Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
39% possession against Jose Mourinho Fenerbache side. :lol:

This side has massively deteriorated in composure and ability on the ball because the manager has no interest in controlling it. Insanity

Total suicidal football.
United are painful to watch even if we are winning by pure luck.
Surely the directors can see this?!

Yes INEOS good stuff lads, lets keep playing as underdogs against fecking Fenerbanche.

I'm so over this season already until he's sacked. We're literally treading water just for the sake of it until later in the year when non of our goals are actually achievable and the season is fully finished.
We've barely started the season and it already feels over thank to our joke of a manager.

Gotta say, he has alot of luck on his side. Dude, should be buying lotto tickets for fun.

3D chess move: allow a Mourinho side to dominate possession because they won't know what to do with it

There are actually people who still support this manager and his ‘football’ :lol:

I’ve had enoughhhh Robbieeeeeee

I just don’t see it with him at all. Surely he’s gone by June very latest. Third season and still look disjointed with hundreds of millions spent.

You cannot fecking tell me there isn’t someone else out there that can do better and they don’t even need to be at an elite club already. Don’t forget we’re after head coaches now. All they have to do is coach the first team, pick an XI and win games. They don’t need to be a transfer guru or be a youth development expert anymore because that’s the job of Ashworth, Wilcox and Vivell now.

I just don’t see it with him at all. Surely he’s gone by June very latest. Third season and still look disjointed with hundreds of millions spent.

You cannot fecking tell me there isn’t someone else out there that can do better and they don’t even need to be at an elite club already. Don’t forget we’re after head coaches now. All they have to do is coach the first team, pick an XI and win games. They don’t need to be a transfer guru or be a youth development expert anymore because that’s the job of Ashworth, Wilcox and Vivell now.
June???? feck that

Which is strange considering Amad started the season relatively well and has done no worse than the others.

Look forward to seeing Antony come on over him.
I got dropping Amad prior to this even though I like him as he was struggling, but playing a RB over him? Seems a bit much to me even though, as I said, I rate Mazraoui very highly
39% possession against Jose Mourinho Fenerbache side. :lol:

This side has massively deteriorated in composure and ability on the ball because the manager has no interest in controlling it. Insanity
It's crazy when you think about it. The guy we hired because of his exciting football is getting outplayed by one of the most negative managers we've ever had despite being 3 seasons into his project, and having given him hundreds of millions to spend to build his own team.

He’s never had us playing well the football has been terrible regardless of the result it’s a disgrace

If his job were on the line he wouldn't lined up like that. He knows he's safe so he keeps tinkering with the squad

The amount of goals we concede at kick off and 2nd half kick off spells out ETH as a poor motivator.
He must be mind fekking them out of the dressing room

Is it 1 European win from the last 10 or 11 matches now?
How the mighty United has been allowed to be turned to shit.

This thread says otherwise.
The majority wanted him to stay. I don't see why things would be any different as we're playing exactly the same way we have been doing for over a year now. Nearly 2 years.

Why would the majority suddenly be unhappy now? This is what they wanted more of.

The majority wanted him to stay. I don't see why things would be any different as we're playing exactly the same way we have been doing for over a year now. Nearly 2 years.

Why would the majority suddenly be unhappy now? This is what they wanted more of.
Yes, and 86% of people want him to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.