Amad Diallo Ivory Coast flag

2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
He should have 2 assists as well. He’s clearly our best winger at the club.

Been calling it for years. Finally he's starting to come good with the chances. He's Mile's ahead of those 2 other idiots.

One of the best actual footballers at the club.

Has to be starting RW for me. Let Rashford deputise for him and Garnacho.

Ring wing is Amad's position to lose. He has pace, composure, good technique and end result whether it is assist or goals. Unlike Sancho who doesn't have end result, looks like showboating.

He's ahead of everyone for that right flank atm. Just needs luck with injuries now. Looks like he could be an amazing player.

He looks great out there, needs to be given proper game time this season.

He should be the first back up behind Garnacho and Rashford.
Would prefer Garnacho on the left and Amad on the right going on last season's form. Amad gives us more control of the ball which Rashford and Garnacho don't really offer, and I think can lead to us never really dominating opponents that we should. His defensive work rate which was questioned has been superb in all his recent appearances too, and I think we can put the "too small" debate to bed finally.

Best player on the pitch that half. When he runs in the box, it's very hard to stop him without fouling.

Anyone else hate his name? Amad is like the opposite of something that rolls off the tongue. Diallo is a bit better but he’s basically never referred to that way.

At worst should be rotating starts with Garnacho on that RW, but I think he's the best attacker we have currently (assuming Rashford doesn't find another purple patch). Decision making, touch, finishing, eye for a pass, excellent in tight spaces. He actually wants to *play football* which is something we've sorely lacked in the past decade from many of our players.

At worst should be rotating starts with Garnacho on that RW, but I think he's the best attacker we have currently (assuming Rashford doesn't find another purple patch). Decision making, touch, finishing, eye for a pass, excellent in tight spaces. He actually wants to *play football* which is something we've sorely lacked in the past decade from many of our players.
The more we can get him and Kobbie close to each other in the right side advanced area the better. Both of them on the ball in the box are impossible to dispossess and both have absolutely elite close control. Could really cause defenses some problems.

I wouldn't be surprised if he nailed down that second wing spot in no time. He looks ready to break out.

Anyone else hate his name? Amad is like the opposite of something that rolls off the tongue. Diallo is a bit better but he’s basically never referred to that way.
He changed his name to Diallo from Traore, I think because the latter was given to him by the people smugglers that took him to Italy...

I don't think Diallo actually means anything to him and probably isn't even one of his given names. Whereas Amad obviously does mean something to him, which is why he chooses to have that on his shirt.

He changed his name to Diallo from Traore, I think because the latter was given to him by the people smugglers that took him to Italy...

I don't think Diallo actually means anything to him and probably isn't even one of his given names. Whereas Amad obviously does mean something to him, which is why he chooses to have that on his shirt.
Oh I fully get that. It’s just such a weird word to say like phonically (is that a word?)

I like it. Reminds me of Amadeus Mozart.

I'd put him ahead of Rashford, Sancho and Anthony to be honest.

Wouldn't mind any of those being sold.

I’m hoping we can make him and Garnacho fight for the RW position. Bin off Antony and Sancho to buy to buy a new left winger to start ahead of Rashford.