Casemiro - £350k
Rashford - £300k
Mount/Sancho - £250k
Bruno - £240k
Anthony - £200k
Maguire - £190k
Shaw/Erikson - £150k
Onana/Lisandro/Lindelof - £120k

Amad is on under £30k a week. He has £450k a week as competition in Anthony and Sancho.

The problem is bigger than just saying he should be ahead. We really really need to offload Sancho - which I think we will be able to do but probably not without paying up some salary. As for Anthony - we would need to supplement a huge amount of his salary, Ashworth needs to be a magician to make this one go away.

It’s appalling how bad we were at giving out fat contracts unnecessarily.

So the £200k that has been touted all over the place is all smoke and mirrors? Would you believe it?
About £70k a week for a player coming straight from Ajax is believable imo. Alot of the online bollocks from comes from sites like Capology who shouldn't be taken seriously.

He is on £200k a week unfortunately.

Casemiro - £350k
Rashford - £300k
Mount/Sancho - £250k
Bruno - £240k
Anthony - £200k
Maguire - £190k
Shaw/Erikson - £150k

Amad is on under £30k a week. He has £450k a week as competition in Anthony and Sancho.

The problem is bigger than just saying he should be ahead. We really really need to offload Sancho - which I think we will be able to do but probably not without paying up some salary. As for Anthony - we would need to supplement a huge amount of his salary, Ashworth needs to be a magician to make this one go away.

I assume you didn't read the tweet above before you posted, or have you got more accurate info?

I'd be shocked if we are paying him 200k. That would just be illogical based on the move.

He was really eager to come here, was coming from a league where wages are quite low comparitively. I know the former regime were idiots but surely not.

I understand we might be paying him more than you'd expect because his agent probably said "well look at the size of the fee you must rate him highly" when negotiating. Not that high though.

The 'former regime' Tom Keane who was brought in temporarily to oversee negotiations for that one transfer window in the summer of 2022.

TLDR: Nobody knows :lol: .

The wages talk is always silly when talking about specific numbers unless the contracts are leaked like with Pogba before.

What we know is that United pays their players a lot and doesn't get much in return on the pitch, anything else is mostly gossip.

Why are Antony’s wages even discussed in his backup’s thread?

He was on 20k at Ajax. I doubt we gave him or he demanded 10x his wages to come here.

Is Amad in the squad for the Rangers game?

I assume you didn't read the tweet above before you posted, or have you got more accurate info?
Check the accounts and numerous websites that all clearly show his salary - don’t know why someone is quoting £70k a week when it clearly is not unfortunately.

The reality is we doubled an enormous amount of cash on Anthony’s transfer fee and also his wages package. Same with Sancho.

United should really be looking to make him a star this season.

With 1+1 year left on his contract he should hold off signing any extension until Christmas.

Casemiro - £350k
Rashford - £300k
Mount/Sancho - £250k
Bruno - £240k
Anthony - £200k
Maguire - £190k
Shaw/Erikson - £150k

What's your source?

Casemiro - £350k
Rashford - £300k
Mount/Sancho - £250k
Bruno - £240k
Anthony - £200k
Maguire - £190k
Shaw/Erikson - £150k

You say this with such confidence. Show your source

You quote capology. Have you not read the posts before yours????
Yes - and I’m just saying that he is not on £70k a week. Many outlets said so at the time of the deal. There are numerous sites that show he is on way more than that. If he was on £70k then that would be one thing - we paid a fortune for him, paid massive agent fees and gave him a fat salary over the top like we always did.

Maybe we would be happy to loan him and only contribute £70k a week towards his salary.

Can't believe some posters have been saying he should leave just because we haven't sold any wingers yet. He's the one we need to keep.

Has looked lively and he scores, lovely finish.

Should keep the Brazilian Slim Shady well and truly out of the team, also hopefully out of his thread.

The talent was never in doubt.

Needs to stay injury free and Ten Hag to give him more game time

I will be FURIOUS if we let Amad go. It isn't just preseason goal, he was wonderful last season and he is clearly top top top quality.

Way ahead of Rashford, Antony, and Sancho for me

Good finish, easily best player of the pitch so far. He tracks back well, shouldn't be considering letting him go.