Bruno Fernandes Portugal flag

2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
The only good game he's had this season is coming off the bench vs fecking Barnsley when the game was already won.

Dogshit for 6 games outside of that. Doesn't help when we have a manager scared to death of dropping him.

The worst performance I’ve ever seen from him. Didn’t put a foot right tonight. He’s in a really poor spell of form and we can’t afford to play him into shape. Needs to be dropped.

Again. Cannot be understated how dumb it was to extend the contract and not attempt to sell this summer.

One of those players that you’re automatically disheartened when he gets the ball in a good area as 9/10 nothing will come from it. Honestly don’t think I can enjoy watching United till he’s gone. Disgusting footballer.

Huge fan of his, gets a hard time here. But a poor start to season and to be honest mount looked lively. Id take him from team for a couple of weeks

Every time he gets the ball now I’m just waiting for him to give it away and more often than not he meets my expectations

It’s annoying that as we seemingly start to play a bit more controlled football our best player turns to utter dog shit

Looks like he's playing after about a week of no sleep. Every decision is half a second slow. Everything he chooses to do is obvious and easily countered. Execution of everything up to an including basic sideways passes are a complete coinflip.

Horrible lately.

Beginning to look like Rooney did when he was past his prime and started playing deep.

You can see why we had an interest in Xavi Simmons this summer

He has been playing too much for too long. Needs to be dropped at this point and we need to let Amad / Mount / Eriksen have a go there for a bit.

One of those players that you’re automatically disheartened when he gets the ball in a good area as 9/10 nothing will come from it. Honestly don’t think I can enjoy watching United till he’s gone. Disgusting footballer.
Bit much. He’s had some genius moments but his form this season has been tumescent.

Feels like he played that great pass in the FA Cup final and ever since it’s either been overhit shite or straight into a blocking player.