Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
9c3e8e8100f9302be105a23aa435237db19a87e4_512.png

Damnit Christy

Just gonna sack off this crew and start from scratch

Car 2 (Black Eleghy with Ice White Pearlescent)

WIMX7S5.jpg

pLal5F8.jpg

efMcLop.jpg

Disgusting. Can't see logo at all unless right on top of it. If the car was just black, wouldn't be able to see it at all.

Car 3 (Midnight Blue Armoured Kuruma)

m1nl1mD.jpg

Huh. Did I pick the right car? I'm sure I put a lovely crew emblem on this last night which was clear to view. Lets take a closer look.

BEJMBB3.jpg

Barely visible. Another thumbs down from me.

Let's not get above your station...

Why not? What kind of subjugation is this? The sky is the limit. You can't hold me down.

What time?

8.30ish? Got a right ball ache to get my stuff. Nowhere had everything in stock so GTA reserved in Stockport, then got to go to Ashton for the PS4. Don't finish work til 6.

Tbh, the emblem should be made to fit in with the crew colour anyway. So aslong as it shows up on red its fine to me. You'll never please everyone unless you make it a soild BG colour or wording which is outlined in black but filled with white.

I'd be happy with the word redcafe tbh, like a sponsor logo

Car 3 (Midnight Blue Armoured Kuruma)

m1nl1mD.jpg

Huh. Did I pick the right car? I'm sure I put a lovely crew emblem on this last night which was clear to view. Lets take a closer look.

BEJMBB3.jpg

Barely visible. Another thumbs down from me.

Emblem looks even worse on clothing.

Swoosh change it back, new one is hardly visible.

feck @christy87

That transparent emblem is crap.

Yep - have to agree with you all!

Have changed it back - give it a little while and it should update.

Cheers for testing it Damo!

Why not? What kind of subjugation is this? The sky is the limit. You can't hold me down.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when they're are footsteps on the moon"

Hate that saying with a passion btw - it's completely missing the point of telling someone the sky is the limit. That is used to encourage people, not as a way to limit them. Feckwits.

Cool will do. I bought a headset in there as well to save on fecking about with unplugging shit and replugging it in to use my Siberia's.

EDIT: It's a bloody good job I did, because my 1080 monitor doesn't have a HDMI slot since it uses DisplayPort which is better. So I'm using a DVI -> HDMI cable and changing source. But DVI doesn't carry sound, so I needed the headset anyway.