Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
INEOS are genuinely beginning to worry me now. There are no benefits to keeping him. We do nothing well - we don't keep the ball, defend well high or low, we don't press well, we look clueless in attack. It's got to the point that even a half competent manager would be better than him. We are the mostly poorly coached team in the league. Why is he still here?

Garbage tactics, garbage football. It's frustrating as we do have some good players and they all need a fresh start.

The strange thing is, I feel like this has been one of our better performances. That's not to say it's been good but it hasn't been terrible.

At some point you have to wonder what INEOS are waiting for.

To be a top team we need to : keep the ball well high up the bitch, play through a press, break down a low block, press high, be good defending and attacking transitions.

If Ten Hag were making us better in ANY of these departments I would understand keeping him - he can set the foundations for the next manager. However, we are worse at all of these compared to when he first came in (perhaps marginal improvement in pressing). He is not only not setting these foundations he is ripping apart any foundations we may have had. It's going to be even harder for whoever our next manager is. So why is he still here? Any one of his replacements could not have us playing worse football than this.

At this point I'm actually developing hatred towards this complete fool.

Staggering that anyone could watch last season and decide he should stay on the back of one game.

He’s miles out of his depth.
Agreed, but it happened! And now a lot of those same people want him out even though we're playing exactly the same way. The way that was good enough for them to back him. I don't see what's changed.

So 2 draws got him an extra week, what will 1 win and 1 draw get him? An extra month?

At this point I'm actually developing hatred towards this complete fool.

Mate I hate nearly everyone associated with the playing side of the club at this point.

Absolutely Hate the manager

Hate the majority of our players too.

Chelsea finished above us last season but realised it wasn't good enough so sacked their manager and have taken another step this season. We just have zero standards

Status
Not open for further replies.