NFL 2024 | Let's Football

We will be in trouble with him anyway. Don't trust our defense at all.
Maybe so but I thought GB have potential to be quite good - certainly on offence. The D is hard to judge yet, all defences have a week or two of general sloppiness more often than not at the start of a season.

I read somewhere that ACL is intact. Obviously there’s a long list of still significant problems between “all good” and “intact”.
I only saw one replay when watching the highlights and I was looking at the ankle bending where it shouldn’t.

Whatever ligament it is, hopefully it’s just a sprain and we see him soon. They have a pretty good schedule till November, but they’re struggling to even win those games without him.

Was that Brazilian anthem the best anthem ever in an american football game, probably.

US anthem is shit and over-played no matter how well it might be performed.
Do you not think the Brazilian national anthem might also be over-played in, say Brazil?

Nice to see you again today, you absolute legend Scott Hanson.

Goosebumps.

Dolphins kicking off at 6PM, sounds like Ramsey will be play but possibly on a snap count. As always I will be keeping a close eye on redzone too. Plenty of cool storylines going into this season.

Last edited:
I feel like this year there's way more interesting stories going into today's fixture than last year. Perhaps it's because the draft was so offense heavy and it's much easier to get excited for new QBs and weapons.

What I'm looking out for:

Giants v Vikings - Malik Nabers. How screwed are the Vikings with Sam Darnold?

Bengals v Patriots - How's Burrow going to look coming off that injury with maybe both Higgins and Chase out. Are the Patriots going to be as bad as they were with Billy Boy.

Falcons v Steelers - Penix Jr vs Justin Fields.

Saints v Panthers - is Bryce Young still going to suck? Maybe he's has a growth spurt in the off-season.

Colts v Texans - That stacked WR room with Stroud throwing to them. Also can Richardson continue as he started before the injury.

Bills v Cardinals - Who is Allen going to be throwing the football to now Diggs has gone? Similar questions were asked of Mahomes in 2022. Also Marvin Harrison Jr.

Bears v Titans - Caleb (and Odunze). Nuff said.

Dolphins v Jaguars - Both teams collapsed at the end of last season. Are either of them going to be decent from the get go.

Seahawks v Broncos - Bo Nix. Also looking to see how Franklin does because he was one of the WRs I wanted us to draft if we went LT in the first round.

Chargers v Raiders - Harbaughball. The Chargers WR room looks terrible on paper so interested to see how they do and if they commit to the running game like Harbaugh's known for. Also Brock Bowers.

Browns v Cowboys - Just should be a great match. Will the rapist continue to be as shitty at playing as he is a person? Are the Browns D still legit?

Buccs v Commanders - Jayden Daniels.

Tyreek getting arrested on his way to the game? The NFL is fecking back lads!!!

Major Scottie Scheffler vibes although Scheffler actually is a nice guy.

Gonna be sat with my boy watching Redzone tonight. Can't wait
This is the way. Saw a bit of NBCs coverage of the Olympics and it was the Redzone guy and format. Amazing. To the witching hour!!

60m per year for Dak is madness by the way.
The might have been better off if they traded him away for a load of picks. However, even finding another QB on Prescott‘s level might be tough. It’s a really difficult situation and it’s obvious no one understands that better than QB‘s and their agents.