold's pass was kind of ridiculous.
Wild to think that he's one of the frontrunners for MVP after 4 weeks.

Who comes close at this point? Maybe Josh Allen, that's about it.

Wild to think that he's one of the frontrunners for MVP after 4 weeks.

Who comes close at this point? Maybe Josh Allen, that's about it.

Allen has been amazing during every minutes that I watched him. It seems impossible to defend against him, he will truck your defenders or throw bombs.

Screenshot-20240929-193215.png

Let's Ride!

Matt LaFleur with an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty with his team at the 1 yard line :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hanson has said a player is being "interfered with" twice in the space of a minute :lol:

Even as newbie must say pass interference is such all over the place rule, one week it is, next week similar shit and it aint, kinda confusing

Even as newbie must say pass interference is such all over the place rule, one week it is, next week similar shit and it aint, kinda confusing

Wait to people start going on about holding. Especially the chiefs getting away with it

Wait to people start going on about holding. Especially the chiefs getting away with it
And that's despite the Chiefs being the most penalised team for offensive penalties. But it's definitely the Chiefs getting away with it and not the other 31 teams who are penalised less.

The Packers OLine is frustratingly good.