Brexited | the worst threads live the longest

Do you think there will be a Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also 16 abstentions for Labour on confirmation vote. Including fecking Lisa Nandy

Also 16 abstentions for Labour on confirmation vote. Including fecking Lisa Nandy
To some extent, I can respect those that vote against it. I disagree with it, but they've made a decision and they know it will be made public. But the abstainers can feck right off.

They won't go against their constituents. Self preservation. Nandy sits for Wigan and the borough voted to leave. I'd imagine the others represent similar areas.

Which works for revoke it doesn't for a second ref where all you're doing is affording them a confirmation.

It's just self preservation

They won't go against their constituents. Self preservation. Nandy sits for Wigan and the borough voted to leave. I'd imagine the others represent similar areas.

Then vote against it for that reason, why abstain? This would have given people the chance of another vote. Stupid to go against. To go with constituents means no deal.

Ann Soubry says May won't compromise...just after she refuses to compromise (again)

Which works for revoke it doesn't for a second ref where all you're doing is affording them a confirmation.

It's just self preservation

Then vote against it for that reason, why abstain? This would have given people the chance of another vote. Stupid to go against. To go with constituents means no deal.

No I agree. Its total fence sitting. I can only assume they are in the remain camp but their constituents aren't so they see abstaining the most logical option.

At this stage though they need to see the bigger picture.

To be honest it's a bit pointless saying "they were only such and such from winning", the only number that really matters is the one that gets you a proper working majority in the commons. For this to work there needed to be a clear winner, and they're all too flawed in their own ways to achieve that.

could have possible been a soft Brexit.

The TIGers, Lib Dems and Labour MPs who voted against Common Market 2.0 have thrown away a soft Brexit in favour of chasing an elusive people's vote that will sadly now never happen.

No deal in 11 days is looking more and more likely.

Twats.

Wonder what the justification is, do they think May is just gonna say feck it and Revoke article 50?

The reason is they're in parties particularly Libs and Change who only have identities as a remain entity. If they were serious about compromise they'd have done so tonight

Said it before but Clarke's head and shoulders above the rest of them, as old as he is.
That's because he's from a time when politicians actually had some form of head on their shoulders, as much as I disagree with him on alot of things. We've now traded Ronaldo for Owen and that one with the massive face.

Feck everything about the current Labour party. The Tories I no faith in and never had, but every time you get a little hope that Labour might get something they do feck all. No deal the only outcome now I imagine