Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeh win, lose or draw it's just not enough. We are basically on par with teams like Brentford and Fulham. Obviously Brentford are a decent team and these are the types of performances you'd expect in his first season, but to be at this level and having every game be a coin toss after 3 seasons and the amount of money spent is just ridiculous

Trust the process etc
Brentford and Fulham are better than us. What do you mean?

That seems like a separate point to me. And one I don't disagree with. I just see no sense it being so reactive to a good spurs result if you're also just ignoring their awful collapse and poor results

Fair enough. Anyway, we're yet again unable to score goals, in yet another game under this guy.

This guy stays longer than the turn of the year and we won’t even finish top half of the table

He’s managed an impressive feat even by his standards- he’s made us a consistent bottom half side. Just what his fans envisioned.

This is as bad as Jose and Ole got. The only difference is there is no way this squad is good enough to respond to a new manager bounce. The attack is fecking abysmal.

Mentality is also less easy to harness if you're constantly putting less confident personnel in high stake situations. Ten Hag's biggest own goal last season is the way he had everything so open and never resorted to pragmatism just to get some confidence and solidarity back among the players. It's a lot easier to build a winning mentality from that point, and then go on to try something expansive.

One of many and I don't disagree mate, when confidence gets low under a manager for a long period of time it's hard for any manager to turn that around. And yes I'm a big believer that top teams are built from the back forwards, you get your team defending properly first and then you build an attack on that base. So whatever Ten Hag was trying to achieve last season with the tactics was pretty much a waste of time.

Just remember that the majority of the fanbase wanted this.

And performances like this, which have been common for over a year now, were enough to make our board believe the alternatives available wouldn't have been an upgrade.

As long as this cnut stays we're going to be shit. It's not fecking rocket science, sack the useless bastard.

This is as bad as Jose and Ole got. The only difference is there is no way this squad is good enough to respond to a new manager bounce. The attack is fecking abysmal.
This is much, much worse. We’re getting dangerously close to relegation places.

What's the point in blaming EtH? Ineos don't want to get rid, Ineos focussed most of the window in getting the defensive side right, completely neglected the finishing side and we're seeing the results. We needed better CM's and strikers who can finish. It's so bad I hope they win this otherwise even a new manager in, it'll be a scary season

Criminal letting this guy manage any more games. Basically throwing away the season. Absolute fraud.

Impressive management, taking a side and actually making worse than it was to start with.

He's got two signings on the bench that nearly cost us 100 million that he won't play now.

It's surely over for him if we lose this.

It's not worse. But this is the worst squad we've had at such a bad moment.
Not by any chance, this squad isn't bad at all, it's Ten Hag being a fecking disaster as a coach. This is easily the worst it's been post Sir Alex, given how long we've been absolutely garbage for and results wise it has been by far the worst as well this season.

That’s my concern. Our attack is abysmal. A team like United should have match winners littered throughout the team but we don’t have any. Players with potential but no world class players.

It's not worse. But this is the worst squad we've had at such a bad moment.

It’s not the squad. It’s Erik ten Hag ffs. Ineos are at fault in not doing the right thing in the summer. They are not doing anything now other than digging a larger and larger hole.

Weirdly the 'back him' total number seems to be increasing. Who in a right state of mind checked out the brentford game and came here to say i'd like more of this

Jose and Ole both got about 2 or 3 months of it being this bad before they got the sack.

We've been a disgrace in terms of results and performances for 18 months. That's what makes this the absolute worst yet.

It's far worse but you're right about the squad, horrifying what he's done to it.