Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’ve reached the point of disillusionment with this club that I genuinely don’t care anymore when we lose. We’re (still) run by a bunch of clowns.

We have played many games. Our current level as a team has been reflected in league position.
It doesn’t work out. It’s as simple as that. Can it become better? Maybe or maybe not. I think we should sack ETH.

What will it take to see this guy gone? Why are the "football people" at the club so clueless?

He definitely should go, but I think some of our fans are in for a rude awakening when a new manager comes in and struggles with these set of players. We have a very mediocre squad; the composition of which EtH is complicit in too, of course.
And eth is at fault for that. He has signed most of them.

I'm desperate for him to go so we can begin to move on, but I still don't think he'll go yet. He shouldn't be here right now. It's clearly not going to work out, so I'd rather we just got on with it and moved him on. It's just boring reliving the same game over and over again.

He definitely should go, but I think some of our fans are in for a rude awakening when a new manager comes in and struggles with these set of players. We have a very mediocre squad; the composition of which EtH is complicit in too, of course.
Basics like pressing in a proper fashion does not need 11 superstars or 2.5 years to implement. Any half decent manager should have that sorted for us.

All I can say is we created a mountain of chances to put the game well beyond West Ham. We set out correctly and structurally we were fine. We were zipping the ball around for the majority of the game enough to be comfortable. Shit finishing is something the players need to take ownership of.

We created some chances in the first 45 minutes against one ifnot the the worst PL team right now. What a great achievemt that is. Something to really build on. Forget the relegation form we are in this is really promising.

I mean, it was. We played extremely well for 45 and should have been 3-0 up. We let go of control for the first 20 in that second half, and then reacted. Then we got a penalty conceded that was never a penalty in a million years.
Unfortunately good performances aren’t good enough. Footballs a results game and we’re sat in 14th after 9 games. Atrocious

I mean, it was. We played extremely well for 45 and should have been 3-0 up. We let go of control for the first 20 in that second half, and then reacted. Then we got a penalty conceded that was never a penalty in a million years.
Shouldves couldves mate.

To be fair, some unbelievable chances in the first half. But it was also more due to West ham being totally awful then us being top of our game. Bruno was superb.

Second half, barring the penalty we were heading for yet another draw and even that is unacceptable as a result against this horrible looking West ham.

In some ways he’s the luckiest man alive. Another decision he can point to and say is the reason we’re 14th in the table.

Terrible, this is probably the worst United team I've seen as a fan who has watched since the early 90s.

The players should take their chances of course but the manager chooses the players and the majority are his signings.

Got to be time to go, not sure how he can recover from this.

This performance has actually hardened my stance on the coach. Glad he'll get more time, and couldn't care less about who it winds up in the process.

Today ETH was unlucky. We missed chances and the Pen decision is mind boggling.

But ultimately once west ham actually decided to turn up in the second half they were probably the better side, and they weren't that good.

They were awful first half, made us look much better than what we are. Second half was probably a fairer reflection of both sides.

Unfortunately good performances aren’t good enough. Footballs a results game and we’re sat in 14th after 9 games. Atrocious

Shouldves couldves mate.

To be fair, some unbelievable chances in the first half. But it was also more due to West ham being totally awful then us being top of our game. Bruno was superb.

Second half, barring the penalty we were heading for yet another draw and even that is unacceptable as a result against this horrible looking West ham.
Right, but you create as much as you do today for most the games this season and the league position will even itself out.

Basics like pressing in a proper fashion does not need 11 superstars or 2.5 years to implement. Any half decent manager should have that sorted for us.
This is the biggest indictment on him. 2.5 years in and we don’t look coached at all. And he signed most of them!

Do we think any new manager would get these bunch of clowns to put the ball into the back of the net? It’s not like we didn’t create enough to win three games in the first half?

Just another 'off day'. Give the man time. The injuries have crippled us and this is a young and immature team. Let's not overreact like we are in the relegation zone.

Over twice as many teams between us and top 4 than between us and relegation. At what point is enough ffs. That stupid fecking cup win cost us another season of anything relevant hope it was worth it

Just looked at the league table and it made me feel physically sick, it’s actually disgusting how far we’ve gone backwards each season under ETH and no one can convince me this isn’t worse than Ole or Rangnick as it’s utterly disgusting and ETH has had over £650 million to spend building HIS squad.

Right, but you create as much as you do today for most the games this season and the league position will even itself out.
Not when you have Zirkzee and Hojlund as your ST and the wingers aren’t clinical enough.

First half decent to good. Second half abysmal, hoof ball with no control.

Not a single player is fit enough to last 90 min. Rasmus was gassed by 60 and didnt have a touch after that. Midfield was all over the place in second half.

ETH cant be blamed for players missing open goal chances but fitness and game management is something that falls on his shoulders. How come we stopped creating anything in second half?

We made them look pretty terrible, and we played very well, not just well.
This was worse than Palace, we created even more opportunities. This sort of performance is what tells me we are actually getting a playing style together and showing something on the pitch.

A similar defence was used by those who tried to argue Areta was alright because they were 'playing some nice stuff'. Guess it cant work against Ten Hag because they don't have the patience for it with their own club.
We didn’t make them look terrible, they are terrible. They’ve played three good teams this year and were beaten by 3 goals in each occasion.

And we still lost to them. :lol: Come second half once Lopetegui made adjustments they were actually the better team which has been the norm with ten Hag. He’s outcoached by pretty much anybody when it comes to in-game management.

Just looked at the league table and it made me feel physically sick, it’s actually disgusting how far we’ve gone backwards each season under ETH and no one can convince me this isn’t worse than Ole or Rangnick as it’s utterly disgusting and ETH has had over £650 million to spend building HIS squad.
650m spent and still needing to use Lindelof and Dalot.

Maybe giving him more time will suddenly fix our problems, it's just bad luck to be this awful for nearly two years now. It's about patience and process, it will all suddenly click if we believe hard enough.

At this point, I will not mind Big Sam taking over. I just need a change.