Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
Z1tD8Vd.jpg

That Prologue is mighty tough

Alright so there's like 14-15 active PS4 users. 10 which have mic and literally all of them aren't on tonight. Dunno why Wedge and Manc don't use mics (pretty sure Manc has in past but he's got a daughter(?) now) but reason I don't is a personal one I can go into if you PM me.

So for talking stuff looks like you'll have to wait till tomorrow when Levo and that comes on but tonight can do a couple of missions n shit.

Every single time I pick a Ron mission in the north of the map while I'm in the south of the map.

Hopefully more people will be on tomorrow
Or that one where you have to rescue El Estupido, it's not bad when you're in a mission chain and it spawns everyone near the start.

I haven't been on in a while, I'll try and get on tomorrow.
and the very first mission I chose was one which had constantly respawning cops which you had to kill. Not ideal when two of the four were low level including one on level 1 and only had a pistol to shoot. We ended up skipping that after a couple of attempts
Nightmare.

Can we all not just give Zarlak a bit of dough to get him up and running? I'm happy giving him a bit.

Just spam through the VIP missions with him,

I helped give him 50 odd k by doing missions. You ended up having an early night.

I would but not got 1M at the moment
10.30 isn't that early. I'll give you 50k this weekend @Zarlak, call it an investment. Just remember you owe me one. The day I need you may never come but when it does, I want you to remember this.

none of you feckers offered to give me money when I was down and out and you lot where buying your yachts! :nono:

You can't give people cash on GTA can you? You can't on PC anyway. I wish I could bring my fecking PC char over. I've got a full garage of sports cars, T20, Zentorno, Turismo R, motorbikes, the 1.7m penthouse, about 3m from what I remember in money on top of the second house near the final heist with an armoured kuruma in it for the drive to the mountain stage.