Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are correct, and I'm glad that's the case.

After choosing to keep him, we must allow him to see out the full season. Maybe another on top of that. The time to sack him was after the FA Cup final.

Things need to get so bad that it changes the mentality and culture around our managers. It's the only way we will succeed long term.
I'm almost reaching this point too. Anyone paying any actual attention to our performances has watched us perform like a mid-table team since the start of last year and there's been no external or internal appetite to replace him until the last couple of weeks.

There's genuinely a lesson to be learned here that manager + time =/= Sir Alex.

I'm almost reaching this point too. Anyone paying any actual attention to our performances has watched us perform like a mid-table team since the start of last year and there's been no external or internal appetite to replace him until the last couple of weeks.

There's genuinely a lesson to be learned here that manager + time =/= Sir Alex.
Amazing insight, thanks man.

He has risen from dead more times in 2 seasons than The Undertaker in his entire career.

14.3%. I’d expect that to be pushing 15% in the next day or two.

Thankfully Brentford were terrible. Good to get 3 points on the board while we're stuck with him.

Don't be fooled. We still managed to concede a great chance in the 95th minute. A better player scores that...

We are chaotic mess and I don't understand how from all the strikers available in the summer, we went for fecking The Weeknd.

Don't see how it changes much, even if we were the most mediocre mid-table team going, you'd still expect to win some games like Brentford at home.

Great performance except for that brainless throw in at the end of the first half.

Ten Hag got things spot on today.

Really good from the 45th-60th min from Ten Hag and the team tbh. I think that’s the only spell I’ve seen since the League Cup final where we’ve pinned in a Premier League opponent and had them on the ropes, looking scared.

Need far more of that in the next couple months.

You would think Ruud would have a word with him about subbing off Hojlund there.

What an absolutely mental decision. Wait until the game is won, ffs.

You would think Ruud would have a word with him about subbing off Hojlund there.

What an absolutely mental decision. Wait until the game is won, ffs.

Hojlund is only back from injury. He played 14, 17, 63 and today 73 mins.

You'd be flipping the lid if we kept him on for the full 95 and he got injured.