Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
They’re happily clapping him off match after match regardless of the result.

Yet some will tell us they’re supporting the club. It must mean Madrid fans are not true supporters because they don’t tolerate shit performances.
Supporters acting like supporters shocker. Give me these kind of supporters instead of white hankies waving cringe fest that are Madrid fans any day.

Prepare to be disappointed.
Seriously, what is the rationale behind keeping him? I don't buy the "no one guy has the balls to push the button" bullshit. Surely there is consensus at management level that the results are unacceptable - and when extending with him, we must've aligned on expectation for the coming season.

It’s just a matter of time now isn’t it he’s not turning this slump around. Should have pulled the trigger during international break the hesitation has thrown a full season away in October

Supporters acting like supporters shocker. Give me these kind of supporters instead of white hankies waving cringe fest that are Madrid fans any day.
You already have them. Hence where the club is currently. I’d rather have white hankie supporters if it means the standards of where the club needs to be is maintained.

7 points off top 4 after only 9 games :lol: incredible.

Two things can be true.

1) We should have won today, we were too wasteful

2) This manager needs to go. We are falling behind everyone under him.

The way it's continously held up as some proof of progress or reason to continue on the same course,has there ever been a more poisoned chalice kind of trophy win as last seasons FA Cup?

If you'd have told me everything that would come afterwards, I'd have easily sacrificed a City win for the good of this season and the long term

Please just go, I dont even like seeing his face anymore.

I dont want Ruud either, if he was any good he would at the very least have improved our goal scoring, its actually gotten worse.

Xavi, Thomas Frank, Amorim, ill take anyone at this point.

I feel with LVG his management was more augmented towards a longer-term approach, the team had a defined philosophy that wasn't without fault but it was more stable of a foundation to build from compared to Erik.

Under Erik's tenure the team has played a marginally different style at the infancy of each season, none bearing any fruit that the manager or team can hang their hats on.

Given the finances allocated, subjectively, I have Erik as the second worst manager United have hired behind Moyes.

It's now at a point where we have to discredit his achievements with Ajax because nothing he's done in his career has any feasibility of being transferable to where he is currently residing with this United team.

I mean if many on here disregarded Flick's period with Bayern then it's even more nonsensical to suggest that Erik's achievements with Ajax bring any credibility to what he's capable of at United.
Fair enough. Not going to argue with you as you’ve give me a valid reason and explanation. Respect your opinion

Your post earlier makes some sense now, you're one of those toxic fans. Leave the divisive stuff out

If by toxic you mean I have minimum standards expected from a club the size of United, and that doesn’t include sitting 14th in table with a negative goal difference just months after finishing 8th in the table with a negative goal difference, then yes by all means call me toxic.

It's meaningless in the grand scheme of things as it did absolutely nothing to our progress as a football team. It almost hindered us as it was enough reason to keep this clown.
Yes but at the point of winning them trophies we didn’t know what the future would look like.

I'd actually gain some respect for him if he called the VAR / refereeing out in fierce words but of course he's soft on that question as usual.

All the Real fans I know intensely support their club. It might be tough love, but it's still love.

Seriously, what is the rationale behind keeping him? I don't buy the "no one guy has the balls to push the button" bullshit. Surely there is consensus at management level that the results are unacceptable - and when extending with him, we must've aligned on expectation for the coming season.

I’ve been asking myself that all season. Just when you think his position’s become untenable he somehow clings on to his job. INEOS are sleeping at the wheel, We’ll find ourselves in a genuine relegation battle at this rate if he’s allowed to continue.

He's doing better than ETH, not that the manager of CP is the benchmark. Who was saying he should replace ETH?
Quite a few on here last season if I remember correctly. It’s the same with every manager that becomes the flavour of the month.

If by toxic you mean I have minimum standards expected from a club the size of United, and that doesn’t include sitting 14th in table with a negative goal difference just months after finishing 8th in the table with a negative goal difference, then yes by all means call me toxic.
Fans attacking other fans for supporting is never a good look bro, never

You are closer to fight for relegation than champions league.

How can some people still be pro Ten Hag.

Would Real Madrid stand for this crap?

You are one of the biggest clubs in the world, it’s not a money problem, it’s a competency issue.
Our standards have fallen. We are now looking to “play in Europe.”

7 points off top 4 after only 9 games :lol: incredible.
It’s wrong that we’re this far behind Top 4 in October. Worse: our goal is Top 4.

Only this manager is capable of sitting and doing nothing every time the opposition adapts to his game strategy.

He may as well not be there for match day.

I don’t know why it always has to get to the point where you can’t stand seeing people before they get rid. It’s like we’re intent on destroying as many careers as possible before we make a grown up decision.

Pretty sure Ancelotti is the first one to get the sack.

That's the difference between Madrid and us - their standards vs. ours.

Fans attacking other fans for supporting is never a good look bro, never

Fans still supporting this absolute shitshow and allowing the club to get away with it isn’t a good look either. No point holding the morale high ground while your club is being run into the ground.

I don’t know why it always has to get to the point where you can’t stand seeing people before they get rid. It’s like we’re intent on destroying as many careers as possible before we make a grown up decision.

Yep. They wait so long that it not only kills off the mangers mental health possibly permanently at this level, but the fans too. It's genuine malice.