NFL 2024 | Let's Football

This monster is finally getting unleashed with a capable QB/OC combination, it seems. Even Darnell Mooney looked like a legit WR last night, can't be overstated just how bad the Bears have treated their offensive pieces the last few years, including Justin Fields of course. Hopefully Williams goes in a different direction but from all looks and sounds just a horrible organization to develop talent right now.

Two big-time, last-minute, divisional wins for ATL when it looked like they were gonna lose the game in both instances... Hopefully the Saints can beat the Chiefs on MNF and there'll be a three-way tie at 3-2 in the NFC South.

Like that was ever happening in that game :lol:
Yeah two average to bad defenses, but they know the deal when it goes to OT. They let a career backup WR take it to the house from midfield, not much sympathy from my side.

Hey guys, taking the family to NYC next weekend and watching the Giants v Bengals game, anything worth going early for to see in the area? Or any tips as it’s my first game!

The Packers have suspended Doubs for today, because he missed practice because he is a whiny little boy who wants more targets, despite having been targeted 20 times this season already and being an inconsistent 4th round pick.

On the way to the game! Hopefully will be a good one, but Jets O will need to turn up or they’ll be battered.
Nice. Have a good one.

A bit gutted I can’t go to any of the games this year, but maybe less so with how bad the Jags have been, as I probably would have chosen to go to next weeks.

On a separate note, how long do we think it’ll be until I switch United off the tv and onto my iPad :rolleyes:

Darren Fletcher must be commentating on events like 4-5 times a week. It’s actually insane how many sports he covers. He was doing the Liverpool game yesterday. I’m sure he did the United game and a Champions League game in the week. Wouldn’t surprise me if he did the boxing last night on TNT.

How are there no graphics on the screen for ITV. No time remaining, play clock until it gets down to three seconds, yards/downs.

I feel sorry for casuals or new viewers.

Edit. Took them a whole quarter but they’ve finally put NFL network graphics on instead :lol:

Last edited:
Rodgers taking Wembley to heart and screaming like he'd been shot then getting up and walking off :lol:

Always reminds me of that main dude from the office (us version)

Rodgers goes down like an old man.

Rodgers has a chance to show why they got him. 3 min , timeouts left , down by 6

And thats that. Haha. SOJ same old jets.

I like how other sports have people as thick as football (soccer) players. Gets a 1st down, does stupid celebration, gets 15 yard penalty.

Anyone else's sound fecked on redzone? It sounds like Hanson is trapped in a computer.

Screenshot-20241006-181520.png

The moment Aaron Jones left the field, the offense struggled. I think that somehow mid to long term Chandler lost his job today, he was useless.