Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go pick up a prozzie then kill her an steal the money back.

Make you feel closer to the crew.

Z, Levo, christy and I have mostly been doing random missions which has worked well to getting Z up in money/levels (has at least 300k and is on level 15 now). Two missions were a ballache: one where you have to steal two cars, then two more all within 10 minutes and another where cops infinitely spawn. Got the first one out of the way but not the second. For the infinite cop one we probably need insurgent/kuruma or something.

When you go online next go into settings and change it to load straight into online mode

I did. Then when I launch GTA it launches into story mode, asks me to set my brightness again and deletes my SP auto save after the first mission, forcing me to play the prologue again because you can't play online without having done the prologue.

CQ481HG.jpg

2493 swooshboy
1833 Damien
1051 Levo
750 Duffy
720 Big-Red

Z, Levo, christy and I have mostly been doing random missions which has worked well to getting Z up in money/levels (has at least 300k and is on level 15 now). Two missions were a ballache: one where you have to steal two cars, then two more all within 10 minutes and another where cops infinitely spawn. Got the first one out of the way but not the second. For the infinite cop one we probably need insurgent/kuruma or something.
GTA Today, fecking hate that mission.
Guess the thread
  1. 1355
    Earthquake
  2. 1352
    Sylar
  3. 1055
    Duffy
  4. 1036
    phelans shorts
  5. 1030
    Rolandofgilead

Side note: Not too late to change your poll votes....
Easy to guess when you leave the links in. :D