Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
You guys.

tumblr_n2jb3n5Nsw1skh0gdo1_400.gif

Can you launch to online from the PS homepage?
As Damo said you can press square as the game is loading. Once online, you can goto options from the pause menu and select whether the game launches into GTA V or GTA Online.

I'd take you as a PA in game if I could, comfortably the richest in the game at the moment. Not bothered to spunk it all on a yacht as well.

As Damo said you can press square as the game is loading. Once online, you can goto options from the pause menu and select whether the game launches into GTA V or GTA Online.
Really? Is there an option for it to put you in a crew only session or whatever? Only reason I load into GTAV by default is so I can then load into a crew session

I'd take you as a PA in game if I could, comfortably the richest in the game at the moment. Not bothered to spunk it all on a yacht as well, since being the richest in a game is the only measure of success I have in my wasted, empty life.

True. And I know I can't talk...

Really? Is there an option for it to put you in a crew only session or whatever? Only reason I load into GTAV by default is so I can then load into a crew session
Nah - annoyingly it will just put you into a random lobby - which since you then can't switch to an invite only or setup a crew lobby, negates any potential time saving.

Another way to trade money would be to steal a car, rig it out, just don't put a tracker/insurance on it, pass it to Zarlak and he could sell it.

Lot of dead money that way, but it's something.