Gaming swooshboy's GTA Online thread featuring the RedCafe Crew

Which badge do you like the look of most (see post #13150)

• Option 1 (black text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 2 (white text + circle, transparent background)

• Option 3 (black text + circle, white background)

• Option 4 (white text + circle, black background)

• None of them

• Oh no

• Levo Smells

Results are only viewable after voting.
If only there was some sort of leasing system in GTAO. I'd be happy to lend you my penthouse apartment or a room on my yacht for say $1k per day you're online (48 mins). With penthouse you'd have a space for one/two cars or you could use any of the boats or the helicopter on the yacht

iDvues6.gif

@swooshboy - major problem

DSMMbOg.jpg

v9SxcwF.jpg
I noticed something weird happening with mine on my front too. It's less an issue with the logo as it is with R* - just one of their glitches. Will read up on it and find a fix.

I think the biggest issue with it is it looks really shit on anything you can put it on at the moment, if ye are going to stick with it at least make it transparent.
Majority of voters opted for it to have a background. Problem with transparent background is it can't be used at all on white cars. With black background it looks great on white vehicles.

The 3 options are shit and all the same design.

A bit shite to be honest, the only one it looked good on is the bike

I think the biggest issue with it is it looks really shit on anything you can put it on at the moment, if ye are going to stick with it at least make it transparent.

Still waiting for your thoughts on what it should look like, or your proposed design.

Majority of voters opted for it to have a background. Problem with transparent background is it can't be used at all on white cars. With black background it looks great on white vehicles.
But on every other car it looks crap with the black background, even on the t-shirts because of the black background.

I don't see the problem myself, think it looks simple and classy. Nothing to extravagant can be done as you'll lose the detail if it's uploaded and the creator would be a pain to deal with. If people have their own suggestions then I'm sure swoosh an the rest of us will take a look.

I preferred the black crest but it wasn't picked but I also think the current design is good as well.

I'll be on Friday, not bothering tonight as no-one is about and need an early night for once!

Because the use a different shade of black to the one that appears in game then Black on text/circle on transparent background is probably the way to go. Will show up on everything and even on Black it'll create a new era Yankees hat esque look.

Because the use a different shade of black to the one that appears in game then Black on text/circle on transparent background is probably the way to go. Will show up on everything and even on Black it'll create a new era Yankees hat esque look.
Happy to give that a go and then people can see which looks better in game.

I got a free coupon for the upload of the new logo, but will need to pay for the next. It only costs a few quid for 3 tokens, but the fact that you can't freely switch between different ones is something to bear in mind.

Will get 3 coupons, so we can change to the black with transparent bg and then decide and change back if needed/voted.

Have uploaded the black version with the transparent bg - says it should take 15 minutes to be updated in-game, but can take up to 48 hours.

Let's see how this one looks. If someone is ontoday, then would be cool if they could post pics of it on vehicles and clothing?

Black Elegy, Midnight Blue Kuruma and White Blista Compact should be good enough from both sides of the spectrum. When it can't be seen on the first two, I'll curse christy.