NFL 2024 | Let's Football

Man are we really gonna lose against the Falcons and go 2-2 after such a great start to the season? This sucks, and a lot of injuries as well.

Game at Lambeau might not be entirely over if the Packers get some points on the board here.

EDIT: one-possession game... Wonder if they go for 2 now.

O'Connell's and Flores play calling have been very bad in the second half.

Murphy blows a coverage like nobodies business and next play Love messes up and Murphy intercepts.

That was a spags special blitz from denver

Oh feck off Vikings and the refs for marking that short. Probably won't get to see the start of the Chiefs game now because Sky are going to be showing the end of a game which is basically over.

Not a million miles away to be honest.

I barely watched the Broncos in the last two years, how are they offensively? Do you see the impact of Payton the offensive guru?

I barely watched the Broncos in the last two years, how are they offensively? Do you see the impact of Payton the offensive guru?

No, not at all.

He’s stubbornly arrogant and thinks he knows better than everybody else but without having a lot to back that notion up.

Nice quick TD for the packers. Now don't get the onside kick please.

No, not at all.

He’s stubbornly arrogant and thinks he knows better than everybody else but without having a lot to back that notion up.

It's so strange because it kind of matches with something that has generally been overlooked and it also applies to Gase and McDaniels, they had QBs knonw for literally teaching the playbooks to their offensive teammates during summer and being heavily involved when it comes to play selections.

Packers kicker should be cut tomorrow. Effectively cost them the game.

There are suspicions his offense is past its prime; argument being it’s an old West Coast system that hasn’t incorporated current concepts fully.

It was awkward rooting for both AAron and the Broncos (to improve their draft position in a lost season) to lose, but at least I won in either case.

Again the Vikings second half playcalling was terrible. Being conservative and "protecting" a large lead doesn't work. Just play Football.

It looks like Mahomes injured Rice after he stripped the ball.

To quote Graham Taylor "ooooo do I not like that"

Three touchdown passes on one drive, all valid, one finally is allowed to be counted

That was a mad set. Terrible holding call, punishing them for not being set when they were set and then Kittle pulls out a worldie. Never seen anything like it