Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is a fair point but literally two minutes after he came off Zirkzee missed a sitter that Hojlund would have buried.

He seemed to take off Hojlund too soon for me. We were about to kill the game.
Zirkzee sub I don't mind; but wish he would stop with the unnecessary back 4 reshuffles when we are just 1 up.

Again. We conceded a huge chance in the 95th minute like we do every game.
We can't control the ball for 2 fecking minutes!!! How are people still finding ways to be positive about this?!
Woah, slow your roll. Like you, I want rid of this guy but not seeing the positive in a win is just naive.

Also it wasn't a lucky win either. We played well, attacked well and the team performed on the whole. Well mostly in the 2nd half but still. A good win, precious 3 points... but ETH still needs to ship out.

Syreky
Woah, slow your roll. Like you, I want rid of this guy but not seeing the positive in a win is just naive.

Also it wasn't a lucky win either. We played well, attacked well and the team performed on the whole. Well mostly in the 2nd half but still. A good win, precious 3 points... but ETH still needs to ship out.

What if we go on run?

Pre-game: Brentford are a good side, they will score in the opening minute. We are doomed under Ten Hag.

Post-game: Brentford are terrible. We are doomed under Ten Hag.

Pre-game: Brentford are a good side, they will score in the opening minute. We are doomed under Ten Hag.

Post-game: Brentford are terrible. We are doomed under Ten Hag.

Post-game: That was a good second half, one game won't make me change my mind obviously.

Is actually the gist of the thread.

It's a bit of an odd one. I really don't think the players have downed tools. To be fair today we were unfortunate to go into half time losing and we were fairly impressive to watch second half for a change, I actually enjoyed to watch it. We fully deserved to win whereas even our other wins have been a struggle. That said I don't think there is any future for ETH realistically. We know at this stage any time we play as top team we are going to lose. I think the board have shown enough patience where they can't be accused of having an itchy trigger finger. They really have to be doing their homework on the next man.

Reactions: Cheimoon
I mean anyone that changes their opinion over one result regardless of whether they want him to stay or go isn’t worth listening in the first place :lol:

Believe it or not, we are going to win from to time. We are Man Utd after all. Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to win and we were slightly better today, but the performance still wasn’t good enough for me to believe we’re doing anything but delaying the inevitable.

Nothing will change over him. You can give him another 2 seasons, it will remain the same. His line up, his formation, his tactics, nothing makes sense and our general play is shit most of the time

The only thing today’s performance proved is that we have alright players who should be able to perform much better consistently than ETH has them. I still don’t see any reason to keep him. He has done nothing to prove he’s capable of even reaching the minimum requirements for a United manager.

I've always thought he should have till the new year and I still think that. Today was promising but building a midfield around Erikson and Casemiro will get you twatted against anybody decent.

Careful talking sense, your post might get deleted
I deleted a couple of troll posts, and then subsequently also the responses to the troll posts. That's where yours got caught up in. I also indicated that in the notification, so no need to get silly here.

What wasn’t good enough out of interest? Team performance, not individual errors.

By the way, I’m not in the “We’ve won so we’re brilliant” category!

‘’still wasn’t good enough for me to believe that we’re doing anything but delaying the inevitable’’

Not saying it was bad, just that it wasn’t so good that I think we’re suddenly going to turn a corner. We had a good 15 minutes second half and then defended our lead well after a fairly poor first half.

Today was yet another indication that the only way a Hag team can win games with any sort of conviction is when Eriksen is playing and playing well.

Today was yet another indication that the only way a Hag team can win games with any sort of conviction is when Eriksen is playing and playing well.
It was pretty obvious in his first season but yet he's done nothing to find an upgrade or replacement since to actually have the midfield playing football.

Eriksen is by far his best signing. Evans second. Both free.

Yep. Mental squad planning really. Made us tick in his first season, and we've got no one else even close who can provide what he does. Don't get it really.

I deleted a couple of troll posts, and then subsequently also the responses to the troll posts. That's where yours got caught up in. I also indicated that in the notification, so no need to get silly here.
Saying a person is weird for using the word hysterical in every post is hardly trolling imo. But point taken.