Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
He had to go before the game and still has to go after the game (long term trends >>> one match), but terrible finishing and an insane refereeing call are way more to blame today than anything ETH did.

Fuming at how we lost this match.

Ten Hag's time seems to be running out. I can't see him surviving much longer. It feels like INEOS are just delaying the inevitable.

He definitely should go, but I think some of our fans are in for a rude awakening when a new manager comes in and struggles with these set of players. We have a very mediocre squad; the composition of which EtH is complicit in too, of course.

Another game he can disregard and ignore. We are shit. But I do have some sympathy for him after that VAR decision today, the worst I've seen and should be the main talking point today.

Can't count this game. If we had taken our chances and if the ref hadnt given the pen and if the ref had given the handball and if we didn't have any injuries we might have snatched a point. Plus we won the xG stat. New contract I say.

Another game we dominated in the first half and then were inexplicably nowhere in the second. Only got back at them because we went behind, the only time we ever play with purpose.

West Ham are the worst team in the league right now. Well, aside from us. Cant defend for shit. Nothing going forward. Any half decent team pegs them 6-0 today.

Usual patterns under the Hag. This is what you get when you back a proven shite manager who has done nothing but be a habitual failure where it matters. Everyone with eyes and half a brain knew he was a busted flush last christmas.
They are above us now :lol:

I deny that game.

Unlucky today with the comedy finishing and the super soft penalty but he has to go, had to go at this stage last year and Utd allowing it to drag on this long is doing non-one any favours.

His attacking play is basically early hoofs into the channels for the high and wide stationed wingers, it is such a one one dimensional approach. Should have given him an easy win today given how bad West Ham are but there is nothing there to build on.

One match he isn't responsible for. Oliver also saved ETH's ass today
Yes, he is responsible. Or do you need to see another 50 games where the opposition manager makes in-game tweaks and Ten Hag has absolutely no clue how to respond?

In isolation I can't blame ETH for the forwards not scoring and Dalot missing an open net, and consequently this result. But FFS, after this opening to the season he can't stay.

Utterly spineless. Fergie would have been serving a long touchline ban after that, while Ten Hag barely made a peep.

His biggest concern has always been collecting dodgy agent fees.

We’re FOURTEENTH! When was the last time we were so low down the league table?

Yup, almost bottom of mid table. It is really where we belong with a genius manager. Maybe only relegation can convince Ineos that ETH is not the right coach.

He'll sacked when we get battered by Chelsea

INEOS are that rubbish unfortunately.

I mean, it was. We played extremely well for 45 and should have been 3-0 up. We let go of control for the first 20 in that second half, and then reacted. Then we got a penalty conceded that was never a penalty in a million years.
We were really good in the 1st half but I can't agree with this idea we should have been 3 up because if we'd scored 1 of those chances, as we should have, I don't believe for a second that we would have continued playing that and probably would have let them get on top earlier than the start of the 2nd half.

There were a huge number of clowns in our fanbase that wanted him here for this season. Mental how idiotic our own fanbase is and we're getting what we deserve to listening to them.

The arrogance of people in the summer acting like it was impossible for us to finish 8th or lower again

Every defeat makes Ineos look more and more inept. They will have to pull the trigger now surely?

You guys need to stop making up fairytales that he is going to be sacked. If Luke Shaw had been fit, we’d have won this match 13-0. It’s always the injuries. Surely you know this by now.

We were really good in the 1st half but I can't agree with this idea we should have been 3 up because if we'd scored 1 of those chances, as we should have, I don't believe for a second that we would have continued playing that and probably would have let them get on top earlier than the start of the 2nd half.
All I can say is we created a mountain of chances to put the game well beyond West Ham. We set out correctly and structurally we were fine. We were zipping the ball around for the majority of the game enough to be comfortable. Shit finishing is something the players need to take ownership of.

Should've been out of sight in the 1st half but yet again we performed so poorly after the break. What does he say to them at half time intervals? We always looked rushed and lose our composure.
I wasn't watching the game but I believe West Ham made a triple change and have heard that EtH, as usual, had no answer to it after dominating the first half.

He might have been fecked over by wasteful players and bad VAR decisions this time but this isn't in isolation. I can't remember the last time we won a league game comfortably. He has to go.

Has his entire best lineup out, manages to finally have a decent half of football and it takes a West Ham manager who has them near the relegation places 45 minutes to figure out his tactics that he's spent 2 seasons perfecting and spending hundreds of millions to get the players for.

He's the worst full time manager in the last 40 plus years.