Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not even watching the game but absolutely no surprise to hear we haven't scored, or that we're losing.

Granted he's running this club into the ground, but gotta hand him the credit for doing so in increasingly funny ways, like playing Rashford and Garnacho on exactly the opposite sides of where they're each most effective.

Stick with the plan, drive the price of the club down so that the Glazers are forced to sell to Jim

We can keep dreaming. He is holding the club hostage over his severance pay after we triggered the 1 year extension. We just don’t have the money to get rid of him and then pay to get another manager.

No body competent enough is without a job right now.

Why is everyone saying it’s over for him? INEOS had a two week break where they could have got rid of the fecker, they’re not doing it one game in from the international break.

Absolute madness he wasn't sacked during the international break. He is NEVER turning this around and he'll take us down if he stays.
Are we now the lowest scorers in Europe's top leagues?
Only silver lining is a defeat today and he surely has to go.

This is as bad as Jose and Ole got. The only difference is there is no way this squad is good enough to respond to a new manager bounce. The attack is fecking abysmal.
This is far worse and the attack is entirely on him for building it

Also we're now the joint lowest scorers in the league! :drool: We stick to the plan.

Keep him for the season. I want this new inept lot to die on their sword seeing is it is so hard to identify a replacement.

how is it that everyone can see that he cannot get the best out of his players except the actual decision makers?

Shocking he survived the international break. The club have wasted this season by delaying the inevitable.

Theres just no optimism here at all. I argued for him in may on the basis of the new season, a transfer window and a trophy boost- but we're worse than last season now. Even recently i tried to consider any improvements, but no, theres no argument now- this squad has its faults but is nowhere near this bad.

Weirdly the 'back him' total number seems to be increasing. Who in a right state of mind checked out the brentford game and came here to say i'd like more of this
I think people are just doing it for shits and giggles now. Absolutely impossible to take any positives from our football

Why is everyone saying it’s over for him? INEOS had a two week break where they could have got rid of the fecker, they’re not doing it one game in from the international break.
You are correct, and I'm glad that's the case.

After choosing to keep him, we must allow him to see out the full season. Maybe another on top of that. The time to sack him was after the FA Cup final.

Things need to get so bad that it changes the mentality and culture around our managers. It's the only way we will succeed long term.

What the feck is he still doing here? It is unbelievable stuff. He'll relegate us if he's just allowed to limp on, he is fecking finished.

What the feck is he still doing here? It is unbelievable stuff. He'll relegate us if he's just allowed to limp on, he is fecking finished.

It's just surreal now.

It's like INEOS are on the wind up, or it's some weird social experiment to see if they can get a club as big as Utd relegated.

We're the worst side in the league.

It's all good. Just sit back and watch the club sink. The most important thing is to take the high ground and back a shite manager no matter what.

I don't think we've been shocking today. If not for the awful form and toxicity around the club right now, I don't think too many would be moaning the way they are.

Can hardly blame us though. Going into halftime down at home to Brentford just felt so fecking predictable. That's not okay for Utd and EtH has got to be shown the door.

15 million is the reason.

And they would look like fools for keeping him this summer and blowing millions more on shite.

It's no longer his fault, everyone knows he doesn't deserve the job. At this point it's solely on the owners and executives.

Just look at the table, not many worse teams there than us. I fancy Palace to find some form eventually too with some of the players they have. Relegation is a possibility.

Only issue is, I don't know who the feck would choose to manage us mid season with us like this. Any half decent manager would be wise to stay well away until summer at least.